Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $$$ 2 x Sons of Anarchy Genuine Leather Biker Jacket for SALE $$$  (Read 6294 times)
klintay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 09:12:52 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2013, 10:33:32 AM by klintay

Hi all,

I am new to the bitcoin scene so will tell you a bit about myself first. I am mining with my GPU at the moment and I don't really have enough capital to invest in lots of expensive mining equipment so going to do what i do best and that is trade and sell things.

I have been selling things on the internet (ebay, amazon, etc) for many years now and i pride myself in dealing with high quality and rare merchandise. Got bit by the bitcoin bug pretty hard and anyway i am pretty tired of being bum ****ed by ebay and his little brother paypal so this seems the next logical step.  

So going to pop my BTC market cherry with these bad boys but will be listing lots of other cool stuff in the weeks to come.

Sons of Anarchy Leather Biker Jackets
Just like the ones on the TV show

two available, one medium and one large.

Size Chart
Medium - Chest (120cm), Bottom (116cm), Shoulder to Shoulder (51 cm), Back Length (63 cm)
Large - Chest (124cm), Bottom (120 cm) Shoulder to shoulder (52 cm), Back Length (64 cm)

These are very rare! Price 2BTC for 1,

Escrow payment is fine with me seeing as i am new here. Also item will be sent by registered priority airmail with tracking.
Postage included in price.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

dave00

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 10:55:28 AM

they're not so rare, these are normal leather jacket with some poor quality patches that you can find on ebay easily

These AREN'T the jackets that they're using in the show only poor quality copies made by the vendor

To the moon!!! ┗(°0°)┛
klintay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 01:19:09 PM

huh i have never seen them anyway before. not leather ones anyway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: