Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought my first BTC @ $4600, slightly worried  (Read 7805 times)
LightSide

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:57:06 AM

Not be worried about, just wait til it comes over 4700 and sell.. then wait for the arbitrage to do it again ... buy high and sell low ... every one talks about it around.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluemongrel

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:33:18 AM

Don't sell. In the long run, it gets higher. In fact, when it's low, you should snatch that opportunity and buy more.
CONANEDO

Activity: 404
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:57:35 AM

don't sell it just wait until it reach $5000 then decide if you want to sell it or not but if you want to use safe way,sell it when it reach $4700 So you don't loss the money.
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:13:58 AM

Well it is slowly recovering, so you should not be worried now, because it went from $3500 to $4200 at the moment, so i think that those are very good news for all of us. specially because this is a good signal that the price will go to $4500 soon. Anyway, buying bitcoin at higher rates it not a bad thing, it will always be going to go up, so you should not worry about it, because it is recovering now  Cool
Nowadays the value is increasing day by day so u don1have to worry about that,i hope soon it will hit $ 5000 at the end of this year or the beginning of 2018.Today the value is nearly$4.25K so its recoveringfrom the crash.As you said you don't have to worry about holding bitcoin because in the future the bitcoin gonna have a very good position in the world currency.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:34:38 AM

don't sell it just wait until it reach $5000 then decide if you want to sell it or not but if you want to use safe way,sell it when it reach $4700 So you don't loss the money.
Yes, the price will increase and reach new price margin. No need to think about the issues, it's good to have patience and make the best out of it. At present keep holding at least till it crosses $5000, so that you'll profited and no need of thinking about losing. Here it's all about trust, believe in it. Profiting happens now or later.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
nickfury

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:19:34 AM

Yes, the price will increase and reach new price margin. No need to think about the issues, it's good to have patience and make the best out of it. At present keep holding at least till it crosses $5000, so that you'll profited and no need of thinking about losing. Here it's all about trust, believe in it. Profiting happens now or later.
I expect good things will happen in October, everyone would expect Bitcoin price will return to $ 4600, I remember the feeling when sell Bitcoin price $ 4600. If it hits the price $5000 as you say it is wonderful thing, I like your thinking.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:21:30 AM

Just hold on to it don't make a silly decision on selling it, for you might regret it. Be patience man.
Yeah having a long wide patient is the key of success here in bitcoin, I think bitcoin will still reach that amount again, just wait for maybe by the end of the year. But still, that is really not a good decision you make, but try to wait until it reaches that price again, monitor bitcoin price from time to time.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:02:01 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is 4200 dollars and I believe it will increase again and maybe we the price of 5k dollars. So dont be worry if bitcoin price decrease because if you see the price last few days its below 4000 dollars but now look the price . Its better if you hold your bitcoin and wait the price to increase after that you can sell that so you can earn profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:06:41 AM

One day you might be reading a post like this but the guy will say he just got in at $10,000 lol
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:20:58 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is 4200 dollars and I believe it will increase again and maybe we the price of 5k dollars. So dont be worry if bitcoin price decrease because if you see the price last few days its below 4000 dollars but now look the price . Its better if you hold your bitcoin and wait the price to increase after that you can sell that so you can earn profit.
it's true this happens almost at the end of each year, bitcoin always experiences a declining selling price. but as long as we are able to maintain our bitcoin this will be one of the successes when bitcoin prices are pumping, I think 5k will be achieved this year.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:49:35 AM

it's true this happens almost at the end of each year, bitcoin always experiences a declining selling price. but as long as we are able to maintain our bitcoin this will be one of the successes when bitcoin prices are pumping, I think 5k will be achieved this year.

No doubt with that mate since as I know November to January is the pump months of bitcoins and you can see it on the other years happening and maybe by that time we can see bitcoins pumping up so hard. But for now the one what I see is the stable dump and pump scenario so better for the people and the OP to hold his coins for little while since there are more coming pumps will be happen.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:08:02 AM

One day you might be reading a post like this but the guy will say he just got in at $10,000 lol

Or, one day he might be seeing the prices hovering around 1000, wondering why he bought Bitcoin. Don't take Bitcoin's volatility as a joke. Currently, Bitcoin is holding at around 4000. It did reach past 4200, but I believe it dipped again because of the news revolving the United States. We may see more crackdowns from the US side under Trump.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
forkchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:20:09 AM

If it really happen he might die because of happanies because he will get a lottery haha because bitcoin is providing everyone opportunity so nobody no that might happen in reality.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:21:46 AM

we see that the price for bitcoin is a bit healthier above $4000 so the OP cannot be as worried as he was. Bitcoin price will be strong again, just takes time. dont panic and sell think of the long term

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
kachimasu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:23:26 AM

Buy it and forget it, otherwise, you will be always stressed and checking the price...
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:29:43 PM

The value at bitcoin by December will be related to how deeply the hard fork will damage and affect bitcoin, unline others years this year bitcoin will have a stress test, segwit were the first, then the split to bitcoin cash and now November fork wich people does say it will be more deeply then bch.
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:31:04 PM

The value at bitcoin by December will be related to how deeply the hard fork will damage and affect bitcoin, unline others years this year bitcoin will have a stress test, segwit were the first, then the split to bitcoin cash and now November fork wich people does say it will be more deeply then bch.

I don't think the hard fork will make us lose. You know we will get another bitcoin plus our exact bitcoin. The price of both will be good 90%. And then we don't be in loss with this data by having two of them in the same time.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:11:14 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 07:31:56 PM by Omega Weapon

$4600 bitcoin for your 1st buy is not really good. When the price dump until $3500 maybe would be better for you to buy. I think you are too excited to have bitcoin in that day. Today bitcoin is lower than $4600 which is really not good for you. Try to wait until end of the year.
Even if you do not consider yourself a trader buying bitcoin with the intention of selling it later is the act of a trader and as such we must make an effort to learn the very basics of trading before our purchases, because something like what we are seeing may happen, you buy near the top of the bubble and now you are going to be in the red for a long time.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:59:46 AM

$4600 bitcoin for your 1st buy is not really good. When the price dump until $3500 maybe would be better for you to buy. I think you are too excited to have bitcoin in that day. Today bitcoin is lower than $4600 which is really not good for you. Try to wait until end of the year.
Even if you do not consider yourself a trader buying bitcoin with the intention of selling it later is the act of a trader and as such we must make an afford to learn the very basics of trading before our purchases, because something like what we are seeing may happen, you buy near the top of the bubble and now you are going to be in the red for a long time.

Honestly, this is quite frustrating as you buy in really high price and now you're dealing in what you might lose.
As we seen bitcoin fall to $3000 within this month from $4600 and until now we're slowly hovering. But buddy if you trust bitcoin enough you'll hold tight to it. Yeah if that will happen to me I can't have a good sleep but what's done is done and we should just move on and wait to have a good profit. Just trust and it'll happen.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:35:08 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 03:55:21 PM by Omega Weapon

Even if you do not consider yourself a trader buying bitcoin with the intention of selling it later is the act of a trader and as such we must make an afford to learn the very basics of trading before our purchases, because something like what we are seeing may happen, you buy near the top of the bubble and now you are going to be in the red for a long time.

Honestly, this is quite frustrating as you buy in really high price and now you're dealing in what you might lose.
As we seen bitcoin fall to $3000 within this month from $4600 and until now we're slowly hovering. But buddy if you trust bitcoin enough you'll hold tight to it. Yeah if that will happen to me I can't have a good sleep but what's done is done and we should just move on and wait to have a good profit. Just trust and it'll happen.
I never made that mistake but it is not like I’m perfect or anything I understand why people make that mistake, they see the price of bitcoin growing everyday and they think they need to get in now or they are going to miss on the easy profits, but once you trade based on feelings and not based on the math then you are a lot more susceptible to make mistakes like the OP, but if he truly believes in bitcoin holding is the only choice he has.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: