Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jamie Dimon: Bitcoin Is a 'Fraud'  (Read 1406 times)
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:46:47 PM

This topic has been already created by someone and i had answered them. I'd like to add more about this guy.As  we all know He is a banker and most of banker don't want to accept bitcoins.Maybe he is the one of those bankers  who really don't care about bitcoins and want this trend to down.You don't need to worry about this banker.Because  his words can't change the world and trend of bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arp10

Activity: 826
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:52:30 PM

He is not only a Banker, but also a businessman, so he knows what to say in order his bank takes profit
I think JP has also bought cheap BTC
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:58:02 PM

Jamie Dimon played his card very well in this chaos that we have seen lately. Why? Because it was later found out that JPMorgan has bought a lot of bitcoin when the price goes to $2800-$2900. So he manipulated everyone and saying a lot of negative things about bitcoin that cause the price to go down and it the price floor to $2800-$2900, the buying started that's why we have seen bitcoin has already recovered. So now we know that truth on why is he saying awful things about bitcoin. They are all greedy and took the situation to their advantage to profit millions of dollars.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:51:07 AM

JP Morgan Chase chief executive Jamie Dimon doubled down on his past criticisms of bitcoin today, declaring it a "fraud" and saying he would fire any trader known to be trading the cryptocurrency.

And Recently bitcoin price started dropping very quick and its like $1 dollars in a minute and within few hours today its now in $3923!!
China keeps the market stable but when "Jamie Dimon" speaks about this market started falling huge!

Check this attached photo:

What you guys feel about this movement?

Maybe he called it fraud because of what happening in cryptos now its all going down including btc . They assume that bitcoin is always high price thats why now they are saying fraud,scam etc but no one can break bitcoin . Millions of btc users all over the world can you think it is a fraud now?

They say is a fraud because bitcoin + lightning network would render banks useless, and these guys live awesome rich elite lifes thanks to their banking system scam that allows them to collect money for life while doing absolutely nothing. They hate that common people are getting rich by buying and holding an asset that doesn't depreciate overtime unlike their fiat scam.

Let them crash market as many times as they want, bitcoin will always recover, there's always bull pressure and new floors will be found. Don't forget we were at $800 just a year ago.

I agree. They are now feeling threaten by bitcoin/blockchain technology that they feel they need to do something about it and the best way is to create panic amongst investor as we all know that he is very influential as head of JP Morgan. But just like you said, we always recover from all the issues being thrown our way.
The only thing I notice is the timing though, I'm pretty sure he knows about the current situation of the market and he's statement really put everyone nervous that's why the sudden dump and the price is nose diving as we speak.
I don’t think so it’s a fraud because developers of bitcoin will soon find a way to get through with this block chain technology which continuously becoming the major cause of price fall. It will soon regain its worth in the digital market then people will start again trusting bitcoins as a future investment for them.
Anndrianno

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:38:36 AM

Jamie Dimon represents his major investors and the country he lives in (USA), which, just like People's Republic of China, Russian Federation and many others is very much into banning whatever they fail to put under  control. At this point Jamie Dimon and his peers from all over the world  turn up and start influencing the exchange rate of BTC to make some money for their investors and to assure  everyone that either BTC shall be regulated by Federal Reserve System a/o Central Banks or Band as a "Fraud and Scam" due to being unreliable and dangerous for "real" assets. So the whole of cryptosociety should stay strong and act united to protect value of BTC...

Bilbo Baggins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:52:16 AM

Why are people surprised about what he said? of course he's going to say something like that.

Wouldn't you say the same thing if a better product was launched that would effect your own business.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:02:37 AM

What fraud?? lol Cheesy, how bitcoin become fraud, if he said bitcoin is fraud so also said gold is fraud and stock exchange is fraud too. because they all same
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:10:03 AM

I am pretty new person here, but I already noticed that this Dimon is a good speculator. He knows that he is a big figure in bitcoins world and economic's world generally, and he knows that people listen him cause of that. So after his "fraud" bitcoin fell even deeper and on the price's minimum JP Morgan appeared as the biggest bitcoin investor. Nice game Dimon! My applause!
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:46:16 AM

Traders: If it breaks 3970 start buying bitcoins.  Grin Lets make money.
Bitcoins value will continue to decrease for next 12 hours at least. The last time when I checked the value, it was somewhere around 355x dollars and that was the time to buy more coins. Still, it is the dip phase so it is the right time for not only traders but newbies also to invest in bitcoins.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:57:17 AM

JP Morgan Chase chief executive Jamie Dimon doubled down on his past criticisms of bitcoin today, declaring it a "fraud" and saying he would fire any trader known to be trading the cryptocurrency.

And Recently bitcoin price started dropping very quick and its like $1 dollars in a minute and within few hours today its now in $3923!!
China keeps the market stable but when "Jamie Dimon" speaks about this market started falling huge!

All I can suggest is that "STOP LISTENING TO THAT PERSON". You should have already a second thought why that person keeps on telling that bitcoin is a fraud. It is very obvious that he just want to destroy the reputation of bitcoin to people. He won't be wasting his time on spreading that news if it's not for his own benefit. Bitcoin will never die.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:02:47 AM

I wouldn't say that bitcoin is a fraud, the price may drop very quick, but the same applies to when it recovers, the value just go up real quick. I further disagree with Jamie Dimon when he said that Bitcoin will eventually be closed/shut down, I don't believe that is true, since bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency world-wide, it's getting  recognised by most countries in the world and they are now beginning to use it. There is no way it will be shut down.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:05:52 AM

What do you expect, he is a banker. He shit his pants every time there are news on Bitcoin or mass adoption. I expect more bankers to join him and try to discredit Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: