Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with 2000€  (Read 891 times)
balak59 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:02:46 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm quite new in the "crypto-game", i'm continuously reading news/article/forums about bitcoin & altcoin.

Here is my question : how can i invest my 2000€ ?  Huh

I'm looking for a long term solution because i don't want to check the price of my invests every two hours.
I was thinking about 1500€ in Kraken.com (Bitcoin/Eth...) and 500€in Poloniex to occasionally "play" with volatile crypto...
What do you think about that ?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
juddilio

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:18:06 AM

Plenty of choices out there... In my case I like to use bitstamp for BTC/ETH/LTC/XRP and Bittrex for other altcoins.

I started with poloniex, however theire support is terrible (in my humble opinion).

cumps
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:24:00 AM

I'm quite new ....
I'm looking for a long term solution ....

then invest in bitcoin!
wait a little while until this drop finishes and finds its bottom then buy there. and then that would be your long term investment.

I was thinking about 1500€ in Kraken.com (Bitcoin/Eth...) and 500€in Poloniex to occasionally "play" with volatile crypto...

if you enter trading altcoin you will need to "check the price of your invests every two hours". otherwise you will be losing money without even noticing. or you will have to find an exchange that allows you to place stop losses (i am not sure if Kraken has that option but if it does then make sure to use it).

--looking for signature--
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:28:30 AM

its nice amount to spend in 1 night. look for a hot girl and spend all of them with her. Smiley
1/3 to bitcoin 1/3 to waves 1/3 to ETH is a nice choice for long term.
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:35:00 AM

My advice? Don't listen to the diversifying crap. Chose 1-2 solid projects and stick to them. If you diversify in a lot of crap, chances are you won't make any money. I put most of my original 5k investment in PIVX and ARK, which increased 10 fold and more. Be smart, do research, it is your money that either goes to shit or increases heavily.
Iuvanis

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:42:15 AM

you can always buy some mining rig and start mining on your own, that is long-term investment too  Cheesy
crysttn

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:43:19 AM

Keep it simple for yourself. Even though I am involved in many altcoin projects and ICOs, I did advise my friends and family to simply stick to the one and only Bitcoin. It is the first, the most widely adopted, and the one that the crypto-economy is built around. When in doubt, stick to Bitcoin and carry on with life.
If you are to invest in any other altcoin, I'd advise you to equip yourself with more knowledge first. At the end of the day, you wanna invest rationally, with confidence, not speculatively, with emotions.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:44:00 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm quite new in the "crypto-game", i'm continuously reading news/article/forums about bitcoin & altcoin.

Here is my question : how can i invest my 2000€ ?  Huh

I'm looking for a long term solution because i don't want to check the price of my invests every two hours.

Thanks

All of those are good options I guess, I use Poloniex, and I have no problems with it. But I didn't understood one thing, you said you wanted something for long term. If you really want something long term, I would say buy some BTC and think about the halve in 2020. Meaning that you should hold the coins and not really trade them. If you really want to play with the volatile crypto, then use something like 1500 for BTC, and then withdraw them to your wallet, so that you hold the private keys of those coins, and then use the rest 500 in another coin, and trade with it. Any coin will do for that purpose I guess, jut choose a popular coin, and play with it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ccccccc7

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:44:30 AM

Well, 2000 is not a lot but still you can make profit from it. It also depends on how much time you can spend on research. You can invest in good coins for long term or trade them daily on polo or any other exchange. But don't get involved in pump groups!
klimauk

Activity: 183
Merit: 103

Crypto maniac - HODL

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:47:43 AM

BTC dump a lot now, you can invest into it and wait, most secure coin in my opinion.
With the rest you can win or loose - hard to say.

Hodler <> seller <> buyer
solid.god

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:42:30 AM

1/4 BTC, ETH, WAVES and add one of numerous old cryptocurrencies as you wish. Then move your actives to cold wallets and forget about them for a long time. ~2 years. Profit!
balak59 (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:04:23 PM

Thanks for your answers Smiley

@BTCLovingDude / @klimauk : Allright, i decided to buy it. But any idea about the end of this drop ?

@ask : Yep, 1/4 of my invest will be ETH, but i don't know if waves is a good idea... i have read too much good/bad post about it...i still don't know what to think about Waves.

@crysttn : you are right, i will probably not do ICO... i think it's too early for me (not enough knowledge).

@FrueGreads / @solid.god: for the BTC i will follow your advice, withdraw in my wallet and hold it. But not 1500... probably less + some ETH

rejosh

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:10:07 PM

SONM coin is the best buy at this point it will be 10x in few weeks. It will be listed on Binance  Next week then the price will sky rock and later in this year it will be listed in bittrex too. There alpha version is amusing the beta will be realised in aug 2018 by that time the price will be atlest 50x. It’s still under the ICO price grab as much as you can.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:21:32 PM

In my opinion buy some coin that has big potential, good in fundamental, big marketcap and volume like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Dash . Just invest in these coin i believe you will make big profit in 2 years.

caravel

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:34:48 PM

The price of BTC is dropping at the moment.
There couldn't be a better time to buy as much BTC as you can.
The price will definitely go back up within the coming week/month.

klimauk

Activity: 183
Merit: 103

Crypto maniac - HODL

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:22:11 PM

Thanks for your answers Smiley

@BTCLovingDude / @klimauk : Allright, i decided to buy it. But any idea about the end of this drop ?

I don't know, maybe a little more and that is it. If you even buy now, and loose a bit within few days, for the long time you will earn a lot - what is the difference if you earn $100 more or less ?
I bought my 1st BTC in June was £1900 (don't remember the cost in $) and just after (July) I loose a bit.
Now as you can see the price is £2900.00 (was £3800 Sep.1 - before dump).

Hodler <> seller <> buyer
asma555

Activity: 335

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

buy some coins which have big market cap.you can buy btc,waves,nxt etc. hold it for long time.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
LiGuBi

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:57:52 PM

With your budget I would buy with 1500 euro Ethereums and 500 euro Diamonds. Both are very good coins.
berrygood

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:02:41 PM

It's actually not good time to buy some coins, every coin is decreasing now and market will probably continue to decrease. You should buy coins in next months. btc hardfork is also coming

dennyd999

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:03:14 PM

For fiat flow Kraken is good choice. You can buy ETH and BTC for long term.

For playing with alts Bittrex is a best choice I think.
Poloniex has had a problems with deposits and withdrawal. Peoples stuck to deposit and withdrawal for weeks without response from support. Also Bittrex always have all hot alts.

There are many promising alts and ICOs. Continue your research.

You should also invest some in upcoming COMSA ICO and also Kybernetwork is good project.
Kybernetwork registration is over, but you can buy it early on EtherDelta. So please start to learn how EtherDelta works, to grab some Kyber tokens before they hits other exchanges.

You can use my referal to COMSA ICO for registration so I could get bonuses and buy sweets latter Smiley Thank you

https://tokensale.comsa.io/?ref_id=4dc1439c08b1b114e64faec47ea0aecf

Comsa is from XEM/NEM Japan Tech Buro.  Its purpose is to create new ICOs and to connect NEM/XEM with Bitcoin,Ethereum and Fiat throw decentralized Zaif exchange. It is like Ethereum of Japan. It is hardly that Japan will ban ICOs ,thats why project is realy promising.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: