Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ WANTED] 2 BTC Loan  (Read 494 times)
musicdj1 (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:23:49 AM

Hello,
I need 2 BTC Loan.

Detail :
Loan Amount : 2 btc

Collateral :
1- Twitter account : @anonymously
2- Litra wallet access with : 10503 Litras in it ( $10,503)

Loan reason:

Investment ( I will buy more Litras, means the collateral wallet will increase by same amount of Loan)

Date of repayment :

Oct 5, 2017 ( Once my salary lands in my bank account)

Max rate accepted: 11%

Please tell me the fee

* Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:45:25 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 01:02:33 PM by warningsigns

Hello,
I need 2 BTC Loan.

Detail :

Collateral :

Loan reason:

Investment ( I will buy more Litras, means the collateral wallet will increase by same amount of Loan)

Date of repayment :

Please tell me the fee

* Thank you

I have a feeling you want to sell the "litras" instead of using it as a genuine loan collateral. One of the things I find difficult to believe is the intended repayment based on salary landing on your bank account on 5th October. If you earn USD 8000 per month, wouldn't it make more financial sense to borrow from the bank or to arrange an overdraft? Someone earning 8k USD per month would have credit cards and generous lines of credit.

Contradicting claims and exaggerations are best avoided as they will only earn you a very unsightly red trust rating here.

--
Edit.. rereading your post makes me assume you intend to repay the loan with salary worth 2 BTC plus the 11% you offered. That equates to about 9000 USD. An impressive income (if true). Why would you borrow here if you earn that much? Wouldn't banks be begging you to take loans from them?

Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:48:51 PM

Problem with these ICO tokens is that whenever it does get into exchanges it drops in price by a lot! People just dumps their coins right away. That is why I think ICO tokens will never be good collateral. There is also that chance that ICO developers just suddenly disappear which ends up losing its value as well.
musicdj1 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:07:46 PM

Hello,
I need 2 BTC Loan.

Detail :

Collateral :

Loan reason:

Date of repayment :

Please tell me the fee

* Thank you

I have a feeling you want to sell the "litras" instead of using it as a genuine loan collateral. One of the things I find difficult to believe is the intended repayment based on salary landing on your bank account on 5th October. If you earn USD 8000 per month, wouldn't it make more financial sense to borrow from the bank or to arrange an overdraft? Someone earning 8k USD per month would have credit cards and generous lines of credit.

Contradicting claims and exaggerations are best avoided as they will only earn you a very unsightly red trust rating here.

--
Edit.. rereading your post makes me assume you intend to repay the loan with salary worth 2 BTC plus the 11% you offered. That equates to about 9000 USD. An impressive income (if true). Why would you borrow here if you earn that much? Wouldn't banks be begging you to take loans from them?

1- Maximum i would accept is 11% Doesnt mean I will say yes to 11%
2- No, I cant borrow from my banks or use my credit cards, as I am saving to get a home mortgage next January, and want my history to show stability. and less than 10% usage.
3- I am not going to explain myself more, sense the fraud and scams are reason people like you assume bad before good!
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:10:37 PM

Problem with these ICO tokens is that whenever it does get into exchanges it drops in price by a lot! People just dumps their coins right away. That is why I think ICO tokens will never be good collateral. There is also that chance that ICO developers just suddenly disappear which ends up losing its value as well.

You are right and that's why tokens is not coins. There is no stability,commitment,sometimes ICO tokens don't have a developer.
All the "noobs" getting to Alt bounty campaigns or deposit at the early days to get the maximum bonus. When they get paid,they only care to drop them. Anywhere!
Exchangers,loan requests,PP,private etc.
This thread is another example of this situation. Nothing more,nothing less... Embarrassed

musicdj1 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:10:59 PM

Not every ICO is a scam, and this is a coin not a fraud token like most of well backed tokens are! You know who I am referring to.

But please I am not part of the team, I did invest, and try to get more before ICO ends.

Just for your reputation since you have a good one! Stop assuming bad about everything.

Read and due diligence about ICOs.
musicdj1 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:17:08 PM

You are right and that's why tokens is not coins. There is no stability,commitment,sometimes ICO tokens don't have a developer.
All the "noobs" getting to Alt bounty campaigns or deposit at the early days to get the maximum bonus. When they get paid,they only care to drop them. Anywhere!
Exchangers,loan requests,PP,private etc.
This thread is another example of this situation. Nothing more,nothing less... Embarrassed

You know how stupid you sound right now? Because Litra is a coin not a token! Read ...Learn to read!!!!!!
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:20:25 PM

Not every ICO is a scam, and this is a coin not a fraud token like most of well backed tokens are! You know who I am referring to.

But please I am not part of the team, I did invest, and try to get more before ICO ends.

Just for your reputation since you have a good one! Stop assuming bad about everything.

I don't know who you are referring to.

Regardless of whether it is legit or scam ICO, the results are the same. In the event the coin hits exchanges, people just dump the coin. You can check the history of every coin that got to exchanges and see for yourself. On day one of trading, you will see that the price will be dumped to far less than the ICO price. Even if you got those bonuses for being an angel investors it will never be equal to how much it will drop.
musicdj1 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:47:09 PM

I don't know who you are referring to.

Regardless of whether it is legit or scam ICO, the results are the same. In the event the coin hits exchanges, people just dump the coin. You can check the history of every coin that got to exchanges and see for yourself. On day one of trading, you will see that the price will be dumped to far less than the ICO price. Even if you got those bonuses for being an angel investors it will never be equal to how much it will drop.

I am going to agree with you when you have a token! But we are talking about a coin which is offering 30% from total.
Plus a product that is launching 12 days from now.

So whatever the history show, there are always exceptions, and I know for sure this is one of it.

I wouldn't take such a risk without reading and asking, I troll them for 2 days in arrow to test their patient, and how smart these people are!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: