Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening again? The market is looking all red!  (Read 3630 times)
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:03:24 PM

Hello guys,

What is really happening the market all red?

Woke up this morning with my full confidence that market will continue to recover but it didn't!

Can someone explain to me what is really going on because the market is not recovering, instead going to the hell again, more deeper!

Thank you.  

Its really the negative news coming from China that greatly affected the price. Yesterday it was around $42xxx already and I'm thinking that we are already in the road to recovery. But the dump happen again. And then JP Morgan's Dimon claiming the bitcoin is a fraud may have contributed as well to the price declined. It's another bloodbath but I consider this another challenge that bitcoin market can overcome in the next coming weeks. So we don't need to panic but instead this is a chance to get bitcoin at a bargain.

Yes 4 things that are very closely related,
[1.] News not reported properly,
[2.] Bad news reported properly,
[3.] painc selling by people with weak hands who cannot see the big picture or the long game and
[4.] people taking advantage of the uncertainty in the market and selling to drive the price down

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:10:09 PM

Hello guys,

Woke up this morning with my full confidence that market will continue to recover but it didn't!

Can someone explain to me what is really going on because the market is not recovering, instead going to the hell again, more deeper!

Thank you.  
Yeah you are correct. when I saw my blockfolio I just shock because all of my coins goes down especially the bitcoins. I think there is a big effect to the banning of the China to the bitcoin and all ICO's.

grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:10:42 PM

The reason why BTC dropped so fast, because of the panic attack sellers in China who didn't want to hold their BTC anymore.

The price will be stabilized again in the next few weeks (Hopefully there will be no more negative news ahead)...
That's not the only reason why the prices are going down, That jerk CEO of JP Morgan Jamie Dimon said Bitcoin is a fraud and it's going to blow up, I am sure lot's of newbie investors heard it and are afraid and started selling, that's one reason for this, I am very surprised that they are listening to bankers in the first place. They care only about themselves.

fenican

Activity: 1393
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:14:15 PM

It's remarkable that Etherium was $11 in February, 2017 and then rocketed to nearly $400 just recently. Did the coin suddenly get 40x as much adoption, 40x as many transactions, is its future 40 times brighter?

The market clearly went insane - I wouldn't touch Etherium over $10 or BTC over $1000.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:18:29 PM

Hello guys,

Thank you.  
Most of the coins today are falling down. I think this is the best time to invest our money to the cryptocurrency world because the price of the coins are still low.

Zylon

Activity: 242
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:45:48 PM

Hello guys,

Thank you.  
Most of the coins today are falling down. I think this is the best time to invest our money to the cryptocurrency world because the price of the coins are still low.

I would wait for an official statement of the chinese government before buying.
The market cap will dump much more imo...
QueenOf

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:57:10 PM

Hello guys,

Thank you.  
market bitcoin is experiencing a very negative trend. prices dropped by hundreds of dollars in just a few hours. I advise not to panic, we wait until the price shows a good thing at least in one week ahead. be patient I am convinced of a miracle that can make bitcoin increase again. because currently the bitcoin is in development and also the demand that many of the people in the market.
I'm a person who panic in this, does this influence from the large number of ico banned? I think, could it be that this would happen long ?and hoping to get quickly back on the rise,
grumpygit

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:03:28 PM

Hello guys,

Thank you.  

Sadly I think we are in for a fall for a while, anything up to 50% off peak is my guess. Don't worry, it will recover though sooner than you think
bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:05:05 PM

bitcoin market dump huge.its few hour its dumped 300$+.china ban all ico and currency. I hope bitcoin will raised soon.If bitcoin and othercoin dump and dump negative affect by all people who related crytopia.I think  we will heard good news soon.and try to hold bitcoin and other coin.So never sell any coin loss.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:07:52 PM

Hello guys,

Thank you.  
Its not surprising though because these kind of dips do really happen specially when theres some Big News and i did really expect for this thing to happen.Its really pain in the eyes checking and seeing my portfolio are all in reds but well i didnt tend to sell off on those prices and rather decide to hold up for longer more and buy more cheaper coins instead since i do have some spare money on this kind of situations.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:40:26 PM

Hello guys,

Thank you.  
ICO ban in china and there is also a humor that there are bitcoin exchange that will close in china too thats the main reason why its dump and even altcoin affected into this humor.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:46:10 PM

It's remarkable that Etherium was $11 in February, 2017 and then rocketed to nearly $400 just recently. Did the coin suddenly get 40x as much adoption, 40x as many transactions, is its future 40 times brighter?

The market clearly went insane - I wouldn't touch Etherium over $10 or BTC over $1000.

You have to buy Ethereum if you want to buy the smart contracts that are built on top of their platform. That's where the demand for Ether comes from.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:58:28 PM

The reason why BTC dropped so fast, because of the panic attack sellers in China who didn't want to hold their BTC anymore.

The price will be stabilized again in the next few weeks (Hopefully there will be no more negative news ahead)...
That's not the only reason why the prices are going down, That jerk CEO of JP Morgan Jamie Dimon said Bitcoin is a fraud and it's going to blow up, I am sure lot's of newbie investors heard it and are afraid and started selling, that's one reason for this, I am very surprised that they are listening to bankers in the first place. They care only about themselves.

I agree to you that what Jamie said really impacts his constituent that already invested with any other cryptocurrencies to pull out their investments as he is an influential figure to businesses but he already did it way back in 2015 I think and he will keep on repeating it because he is happy with that kind of controversy.

And also the issue about the banning of ICO's in China really affects the price of bitcoin aside and some spread a FUD that bitcoin in China will be localize as they will ban the internet there too.
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:06:36 PM

this is indeed a difficult situation. but remember that every bitcoin is dumped, definitely bitcoin will also skyrocket. so make wise decisions.
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:07:36 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 06:55:28 PM by flag39

Hello there!
Every one is talking about bad news from China but have they been taking any real action to implement such policies?
tsvekric

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:26:20 PM

Hello there!
Every one is talking about bad news from China but have they taking any real action to implement such policies?

It seems like every few years when BTC is going up in price consistently China makes some sort of vague threat and the price crashes. Screams of attempts at price manipulation. I'm sure there's some insiders in the Chinese government making a lot of money off this.

Hey TeKillaSunRise, check it out

-qwe2323
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:40:48 PM

Hello there!
Every one is talking about bad news from China but have they taking any real action to implement such policies?

It seems like every few years when BTC is going up in price consistently China makes some sort of vague threat and the price crashes. Screams of attempts at price manipulation. I'm sure there's some insiders in the Chinese government making a lot of money off this.

I have the same thinking. China is capable in all this drama, I hope other countries don't follow Grin
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:45:17 PM

I have same feelings as all of you, but then again, rising up that high and now falling fast is nothing but healthy. For a price that is unstable, this is still healthy. But as time goes by, bitcoin users are being anxious and they panic sell. That's why bitcoin's price keeps falling down. Maybe some users were still waiting for it go lower for them to buy it in a low price.
swalayan

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:18:30 PM

I have same feelings as all of you, but then again, rising up that high and now falling fast is nothing but healthy. For a price that is unstable, this is still healthy. But as time goes by, bitcoin users are being anxious and they panic sell. That's why bitcoin's price keeps falling down. Maybe some users were still waiting for it go lower for them to buy it in a low price.

yes, and it will be more deep. just watch the graph SMA & RSI. history always repeats  Shocked
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:10:56 PM

Same with you, I'm also expecting a recovery of price this morning but my prediction failed me for many times this week. But I'm still not backing down by holding what has left in my wallet for this kind of uncertainty and bad publicity. I can still handle this rate of pressures but until at what level below 3000$? I can't tell.
I am also expecting yesterday that the price will go up but I am wrong with my prediction and also my brother told me to wait until tomorrow to the price of bitcoin to go up but we are wrong. I am also panic right now. But I am still expecting the price will go up.

I know how you feel but don't make your emotions as an echo of your actions and decisions. Think much better way to calm yourself down or don't look at the chart so often. Goodluck brother.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: