Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening again? The market is looking all red!  (Read 3633 times)
hackworth

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:15:54 PM

I know how you feel but don't make your emotions as an echo of your actions and decisions. Think much better way to calm yourself down or don't look at the chart so often. Goodluck brother.

Yeah, far and away, I made the most money from my crypto during the year-plus that I wasn't looking at the price and had pretty much completely forgotten about it.  Now that I'm aware and monitoring the price, I start making stupid decisions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:24:19 PM

I know how you feel but don't make your emotions as an echo of your actions and decisions. Think much better way to calm yourself down or don't look at the chart so often. Goodluck brother.

Yeah, far and away, I made the most money from my crypto during the year-plus that I wasn't looking at the price and had pretty much completely forgotten about it.  Now that I'm aware and monitoring the price, I start making stupid decisions.
It is normal that coins may dump sometimes. We need to stay calm and we need to be patient until coins will be good again and until the coins will pump again. Just be patient amd wait for it to rise again. In that case we will have some profit when we want to sell them. Just be patient guys.
Jmmerquita

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:47:05 PM

the best time to buy Bitcoin. No need to panic that's the characteristic of bitcoin.
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:51:37 PM

LOL. It's very normal my friend Smiley)). The price go up and down every minute that is the way trader earn money so don't worry about it Cheesy. The price of Bitcoin and all other coin will go up back soon Cheesy. If the price of all coin always go up or stable, I think it'll be very hard to earn money or Bitcoin from trading and a lot of trader will give it up and find out a new way to earn money and Bitcoin Smiley)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:58:23 PM

While going through a list of altcoins, found majority of the digital coins indicated with red mark. Found credibit to be the only asset that have got indicated with green mark. This describes the fall if the bitcoin and other associated assets as a whole. Maybe in few weeks time once again the price moves forward gaining resistance.

maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:34:08 PM

China rumors run very heavily.
this proves the value of bitcoin price is weakening, just as it does in stock market.
I do not know this will end when. which obviously makes many people panic.
Nathan Graves

Activity: 30
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:42:14 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 11:01:32 PM by Nathan Graves

China rumors run very heavily.
this proves the value of bitcoin price is weakening, just as it does in stock market.
I do not know this will end when. which obviously makes many people panic.
At this point, I think these rumors are not the biggest problem anymore. People know that Bitcoin is resistant to such things.

I think this drop is the result of a misinterpretation that Bitcoin is in a bubble, when they can't see how Bitcoin evolved in the past few years, and they can't see where it can go...

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:45:04 PM

The Chinese government boycott ICO and furthermore close down trades running in their nation.
https://twitter.com/YourBTCC
https://www.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/bitcoin-exchange-btcchina-to-stop-trading-from-sept-30-528806
Try not to stress over it. the esteem just dropped a bit obvious, We hope Bitcoin will go up again after some days
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:53:00 PM

Hello guys,

What is really happening the market all red?

Woke up this morning with my full confidence that market will continue to recover but it didn't!

Can someone explain to me what is really going on because the market is not recovering, instead going to the hell again, more deeper!

Thank you.  

The pull back is happening because of the China news  + the BTC-E exchange is coming back on line in a day or so which will allow people to withdraw their coins again.

Once they all start withdrawing their coins they will be able to dump them on other exchanges and trade them in for fiat. That will make the price crash .
Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:59:03 PM

I think maybe because of China ban. Chinese Hold a big part of btc supply.

kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:52:03 AM

Hello guys,

Woke up this morning with my full confidence that market will continue to recover but it didn't!

Can someone explain to me what is really going on because the market is not recovering, instead going to the hell again, more deeper!

Thank you.  

The pull back is happening because of the China news  + the BTC-E exchange is coming back on line in a day or so which will allow people to withdraw their coins again.

Once they all start withdrawing their coins they will be able to dump them on other exchanges and trade them in for fiat. That will make the price crash .

it is all fault by china and i hope that bitcoin can recover in some few months.  I think after this, this bitcoin can rise too much like before that bitcoin increase by 80% of its normal price for only 1 week.
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:07:31 AM

Major bloodbath.. However this is temporary....   It will bounce back.  Even if the China thing was not announced..There has been such a run up in prices this year that it is expected/ Things cant keep going up in a straight line
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:02:08 PM

This is how bitcoins works. Its a market place where bitcoins facing negative trend. Its price decrease and increase every moment. We have to hold our BTC until the price go up it may takes weeks or maybe months.
We can't to anything but we have to hold. Since China banned it so we have to wait.

balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:21:52 AM

I advice that everyone should not panic. Bitcoins value depreciate but I think since it is inconsistent, it won’t happen for too long. Bitcoin will eventually continue its track on being number one among other crypto.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:02:26 AM

This is how bitcoins works. Its a market place where bitcoins facing negative trend. Its price decrease and increase every moment. We have to hold our BTC until the price go up it may takes weeks or maybe months.
We can't to anything but we have to hold. Since China banned it so we have to wait.

Yes just hold bitcoin now and you will be happy for it because the negative trend is a normal move in the market we're someone trying to go down the prices and make people panic because they wanted to buy at low price.

jodoidao

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:04:58 AM

It will soon go back to being green. by the end of the year it will go up to 8K$.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:11:04 AM

Hello guys,

Thank you.  

everything is all fine, even like this moment because it is a normal scenario that bitcoin will dig deep more deeper, remember not like at this time it will happen everytime so nothing to worry about this because sooner or later it will pump again. just hold on to your coin and everthing will be fine.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:17:56 AM

Hello guys,

Thank you.  

everything is all fine, even like this moment because it is a normal scenario that bitcoin will dig deep more deeper, remember not like at this time it will happen everytime so nothing to worry about this because sooner or later it will pump again. just hold on to your coin and everthing will be fine.
you need a big nerve mate as of what we are seeing right now for sure its already creating panics even to its some supporters we cant see
where this dip go further and how long it will take for some bounce back and strong jumped again, but knowing the fact that it reaches 5k$
before so for sure it will go back again and new ath to expect sooner.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:53:09 AM

Hello guys,

Thank you.  

you need a big nerve mate as of what we are seeing right now for sure its already creating panics even to its some supporters we cant see
where this dip go further and how long it will take for some bounce back and strong jumped again, but knowing the fact that it reaches 5k$
before so for sure it will go back again and new ath to expect sooner.

exactly mate, I have more faith in bitcoin so im not totally worried about how long this dip go further and how long it will take, the most important things that ive learn in the world of bitcoin is bitcoin dig deep and deeper then after that it will recover and pump huge more. that's a very normal moment in bitcoin, and yes you need to have a big nerve for what exactly happens next in the market. Grin
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:16:18 AM

Hello guys,

Thank you.  
Well the crash has something to do with Jamie Dimon's interview in cnbc saying that bitcoin is a fraud and also the china's ban on bitcoin exchanges and the chinese selling all their bitcoins so, i think that the china's ban contribute a lot in the crash but the price is slightly recovered as of now so, nothing to worry
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: