Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group buy] Avalon chips Escrow John K / Please check refund list until Sunday  (Read 50901 times)
darkfriend77

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 08:01:07 PM

I'm not able to commit with end date @ the moment.
As soon I'm able to do it I'll hold my word.

funny ... any intention of holding your word any time soon? Or still not able to commit a date, when you refund the fees you got for the canceled group buy?

Maybe he can commit a date
I  will send him a pm

Pm send, no response received  Sad

no news ... hmmm

-:| www.DOTMog.com |:-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mindfox

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 11:27:18 AM

What does JohnK has to say about this?

If I'm not mistaken, we paid for an Escrow service who's purpose is to cover exactly what is happening to us right now: One of the two parties involved to a deal not holding their word for their part of the deal.
After so many months, I would say that this is true.

JohnK, I do not wish to disturb you via pm so I'm asking you here (hopefully you watch this topic):

I request a refund for the BTCs I paid. What is the procedure I have to do so you can give me the refund?

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:45:25 AM

Has Marto refunded as promised?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
darkfriend77

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 07:22:12 AM

Has Marto refunded as promised?

Nope :-(

darkfriend77

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 07:23:07 AM

probably hold my word has a different meaning there ...

Bicknellski

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:56:29 AM

Has he refunded yet?

People need to put his trust rating in negative if he doesn't pay you guys. Scammer.

Marto74 Add Negative Trust Here

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
marto74 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:35:01 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 09:10:52 PM by marto74

Bick ,
Are you going to finish some design in the next 6 months ?

Cheesy

Or all you can do is to just  act as Judge here?
Again , I did everything here by the rules of the GB.
The rest is my good will.
I'll do it when I can and this do not concern you at all.
I know that you do this better than hardware design , but it is not my fault that your projects are not working.

P.S. When you posted a negative feedback for me ,although you never did  business with me, I noticed you did post a negative trust rating on BKK!
You think this is ok?
Remember we both were there in this tread.
I remember your writings there....
And you are talking about moral, really ?
Remember BPMC logo and your endless spam there?
May be you'll start calling BKK a scam, too ?

YOU ARE NOT THE MORAL JUDGE OF THE COMMUNITY!
You are just like rest of us a regular man interested in BTC and mining.
Please , do not self appoint yourself for the GOD's court.

Please do not make this a war.
stop with twisting the facts and  your semi truths
I might did a few not very honest doings, but scam?
hehehe
the moral Judge BICK
Hope some o day you'll find the MASTER Wink

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:03:48 AM

Marto still not paid off what he owes?

Amazing he can still do business here if he can't even refund properly from a failed group buy.

marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 06:32:46 AM

Cheesy
Bick how are you.
again this is not going to help your design efforts  or getting free chips Wink

Bicknellski

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:09:24 AM

probably hold my word has a different meaning there ...

Even his own words won't persuade him to pay off his debts to others.

joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:43:04 PM

Bick ,
Are you going to finish some design in the next 6 months ?

Cheesy

Or all you can do is to just  act as Judge here?
Again , I did everything here by the rules of the GB.
The rest is my good will.
I'll do it when I can and this do not concern you at all.
I know that you do this better than hardware design , but it is not my fault that your projects are not working.

P.S. When you posted a negative feedback for me ,although you never did  business with me, I noticed you did post a negative trust rating on BKK!
You think this is ok?
Remember we both were there in this tread.
I remember your writings there....
And you are talking about moral, really ?
Remember BPMC logo and your endless spam there?
May be you'll start calling BKK a scam, too ?

YOU ARE NOT THE MORAL JUDGE OF THE COMMUNITY!
You are just like rest of us a regular man interested in BTC and mining.
Please , do not self appoint yourself for the GOD's court.

Please do not make this a war.
stop with twisting the facts and  your semi truths
I might did a few not very honest doings, but scam?
hehehe
the moral Judge BICK
Hope some o day you'll find the MASTER Wink

You might did a few not very honest things??

You think??

So you are not a scammer you are a thief?

Oh thats better!

How many time are you going to try and defend yourself?

Anyone with half a brain can look at your TRUST rating and see that you have screwed over MANY people,
this is not a coordinated effort to make you look bad, you did that all by yourself.

So instead of trying to defend yourself maybe you consider paying everybody what you owe them and then you could buy back some credibility until then stop whining about everybody that is trashing you, because frankly you deserve everything you get, and if posting in your threads saves just one person from getting screwed over by you then it was worth it.

Looking at your trust feedback I can see that you could probably make everyone who is unhappy with you happy for very little BTC but it is very clear to all that your greed and your underhanded way of doing business will continue to hold you back.

Want me to stop warning people about you and tell people that you have changed your business practices, refund my money.

Otherwise get used to it.
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 02:06:56 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 02:20:52 PM by marto74

Dear, troll

When I'm not right or late I refund.But when I'm by the rules I preserve the right to decide what to do.
And screamer and wining forum members that insult me are getting treatment by the rules, period.
In your case you did not send signed msg for refund and you did not pay for handling.
So where are your 16 chips sent by regular mail??
I do not know, may be lost , may be you are just angry with me for not sending you a PM, even by the rules of the GB I'm not supposed to.
and my bad trust is made by 4 members including You and Mr.BICK

joeventura

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:11:22 PM

Dear, troll

When I'm not right or late I refund.But when I'm by the rules I preserve the right to decide what to do.
And screamer and wining forum members that insult me are getting treatment by the rules, period.
In your case you did not send signed msg for refund and you did not pay for handling.
I do not know, may be lost , may be you are just angry with me for not sending you a PM, even by the rules of the GB I'm not supposed to.

What rules? Your rules? You make the rules so you could keep everyone's money.

Scammer.
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 05:25:19 PM

Look when entering the group buy you accepted the terms if you forgot look @ page 1 in this tread

- about handling fee:
B: Like zefir i have to get a fee for shipping the chips too. Zefir takes $20 processing fee per shipping, regardless of how many chips ordered. I will need only $10 as a fiat based component to cover expenses, including package hardware for shipping, custom handling fees and, if needed cost for outsourcing if time is of essence. On top there is the shipping cost needed to ship your package to the location you want it at. You can chose the type of shipment when there is a choice to choose between security and higher price. This fee is not per order but per shipment. I think thats fair and even better than the original offer.

- about signed messages
2. Remainder
Only send payments from an address you control (i.e. you can sign with it). If you send from MtGox or other exchanges, you risk loosing your funds since you can't prove you sent them. If you bought chips pay attention that your address is in the list that shows the payments with the correct amount of chips. If something looks wrong you need to proof that you are the owner of that address. You have to be able to sign a message with your sending address to proof that youre the owner off that address: How to sign/verify messages?.
The wallet Multibit cant sign messages. In case you did an error there it should be possible to import your addresses into a wallet that can sign messages and then sign a message with your sending address.

- about why I did not sent you a PM about the refunds
14. Confirmation of order
No personal confirmation will be given. If you want to check wait for the next list with orders and search your address. If somethings not right inform me. But the list is the confirmation.

You red  this before entering in the GB or not ?
You did not do this 3 simple rules and then you call me scam and chase me and spam my treads for more than 6 months now

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:07:34 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 07:05:44 PM by loshia

Has he refunded yet?

People need to put his trust rating in negative if he doesn't pay you guys. Scammer.

Marto74 Add Negative Trust Here
Hey Bick,
I am wandareing what trust you will put on your famous partner AMT when time comes Grin
I am also wandering how your partnership with amt is going lately.Did they reveal some top secrets concerning their deep know how in A1 pcbs  or whatever Grin or you just beg amt for free chips which josh wil nor send you Grin
any way it is obvious that your balloon called wasp need some pump besides meetings and you feel the need to bash here and there. About bkk I do not have a words to express what I think. At the end does bkk owns your something money coins Pcb stencils or what? Did he scammed you? Or you just get piced. off of bkk disappearance which ruined your plans to earn some quick money on his back Grin Same for NG ranting and so on.  Besides who does care what famous wasp balloon leader thinks....
About joe I said it all already but he never tried to reply Grin
Right joe?
Amt and josh eba have and wait for Bick raiting when time comes Grin
I am sure it will destroy you as it destroyed other folks also
But from the other hand it might be positive one so all of the community members will forget all the lies right josh?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
joeventura

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:56:07 AM

Look when entering the group buy you accepted the terms if you forgot look @ page 1 in this tread

- about handling fee:
B: Like zefir i have to get a fee for shipping the chips too. Zefir takes $20 processing fee per shipping, regardless of how many chips ordered. I will need only $10 as a fiat based component to cover expenses, including package hardware for shipping, custom handling fees and, if needed cost for outsourcing if time is of essence. On top there is the shipping cost needed to ship your package to the location you want it at. You can chose the type of shipment when there is a choice to choose between security and higher price. This fee is not per order but per shipment. I think thats fair and even better than the original offer.

- about signed messages
2. Remainder
Only send payments from an address you control (i.e. you can sign with it). If you send from MtGox or other exchanges, you risk loosing your funds since you can't prove you sent them. If you bought chips pay attention that your address is in the list that shows the payments with the correct amount of chips. If something looks wrong you need to proof that you are the owner of that address. You have to be able to sign a message with your sending address to proof that youre the owner off that address: How to sign/verify messages?.
The wallet Multibit cant sign messages. In case you did an error there it should be possible to import your addresses into a wallet that can sign messages and then sign a message with your sending address.

- about why I did not sent you a PM about the refunds
14. Confirmation of order
No personal confirmation will be given. If you want to check wait for the next list with orders and search your address. If somethings not right inform me. But the list is the confirmation.

You red  this before entering in the GB or not ?
You did not do this 3 simple rules and then you call me scam and chase me and spam my treads for more than 6 months now

I am talking about the rule you made up that says "I can cancel the group buy 6 months later and not notify anyone except in a 6 month old thread and give everyone just a week to find the hidden message and not PM anyone so you could steal our money" is that the rule you mean you thief prick?

joeventura

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:06:15 AM

Dear, troll

I am not a troll, I am one of the customers you screwed over.

Just because you don't want others to know what you did scammer.

This NEVER ends until you refund my money.

NEVER.
joeventura

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:23:45 AM

my bad trust is made by 4 members including You and Mr.BICK

I counted over 10 people who claim you screwed them out of over $71,000 in todays BTC value.

Bicknellski

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:24:59 AM

And he then thinks he has the right to trash others and lie about them. Scary why anyone would do business with this crook. Pay off your debts stop being a crook. Simple solution PAY OFF the people you owe and then this problem goes away. John K will certainly not endorse any other GB you run given this behaviour. Sickening.

marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 12:35:37 PM

Bick,
ALL this will not change the fact you do not belong here.
And will not change the fact you are trying to be The JUDGE in this forum , just to cover your design failures .
Again I'm sorry our designs work and you spent 6+ months and there is noting that works.

Again the fact is everything here was made by the rules and the rest is just bitching from you , Joe and few others.

Obviously all you can do is to insult and judge. It is not up to you to do this.

have a good day

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: