Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [New Membership] - The Wasp Project Collective  (Read 1478 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:52:01 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 08:52:04 AM by Bicknellski

Situation:

The Wasp Project Collective is currently a 50+ member strong working on mining boards for Hammer, AM BE200 chips that will be Novec and Air Cooled prototypes. These boards will lead to the development of Rockerbox, A1, AM BE300 and Pickaxe chip based boards. Our goal is to provide board designs to fabricators or mining operations so that they can upgrade their current systems. We are also working on a pool and cloud mining hosting services which will be available as we complete testing this summer and after that open for public consumption. We are looking to expand membership now in order to secure more funding to complete the prototyping plans we have on the books and move into sales this year. We are looking at adding another 50 members to help us achieve this goal.

Focus:

We require not only members to help raise capital but also to help us support the design and development of the projects as well as sales and marketing of the end designs and services we make available. In order to support this we will reserve 15 memberships for those with software and engineering backgrounds that will be able to work on our projects with the existing teams.

Response:

Membership will reopen on July 1st, 2014, and will remain open until we have reached 50 new members. Membership costs $100 and those fees are held in trust to help facilitate the legal organization and upkeep of the WPC. All monies are accounted for by members of the collective and can be viewed at anytime by the members.

Evaluation:

With this influx of members it is essential that we keep moving our projects forward. With 50 new members we will be able to achieve this and keep the WPC moving forward into new projects beyond the emphasis on mining bitcoins.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:52:17 AM

[Reserved Updates]

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:52:38 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 08:29:48 AM by Bicknellski

[Reserved for Q & A]

marto74: I want to apply.

WPC: We offered plenty of times for you as well as other detractors to come talk to our EE's at our meetings and you have refused to acknowledge that or make any gestures to attend and voice your concerns to our members directly. If you are serious about applying to be a member come back on July 1st, 2014 get your $100 out then and apply away. Of course the members reserve the right to refuse your application or anyone's application if they vote no. I personally would vote yes to your inclusion in the WPC as soon as you make a number of the members in the WPC whole again, as you still owe them some btc for your failed group buy.

Hiand

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 03:32:53 AM

Where are you today on that pass? I do immersion cooling cryptoboiler project to dry wood g00.gl/3VgfMR , so I'm looking around for the same orbit mates.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: