Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your trading style?  (Read 5119 times)
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:43:53 AM

What your trading style for the new Crypto market ?

My trading style is always to match or overcome competitors. In the world of trading, people always look for the the cheapest one. So, what I do is to lessen it by 2% to 3% that way people will prefer to trade with me than others.

It's a good Trader principal. I use to trade with high value as compared to all the competitors. The sellers of bitcoin always prepare the highly coated person. So only they will get huge profit. Because all will not have 1BTC to sell.They will only have a part of bitcoin. Either may 0.1 or 0.7, based on holders. So they will prepare the high.You should be a high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:44:42 AM

what is the style? Maybe my style is that I always trade is opposite the trend. I don't believe the trend. It is just a pump or dump by whales, sharks
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:53:10 AM

My style on trading floor is simple. I look for badly beaten coin and I buy it down to the dip and if there are new dip, I keep buying. If there were negative news, I buy more. You should know what happen next if there was 10% increase on the coin.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:52:53 PM

Surfing is a good choice for now, Altcoin's chart is going with the "wave" shape, so choose the low price to buy and sell it at the top. It's the basic trading and it worked all the time.
Every investor is doing same thing and are stuck at the same strategy and that’s the main reason that prices are not falling because people are holding their coins till the highest prices and for now there is no limit bitcoin is rising and rising and its prices are now going beyond the limits so good time is ahead for the traders and newbies have to wait for the low prices and that’s not sure that dump will occur or not.
Good times are really ahead and I am so eager looking forward to them. Most of those alts will see a huge green very soon, no surprise as the day keeps getting closer, and BTC still stand a chance to increase the more over time. However, markets are still unpredictable though and we just have to find a way to always adapt pretty fast when changes occur.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:00:27 PM

What your trading style for the new Crypto market ?

I try to invest more ,when price falls and less when price rises.
I often change my trading style,because there are neuances everyday in crypto world.i do researches,after this I use DCA– Dollar Cost Averaging method .(Dollar-cost averaging (DCA) is an investment technique of buying a fixed dollar amount of a particular investment on a regular schedule, regardless of the share price. The investor purchases more shares when prices are low and fewer shares when prices are high.)
I put a set amount of money into crypto at regular intervals, usually shorter than a year(monthly or quarterly) depend on wich cryptos i buy.i like this style because there is a minimal risk.by this tactic i don’t put all my money in one day.
I prefer to use this strategy,because sudden drop in prices won't damage you as much if you had put it all in at once.
So,You must create your own style,it depend on how much money you have for investment.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:29:52 AM

I check always the price of  very popular coins and has a great community coin that is high right now and when the time comes that it is 50% down or more then that is the time I buy a lot of it because I know it will just recover quickly.
cockers

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:37:12 AM

I usually look for cryptos that have gone down by a lot recently and just buy those. Since usually the case is that all altcoins go up when bitcoins go down. So I buy when the price of bitcoins are up, like now. Right now, I invested in DOGE since I think it went down by a lot recently.
militarymonster1027

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:04:59 AM

Find coins or tokens with decent goals and vision with them and hold them for long term.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

My strategy towards the cryptocurrency market is pretty simple and straight forward. I call it the 'snipe and wipe' technique.
It begins with an intermediate research about the current trending coins which are going down and finding the best among them to invest into. When I find the right coin, I put my money into it and basically buy in. This is the 'snipe' part of things and yes its pretty hard to find a coin sliding down which will rise in the coming days. Once the coin improves on the market, whenever I think the price and time is right, I wipe the floor and sell all my holdings of that token.
Of course the down side is if the coin never rises back up and just dies off, but being in the crypto market from a couple of years has given me enough experiences of shitcoins and I can easily filter the best among the worst.
thats it mate liquify all the trending coins then strain them all and the alts that remains will be my targets but as i go on,im researching those from the ico and the potential of each one..i dont include those shit coins and those scam ico.so my coins on hand will be 50-70% sure that will have value in trading.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:32:07 AM

my trading style is to sell the product in its lowest price or depends upon the product price.because most people find affordable product to buy in the market,most especially today living is so expensive.
For me if you want to earn more in terms of trading , you can also consdiee on doing the basic way of trading such as buying when the price is low and selling it when the price reach a pump or increase in terms of value. Because when you do the buy low and sell high trading principle , it May give you a big profit in the future.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:56:00 AM

my trading style is to sell the product in its lowest price or depends upon the product price.because most people find affordable product to buy in the market,most especially today living is so expensive.
For me if you want to earn more in terms of trading , you can also consdiee on doing the basic way of trading such as buying when the price is low and selling it when the price reach a pump or increase in terms of value. Because when you do the buy low and sell high trading principle , it May give you a big profit in the future.
I think you have a good idea in terms of trading, but for me it's better if you buy your coins or altcoins you want and wait it to raised up their price in the market. But suddenly it was not happen in currently due to high value of all crypto in the market.
However that time I can create new strategy to increase my income, I always watched the fluctuation of bitcoin in the market. I always buy a lot of bitcoin when their price is fall down and vise versa if the price raised up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: