Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Confido - Trustless escrow payments with shipment tracking 🚚  (Read 22594 times)
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:20:32 AM

They should refund the money, they haven't put much efforts in this project, they might have spent only 2 or 3% of the total fund collected during ICO,
So if they can't refund 100%, they should refund at least 95 to 97% amount.

At this point calling for refund sounds a little hard since the most and biggest losers are the people who went in after ico and while the biggest winners are their "strategic partners" with thousands of tokens to dump on people 3days ago before the news. Believe me the $400k from the ico can not refund anyone, most ico investors didn't even sell, only sellers were the so-called strategic partners and how can you make them refund?

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:26:56 AM

On the first page of this announcement they claimed that ''all funds collected in the ICO will be escrowed by  KRAVIS & WURGAFT,P.C Lawfirm''
Does someone knows where this law firm is based and can we contact them for refund?

They already mentioned that they are considering a suit against their lawyer, but then you ask yourself how can a start up going into public fund raising not do a proper work regarding all contractual agreements and at least get a proper legal team to make sure they know what they are doing? This are some of the things that's gonna kill all future icos

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:47:56 AM

I am feeling sorry for the people who bought at .90$ or 1$, its a big shock............
nike555

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:52:39 AM

Fraud continues on every person who invests in any currency has no trust or trust Embarrassed Embarrassed
Iwannacry

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:16:47 AM

It's just type of pump & dump. I was suspicious that the capital of Confio reached over $10m but it's not much unique project

tombolo

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:33:51 AM

With the price plummeting perhaps this is the right time to dive in?

31bk

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:22:53 AM

the tweeter is not available ,the site is not available - it is a Scam
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:24:11 AM

everything removed. SCAM ALERT!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:24:39 AM

Damn - glad I sold for 14.5x...

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
alex_rada

Activity: 203

This is bat country!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:40:52 AM

With the price plummeting perhaps this is the right time to dive in?

I would seriously advise against it. They have deleted their twitter, and website, and their subreddit is now private. Exist scam tactics 101.
Tios123

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:51:27 AM

This is really Shameful and Sad! Projects like this continue to bring distrust and dishonour to this community and hurt innocent people. This sounded like a good idea and you already made enough money to be able to somewhat pursue this goal, why not try atleast or post pone a little bit if you could not meet your deadlines.

Why walk away? Very corwardly thing to do.

REALLY SAD!

For the record I am not an investor. Just a concerned member of this community and a fellow developer.

Follow us on twitter https://www.twitter.com/TioTourGuides ------ and ------------------- facebook https://www.facebook.com/tiotourguides to participate in our bounty. For more information about our token, team, future projects and timeline visit https://tioguides.com     -------------------------------------- Now trading on Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH
tombolo

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:53:13 AM

They say their lawyer is handling the matter. Mistakes do happen

cripto4ever

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:11:47 PM

They say their lawyer is handling the matter. Mistakes do happen

NO. they just deleted the website and their linkedin profiles.

THIS IS BETS SCAM EVER. HAHAHAHA
crypt000000

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:12:25 PM

Everything is gone:
Facebook profiles
Linkedin profiles
Telegram
Twitter
Website
Reddit
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:27:13 PM

Is it scam ? What is in tour opinion punishment for people doing something like this ? They will repeat the scam in the futures again an again. Supposed to be death sentence for them. Its hurt so many people now. And those people has family to feed !!!! Or maybe there are people put their hard work money for their pension..
johanmichel
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:27:19 PM

For all those that were in CFD, join this group:
https://t.me/confidoscam
NGWM

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:12:22 PM

For all those that were in CFD, join this group:
https://t.me/confidoscam

and also here:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/confido?lang=de

Wow, those are realy stupid boys...
... a little more serious and ...
they whould have done millions...
.. just by selling the concept to some who likes the idea..

Now, some mafia will hunt them down...
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:21:40 PM

I do not get what happened suddenly to the project, this was recently the most hyped token and was doing great, sad to see team disappearing after collecting the funds, i think there should be a council for new projects that should approve and regulate the new projects and also can allow or disallow icos based on the transparency, potential, capability and the usability of the project and the team.

cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:32:21 PM

I do not get what happened suddenly to the project, this was recently the most hyped token and was doing great, sad to see team disappearing after collecting the funds, i think there should be a council for new projects that should approve and regulate the new projects and also can allow or disallow icos based on the transparency, potential, capability and the usability of the project and the team.

Haha I got scammed big time. This was a very valuable lesson for me, in both senses of the word. I fell for everything they said, because they were saying it well and it was what I wanted to hear. I'm pretty sure I won't be making this mistake twice.
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

There is a saying, "You reap what you sow." Every scammer will get what's coming to them in due time.

As for those of you who invested in this project and lost your hard-earned money, I hope your money comes back to you tenfold elsewhere.

This just shows us that a professional looking website and a good idea can't be so easily trusted. It's probably best not to invest in any ICOs until there are regulations to protect your investments.

The thing that alarms me is how easy it is for scammers to get on an exchange. Something should be done about this. Stricter rules for getting listed should be implemented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: