Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Confido - Trustless escrow payments with shipment tracking 🚚  (Read 22594 times)
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

Damn - glad I sold for 14.5x...

But you sold it to someone else who lost his or her money. Not something to be glad about.

You need to learn compassion.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VenusianLion

Activity: 106
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:58:26 PM

The thing that alarms me is how easy it is for scammers to get on an exchange. Something should be done about this. Stricter rules for getting listed should be implemented.

Absolutely correct.  All they have to do is make the listing team be publicly viewable.  Every buyer should be able to see their real identity.  Just like exchanges require buyers to verify their identity with a passport, and just like any publicly traded stocks.  The "sellers" are required to be "public".   This would eliminate 90% of scam.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ⍟⍟⍟  ONASANDER  ⍟⍟⍟ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
First Decentralized Investment Bank Running on Blockchain  ⋙ ⌚   Token Sale Starts: July 22
❤️ TelegramFacebookTwitterWebsiteANN ThreadBOUNTYAIRDROPReddit ❤️
Gambero

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:15:34 PM

I cannot believe that this is happening  Angry
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:04:39 PM

I feel sorry for the investors and traders, very shameful behavior by the devs.
So what if you signed some bullshit contract, your Investors and the project is your priority, you should stay and fight and get through, walking away deleting everything is not an ethical thing to do...
Karma is a bitch and it will get them anyway
dumbboies81

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:16:46 PM

I suggest you stay away from these ICO scams and go to good PoW coins like Bismuth
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:18:28 PM

This is really Shameful and Sad! Projects like this continue to bring distrust and dishonour to this community and resulting in investors losing monies. This sounded like a good idea and you already made enough money to be able to somewhat pursue this goal, why not try atleast or postpone a little bit if you could not meet your deadlines.

I really understand why china has ban ICO's.there need to be a body to regulate this otherwise we would be seeing more of unrealistic projects like these.

MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:54:49 PM

I feel sorry for the investors and traders, very shameful behavior by the devs.
So what if you signed some bullshit contract, your Investors and the project is your priority, you should stay and fight and get through, walking away deleting everything is not an ethical thing to do...
Karma is a bitch and it will get them anyway

Yes, I feel very sorry for the investors, I had a few thousand in this project and thank god I traded out after a modest gain last week.  This incident is the exact reason crypto isn't a trillion dollars in market cap.  The fact that the dev is just giving up and rolling over after raising so much money is insane, we clearly need regulations on ICOs.  This could have easily been me losing my ass on a project that sounded really really promising.  I've always thought more ICO regulations would improve the space/market and I still do, if the dev has any heart at all they will try to recoup their investors funds as much as possible. 

Again, sorry to all of you who were wrecked by this project if there is a fund to recoup some losses I will gladly chip in to support the overall crypto community...
backstreetboy6

Activity: 79
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:50:20 PM

and this is how an exit scam is played out
nice work mates!! keeping german ICOs on my risk-area now
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:53:34 PM

and this is how an exit scam is played out
nice work mates!! keeping german ICOs on my risk-area now

I believe this was a Dutch developer...
deanerific

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:54:04 PM

Is this a joke?  Making winning trades is the whole point of crypto.  People don't buy shit to have their assets stagnate and it's really all about risk tolerance.  Whoever bought CFD tokens at 14.5x ICO price was taking on risk.  Wether they realized that or not is NOT the seller's fault and he shouldn't need to have compassion for an uninformed buyer in one of the most high-risk, volatile, and speculative markets in existence.
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:57:33 PM

Is this a joke?  Making winning trades is the whole point of crypto.  People don't buy shit to have their assets stagnate and it's really all about risk tolerance.  Whoever bought CFD tokens at 14.5x ICO price was taking on risk.  Wether they realized that or not is NOT the seller's fault and he shouldn't need to have compassion for an uninformed buyer in one of the most high-risk, volatile, and speculative markets in existence.

I completely agree with your statement on accepting the risk and volatility of this market.  But to suggest someone investing in CFD was uninformed is just ignorant, are you saying someone should be able to predict when a crypto project is going to completely flop and tank from some behind the door information such as a contract the dev signed?
altcoinking3

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:40:28 PM

This is pure fraud and somebody is going to jail over this.
coincidence?

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:54:08 PM

Don't forget these scammers on future projects.

Fake names, most likely fake photos too. Don't be fooled again by such a low asking ICO goal of just $400K, also such few tokens, and the fact this is not a new concept or project, but in fact one that's been in the works by many other project teams. Sorry to those who got scammed.

https://www.tokenlot.com/crowdsale/confido/#team

alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:59:51 PM

things like this is not the first time this happens, even that often happens in this crypto world. every one of us dare to invest in crypto means to have to dare to risk whether to profit or otherwise
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:00:07 PM

I hope the dev, the thread starter or someone responsible should show up and answer the questions and refund the investors if the project is closed, otherwise there should be criminal proceedings against the team and the people involved.

crypt000000

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:01:31 PM

Guys some help looks like for some investors. Refund at ICO price for holders

http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/4467887
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:03:22 PM

Great dishonor. Is this the real team? Or a fake? I need to be very careful. Projects need to be investigated better.

joshuamayu

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:04:10 PM

Joost van durn and Nick Spatz looklike total scammers and not only that real dumbasses.. If I would have seen their pictures before I would have never invested..
coincidence?

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:56:08 PM

Joost van durn and Nick Spatz looklike total scammers and not only that real dumbasses.. If I would have seen their pictures before I would have never invested..

Hard lesson to learn, but always do some research in crypto because you never know what's really going on in this unregulated space.
Joneskay

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:06:44 PM

What is the minimum invest?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: