Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:11:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Confido - Trustless escrow payments with shipment tracking 🚚  (Read 22592 times)
coincidence?

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:35:09 PM

What is the minimum invest?

Crowdsale Rules
PRE-SALE
OCTOBER  21 - OCTOBER 28

Total sold: 400 ETH
Tokens per ETH: 7700
Minimum contribution: 5 ETH
Maximum contribution: 50 ETH

ICO STAGE 1
OCTOBER  28 - OCTOBER 31

Total sold: 338 ETH
Tokens per ETH: 7000
Minimum contribution: 1 ETH
Maximum contribution: 2 ETH

ICO STAGE 2
NOVEMBER 6  -  NOVEMBER 8

Total sold: 497 ETH
Tokens per ETH: 7000
Minimum contribution: 0.1 ETH
Maximum contribution: 2 ETH
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:47:50 PM

When there's no internet history of the development team at all...  Undecided

Great use case if it weren't a bait for gullible investors.

coincidence?

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:49:01 PM

When there's no internet history of the development team at all...  Undecided

Great use case if it weren't a bait for gullible investors.

I posted their photo and the link

https://www.tokenlot.com/crowdsale/confido/#team
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:24:53 PM

You guys should know by now that all these startups come to the crypto space to raise money through ICOs because:

1. It is easy to raise funds due to the fact that there is a gold rush type in the cryptocurrencies markets since 2014
2. These "startups" cannot raise this type of funds using the conventional way.
3. If they want to just run away with your money, they can because there is no easy way of tracking the money
4. These startups can fake easily a team and make a website for $1000 give and take
5. The greed in the cryptocurrency space is 1,000 times more due to the fact that these markets are fairly new and more money and people are jumping in this big train that will not slow down for the next 10 years.

And I could keep going but in conclusion, follow the number 1 rule: Don't invest more than you can afford to lose in ANY ICO.
People come and scream SCAM when lending platforms launch in this forum but it's funny that some of them are actually working and making money and in fact some people became millionaires out of them but 99% of all these crypto coins or tokens were created to give money to their creators and what you should do is to ride the waves and make some money of them or don't invest at all.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:01:55 PM

Is it still just rumors, or has it already been confirmed that the project was abandoned? Sometimes developers have a lot of work and have no time to answer all the questions in the forum ...  Roll Eyes

vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:17:42 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 10:33:07 PM by vegaed1

You guys should know by now that all these startups come to the crypto space to raise money through ICOs because:

1. It is easy to raise funds due to the fact that there is a gold rush type in the cryptocurrencies markets since 2014
2. These "startups" cannot raise this type of funds using the conventional way.
3. If they want to just run away with your money, they can because there is no easy way of tracking the money
4. These startups can fake easily a team and make a website for $1000 give and take
5. The greed in the cryptocurrency space is 1,000 times more due to the fact that these markets are fairly new and more money and people are jumping in this big train that will not slow down for the next 10 years.

And I could keep going but in conclusion, follow the number 1 rule: Don't invest more than you can afford to lose in ANY ICO.
People come and scream SCAM when lending platforms launch in this forum but it's funny that some of them are actually working and making money and in fact some people became millionaires out of them but 99% of all these crypto coins or tokens were created to give money to their creators and what you should do is to ride the waves and make some money of them or don't invest at all.

Spoken like a true "hero member." If newbie's really understood what you meant by "ride the waves" they would be ahead of the game much quicker.

It took me a while to figure that one out. lol Just came across this thread because it's currently the biggest loser on coinmarketcap and was looking for some waves  Wink  Doesn't look like there is any waves here though. Good luck everyone.
coincidence?

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:19:13 PM

Is it still just rumors, or has it already been confirmed that the project was abandoned? Sometimes developers have a lot of work and have no time to answer all the questions in the forum ...  Roll Eyes

Well they had the time to take down their webpages and every detail linking them to this project so... Effort went into something, and it wasn't Public Relations.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:25:01 PM

Well they had the time to take down their webpages and every detail linking them to this project so... Effort went into something, and it wasn't Public Relations.

I thought they were just sitting quietly or changing the communication channel .. If everything already disappeared it certainly did not happen by accident..

SapphireToken

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:36:41 PM

I thought they were just sitting quietly or changing the communication channel .. If everything already disappeared it certainly did not happen by accident..

ohhhhh... can't believe that happened...
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:55:22 PM

Confido scammed, sad - people loose their money. Which ICO will be next scammer?
andron8383

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:42:49 PM

Guys I went all in in this great project - what happened ?
They killed our dev or what damm - youtube scammers best deal of November... fuck them all !
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:54:55 PM

Wow. Just nice.

Such projects undermine people's faith in the ICO and cryptocurrencies, but they are necessary so that people not to lose vigilance.
It's a pity that people have lost money, let this be a lesson for all of us Sad
Cointrader17

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:57:26 PM

Guys I went all in in this great project - what happened ?
They killed our dev or what damm - youtube scammers best deal of November... fuck them all !

Chico?
geehwan
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:01:32 AM

have been following this all morning with our team.. we were fans of what they wanted to do since we're also building something to power the future of decentralized marketplaces.

really sorry for anyone who took a loss here

this probably won't make you whole again right away.. but it's a start. I hope it's helpful in some way!

https://medium.com/@PayWithInk/ink-airdrop-for-confido-token-holders-54340af8d163

It's an airdrop/swap of our token if you held CFD earlier today. I know trust is low right now so don't worry.. you don't need to do anything Smiley will just deposit into your Ethereum address when we launch. We have a similar long term vision, so at least you can continue betting on that.. thanks!

building things at Listia and Ink Protocol!
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:04:45 AM

what happened to this ico,Just saw on tokenmarket channel that they have denied listing them,I think they are scammers
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:19:43 AM

Wow. Just nice.

Such projects undermine people's faith in the ICO and cryptocurrencies, but they are necessary so that people not to lose vigilance.
It's a pity that people have lost money, let this be a lesson for all of us Sad

Ohhh believe me the faith was undermined long ago, I'd say since summer of 2017, right when the scam ICOs infested the cryptospace. Something has to be done about this either way. I have stopped investing in ICOs since September and feel quite happy.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:08:00 AM

FUCK YOU JOOST. WE WILL FIND YOU!
I can't find anything about the project right now , twitter and website unavailable, That means Confido is a scam project and dev run away ?
Hi aTriz , do you already get paid your bounty manager fees ?

PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:18:44 AM

Well first big scam I've fallen into. Lost 0.5 btc, website and idea looked professional to me, guess I will avoid icos in the near future as long as they are unregulated like now.
crypt000000

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:52:17 AM

have been following this all morning with our team.. we were fans of what they wanted to do since we're also building something to power the future of decentralized marketplaces.

really sorry for anyone who took a loss here

this probably won't make you whole again right away.. but it's a start. I hope it's helpful in some way!

https://medium.com/@PayWithInk/ink-airdrop-for-confido-token-holders-54340af8d163

It's an airdrop/swap of our token if you held CFD earlier today. I know trust is low right now so don't worry.. you don't need to do anything Smiley will just deposit into your Ethereum address when we launch. We have a similar long term vision, so at least you can continue betting on that.. thanks!

hi jehwan, when was the snap shot taken? i just sold all my remaining coins last night for a huge lose
maomew

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:24:57 AM

does anyone not have any RL info on the devs? like photos of their faces
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: