Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Confido - Trustless escrow payments with shipment tracking 🚚  (Read 22592 times)
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:43:54 AM

FUCK YOU JOOST. WE WILL FIND YOU!
I can't find anything about the project right now , twitter and website unavailable, That means Confido is a scam project and dev run away ?
Hi aTriz , do you already get paid your bounty manager fees ?
They paid in btc, but I invested 80% of that money into the ico and bought around 1.5k worth of confido. Now it is worth shit.

They also promised me a 4 digit bonus since they did well for ico, but kept stalling me and never happened.

does anyone not have any RL info on the devs? like photos of their faces
Joost is fake, that is already confirmed. Not sure about the other people.

Well first big scam I've fallen into. Lost 0.5 btc, website and idea looked professional to me, guess I will avoid icos in the near future as long as they are unregulated like now.
Sorry for you mate. This was also the first ICO I invested in. Hope you can recover.

what happened to this ico,Just saw on tokenmarket channel that they have denied listing them,I think they are scammers
They took down website, social media profiles overnight. It is a scam. Token lot is trying to find them, read more here - https://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/4471760

I hope karma gets these fuckers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maomew

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:17:25 AM

Also, don't the exchanges actually meet-up/contact with the Confido before actually listing them? the exchanges might be able to give us some critical information on the scam dev.
BadgerregdaB

Activity: 240
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:18:20 AM

This project positive scam?
Hope u all investor can recover with other project
Must careful to choose project to invest from now

anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:45:00 AM

They paid in btc, but I invested 80% of that money into the ico and bought around 1.5k worth of confido. Now it is worth shit.

They also promised me a 4 digit bonus since they did well for ico, but kept stalling me and never happened.

Just done a free job for them , but at least still have 20% amount left , All of the investor become idiot right now, why kucoin don't have any action ?

maomew

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:49:39 AM

legal actions should be taken against them. im sure there will be traces of them somewhere. their IP address used in forums etc.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:48:05 AM

legal actions should be taken against them. im sure there will be traces of them somewhere. their IP address used in forums etc.
I think Kucoin must take action to this case , user need to provide information to verify account , I'm sure that someone list coin to their exchange also need to verify identity , Find them out and let them go into jail  Angry
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:27:36 AM

After confido fiasco, it is recommended that people do some good research before investing in any ICOs.
The first and foremost point of any company will be the people behind it and any ICO with just a pic of the team and no interviews done in person or skype should raise alarms. Any ICO where the team member comes forward and do video interviews cannot run or hide so it is better to see youtube links where the team members have come out and done some personal interviews.
Secondly, bounty hunters and those who take up jobs as community managers and promoters on bitcointalk need to sign up only once they have the phone numbers and have done some skype chat with the founders of the team.
Never believe youtubers who do reviews just for the sake of bounty since they are more or less likely to apologize and move on burning thousands in the process. After confido i am seeing those same youtubers update the headline of the video and simply saying they got scammed too. This won't work. Avoid such youtubers who post 2x, 5x or 10x within a month, year etc.
Researching just the tokens and whitepaper is not enough as they can be easily copied from some previous icos and it will be better if people promote new icos on facebook pages only and only if they have done the first two research criteria.
Linkedin profiles can be faked, profile pics can be faked, one can get enough people to vouch for them if they are paid bounties in return.

llanaio

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:34:00 AM

have been following this all morning with our team.. we were fans of what they wanted to do since we're also building something to power the future of decentralized marketplaces.

really sorry for anyone who took a loss here

this probably won't make you whole again right away.. but it's a start. I hope it's helpful in some way!

https://medium.com/@PayWithInk/ink-airdrop-for-confido-token-holders-54340af8d163

It's an airdrop/swap of our token if you held CFD earlier today. I know trust is low right now so don't worry.. you don't need to do anything Smiley will just deposit into your Ethereum address when we launch. We have a similar long term vision, so at least you can continue betting on that.. thanks!

Nice gesture. Will that include tokens that were held on exchanges at the time?
PremPrey

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:17:32 AM

have been following this all morning with our team.. we were fans of what they wanted to do since we're also building something to power the future of decentralized marketplaces.

really sorry for anyone who took a loss here

this probably won't make you whole again right away.. but it's a start. I hope it's helpful in some way!

https://medium.com/@PayWithInk/ink-airdrop-for-confido-token-holders-54340af8d163

It's an airdrop/swap of our token if you held CFD earlier today. I know trust is low right now so don't worry.. you don't need to do anything Smiley will just deposit into your Ethereum address when we launch. We have a similar long term vision, so at least you can continue betting on that.. thanks!

I appreciate your kindness. I still have faith in crypto world.
Fundaria

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Every business idea desires a chance

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:20:04 AM

How Fundaria solves problems with scam projects?
1) We have transparent planning and business development tools:
https://business.fundaria.com
2) We have withdrawInvestment() function in Ethereum Sale Contract
Using this function investor can withdraw 11/13 of Ether invested to project on the first month of business dev.
Or 10/13 on the second month etc.

bounty · whitepaper · team · advantages · roadmap · telegram  · twitter  · facebook
tommywilkos

Activity: 152

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:33:40 AM

What has been going on here then!?

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
tommywilkos

Activity: 152

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:40:50 AM

Guys I went all in in this great project - what happened ?
They killed our dev or what damm - youtube scammers best deal of November... fuck them all !

Unlucky mate, chin up though! It's a lesson learnt, always got to take the positive out of a really shit situation.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
maomew

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:45:20 AM

shit happens. gather up a big group and find that scammer.
crashcup

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:14:30 AM

Is it possible for the community to take over this project? Looks like the dev has scrammed
beni1107

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:52:08 AM

Hey guys..im sory for the scam. Got scammed too in another project so i know how it is.
nike555

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:12:12 AM

I'm tired of continuous fraud Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Voyons69

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:51:26 AM

Wellcome to crypto. You all were in for fast cash. Better hold eth and btc, other than this two are big risk...
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:09:31 AM

It is a big loss. I'm sorry for the loss of everyone who trusted them.

Unfortunately, cryptoworld is full of scammers and we must always count risk of investment. Money can always be worked out, so let everyone take a good lesson and next time make better research.

Maybe now community understand why governments want make regulations for ICOs.

PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:20:28 PM

After confido fiasco, it is recommended that people do some good research before investing in any ICOs.
The first and foremost point of any company will be the people behind it and any ICO with just a pic of the team and no interviews done in person or skype should raise alarms. Any ICO where the team member comes forward and do video interviews cannot run or hide so it is better to see youtube links where the team members have come out and done some personal interviews.
Secondly, bounty hunters and those who take up jobs as community managers and promoters on bitcointalk need to sign up only once they have the phone numbers and have done some skype chat with the founders of the team.
Never believe youtubers who do reviews just for the sake of bounty since they are more or less likely to apologize and move on burning thousands in the process. After confido i am seeing those same youtubers update the headline of the video and simply saying they got scammed too. This won't work. Avoid such youtubers who post 2x, 5x or 10x within a month, year etc.
Researching just the tokens and whitepaper is not enough as they can be easily copied from some previous icos and it will be better if people promote new icos on facebook pages only and only if they have done the first two research criteria.
Linkedin profiles can be faked, profile pics can be faked, one can get enough people to vouch for them if they are paid bounties in return.
Remember Jewels? They did also an interview and showed their real faces, nevertheless they still scammed people in the end
muhlambo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:15:33 PM

Wow, quite a low price. Best chance to buy the dip right now guys :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: