Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Confido - Trustless escrow payments with shipment tracking 🚚  (Read 22592 times)
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:57:36 PM

Can anyone give me a brief of what happened with this project?

To invest in ICO's, what should I keep in mind to see what is scam or not?
Interested to know too.
Look like someone **** up some real big.
I will buy some pop corn.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spyro

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:59:56 PM

WP says that hard cap is $500 000. Your website says $300 000. Who should I trust?

Add those sums together = $800 000 and you have a happy dev! Tongue

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:36:01 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 03:20:32 PM by MuffinMaster

Hmm If you give money to someone and this person run away with everything what he have.. and just disappear. It is at least suspiciuous and in this moment you can think that it was scammer. If you are very optimistic person, you can think that maybe someday this scammer will come back and give you back your money.

Always when you invest, you have to remember that you can lost. So never go all in! For me the most important are people that stay behind project, so first of all make good research about developers

tommywilkos

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:18:29 PM

I can't believe this has happened, really hope he gets what is coming to him!

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:21:47 PM

I recommend to do some research before asking. Although, the project leaders took offline all social media channels, websites, blogs and profiles, you can find a ton of articles about this case which describes the situation very well. Here are two articles on Motherboard and on CNBC for example (just a quick Google search).

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/j5j34x/ethereum-startup-confido-vanished-after-people-invested-374k-ico
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/21/confido-ico-exit-scam-founders-run-away-with-375k.html

indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:17:48 PM

have been following this all morning with our team.. we were fans of what they wanted to do since we're also building something to power the future of decentralized marketplaces.

really sorry for anyone who took a loss here

this probably won't make you whole again right away.. but it's a start. I hope it's helpful in some way!

https://medium.com/@PayWithInk/ink-airdrop-for-confido-token-holders-54340af8d163

It's an airdrop/swap of our token if you held CFD earlier today. I know trust is low right now so don't worry.. you don't need to do anything Smiley will just deposit into your Ethereum address when we launch. We have a similar long term vision, so at least you can continue betting on that.. thanks!

Thank you. Confido was the first ICO (didn't participate, bought later on EtherDelta) I was impressed by and decided to invest. Before it I was avoiding ICOs thinking that most of them were pure scam. Well...  Cheesy

Reading your whitepaper now. Recovering my faith  Smiley

How  much did you pay compared to the ICO price? I hope you didn't invest a lot. There will always be scammers.
quotas

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:40:27 PM

why are people still buy this worthless coin at $ 0,01. Do they believe the dev will come back, say sorry and start all over again making huge profit for all of us  Huh Huh Some people just wanna lose money ......
Freddoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:17:13 PM

It should be more requirments for people to create tokens. This burned me and I lost a lot of money. Will not jump to join so quick next time!!!!

somewhan

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:22:53 PM

It should be more requirments for people to create tokens. This burned me and I lost a lot of money. Will not jump to join so quick next time!!!!

If i was the scammer, I would buy them at this price. Then announce it was all a mistake, legal trouble solved, put out a roadmap, open social media channels.

Then dump it again a few days later.
youbitbrain

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:37:41 AM

Confido was a popular idea.  It seems there's some overlap with other projects, but judging from the ICO, there's still a lot of investor interest out there for this type of solution.  Are any "bonafide" crypto devs thinking about "taking over the project"?  Signatum has a similar takeover in-progress: they are offering a token exchange plan to move from SIGT to a new coin (STRAKS), and are hoping to attract the old miners and investors by offering similar incentives.

e.g. I'm a developer with 20+ years experience (not all in crypto Wink  )
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:01:37 AM

Confido was a popular idea.  It seems there's some overlap with other projects, but judging from the ICO, there's still a lot of investor interest out there for this type of solution.  Are any "bonafide" crypto devs thinking about "taking over the project"?  Signatum has a similar takeover in-progress: they are offering a token exchange plan to move from SIGT to a new coin (STRAKS), and are hoping to attract the old miners and investors by offering similar incentives.

e.g. I'm a developer with 20+ years experience (not all in crypto Wink  )

Not just that, they even got many to get partnerships with them almost immediately after the ICO. I heard chainlink was supposed to work with them and all this hype around it actually made the price to go up. The losses to people are in million and this makes the developers even more bad that they could just have run immediately with the 375k so it was just 375k which people lost but now the loss is in millions. I hope they get found soon enough. Lesson for the people, dont trust just a talker, have them back with github activity and skype video interviews.

Ehrhc

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:31:21 AM

LOL! So happy for everyone who got scammed by this scammer! WHEN YOU GUYS WILL FUCKING OPEN YOUR EYES?

YOU SHOULD FUCKING TELL WHAT IS A SCAM OR WHAT IS NOT!

So sad for people who actually invested real money in it.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

man1975asc

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:34:58 AM

where are you guys?!!
cybercash

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:39:12 AM

LOL! So happy for everyone who got scammed by this scammer! WHEN YOU GUYS WILL FUCKING OPEN YOUR EYES?

Lol I invested money and got more money out of it, 14.5x to be precise...

But you are right, it was clearly a scam...

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Ehrhc

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:17:52 PM

Lol I invested money and got more money out of it, 14.5x to be precise...

But you are right, it was clearly a scam...

Fantastic, you should give some back to the community Smiley

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

amila_cs

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:52:00 PM

Wow this should be a real eye opener for the people who blindly put their money in some ICO's without even doing some background check and basic research. Hope thy will catch the theif

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
coinpreacher

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:21:17 PM

Thats what kucoin posted about CFD:

"So far, after making our best attempts, KuCoin team is still not able to have an effective communication with CFD team and comprehend their updates. To ensure users’ interests and minimize the loss in CFD asset investment, KuCoin provides users an emergency solution – Till the shutting down of CFD trade (20:25, Nov 20th, 2017 UTC+8), for all the KuCoin users who had made CFD trades, their purchase net value equals to CFD total value minus sell total value. To help users overcome this difficulty, KuCoin is going to trade users’ purchase net value at the rate of 0.0000038 BTC (approximately $0.03)/CFD and directly deposit into users’ accounts. After this, users’ current CFD holdings will not change and can be withdrawn any time. This emergency fund will be deposited into eligible users’ accounts before 24:00, Nov 30th, 2017 (UTC+8). Protecting users’ interest is KuCoin’s mission and responsibility. We’ll do everything we can to hold this responsibility for a considerably long time.

After moving into business, KuCoin has been faced with numerous of setbacks and challenges. However, user interests will always come first in our solutions, now and ever. Unlike some other exchange platforms, we put our responsibility higher than profit, and this made us a ‘non-profit organization’, for now. So, if you believe in us, please do share KuCoin’s advantages with friends. Last but not least, we have to remind everyone once again that investing cryptocurrency is EXTREMELY RISKY, please play safe."

So they are going to return 38 sat ?!? Market price is 160 sat actually.

Sorry guys, english is not my first language ...
quotas

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:10:38 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 10:26:12 PM by quotas

WOW ... (i was not into this coin) .... i can not believe what i see here. People call other fools to invest in this coin (after it went down).
That is so easy .... a lot of crypto investors bought this coin. Noobs, new and old crypto players. I agree on the part that you have to read and search for any info you can before you buy an ico. But thats sometimes not that easy.
To bad so many people lose money on this. I hope other investments bring you a good profit.
The ones here that shout so loud  ..... you  sound angry. I believe you lost in other occasions too or maybe have a bad roi in 2017.

youbitbrain

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:15:07 AM

Thats what kucoin posted about CFD:

"So far, after making our best attempts, KuCoin team is still not able to have an effective communication with CFD team and comprehend their updates. To ensure users’ interests and minimize the loss in CFD asset investment, KuCoin provides users an emergency solution – Till the shutting down of CFD trade (20:25, Nov 20th, 2017 UTC+8), for all the KuCoin users who had made CFD trades, their purchase net value equals to CFD total value minus sell total value. To help users overcome this difficulty, KuCoin is going to trade users’ purchase net value at the rate of 0.0000038 BTC (approximately $0.03)/CFD and directly deposit into users’ accounts. After this, users’ current CFD holdings will not change and can be withdrawn any time. This emergency fund will be deposited into eligible users’ accounts before 24:00, Nov 30th, 2017 (UTC+8). Protecting users’ interest is KuCoin’s mission and responsibility. We’ll do everything we can to hold this responsibility for a considerably long time.

After moving into business, KuCoin has been faced with numerous of setbacks and challenges. However, user interests will always come first in our solutions, now and ever. Unlike some other exchange platforms, we put our responsibility higher than profit, and this made us a ‘non-profit organization’, for now. So, if you believe in us, please do share KuCoin’s advantages with friends. Last but not least, we have to remind everyone once again that investing cryptocurrency is EXTREMELY RISKY, please play safe."

So they are going to return 38 sat ?!? Market price is 160 sat actually.

Thanks for the heads up on this, coinpreacher.  Pretty good news from KuCoin.  Nice that they are helping the community out.  Sure, it's not a huge amount of $, but better than nothing!
cchub

Activity: 560

Migranet ITO

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:30:15 AM

It's very hard to foresee a scam coming. I don't blame who invested in it.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: