Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you fall for this FUD you deserve a bullet to the brain.  (Read 644 times)
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:49:19 AM

It's is a simple as that.

Are people really dumping their coins because some dumb boomer whose doesn't know shit about any of this, claims it is a fraud? Haven't you learned anything yet?

http://fortune.com/2017/09/12/jamie-dimon-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-fraud-buy/

Or is it because some commie chink country decides to ban whatever the fuck?

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-ban-bitcoin-exchanges-2017-9

Really? this is it?

I am truly disgusted by how many pussies are involved in bitcoin. If you can't hold through bankster FUD, you don't deserve to hold any BTC, so actually yes, sell your god damn BTC to someone else that will not panic sell next time a bankster decides to FUD on fakestream media. You cucks will complain about how volatile BTC is, but you are causing the volatility yourselves by reacting to news like a bitch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pennywis3

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:03:36 PM

Im sense a lot of anger in you, my young padawan  Cheesy

Sell the BTC for FIAT fast, and rebuy it, when BTC hits 1000$ in a months time  Kiss
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:07:40 PM

LOL Smiley too many newcomers in bitcoin nowadays that is why they are dumping lots of coins in the market.
Newcomers always fall for the negative FUDs because they are always scared of losing their money which not going to happen.
Bitcoin value set a certain benchmark that will never go down to the certain level that is what newcomers are failing to understand.
SavvyOli

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:48:48 PM

they deserve to lose out. market needs lesser of these cowards
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:00:59 PM

Coins from weak handed people need to flow into stronger hands, let this process take place - I don't mind it. The sooner these people run out of coins, the sooner we can focus on our way to the top again. In the meanwhile, it allows me to buy back the coins I sold at +$4500 levels, so there is not much for me to complain about. Ultimately, this market has always been like this, where fud has quite a serious impact on brainless individuals. Other than that, we shouldn't give this China fud too many credits, because there was a correction due anway, so that doesn't change anything in this situation. The market didn't have much fuel to left to continue this rally. We have gone up like 400% this year alone - isn't that enough for people? Let the market step back for a while. Once the price is going back up again, the people having sold at current levels will buy back their coins at premium levels - this form of capital destruction is a heavy/expensive enough lesson for them.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 2144

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:07:09 PM

The market is driven by speculators. If there are some bad news, even if they are very small and unreliable, speculators expect to see some price drop, so they start selling, because they see it as earning opportunity. This selling amplifies the price drop far beyond what would have happened initially - then the noobs start to panic and sell too. In the end, some people profit from buying in the dip or just buying back lower than they have sold, while others loss their money when they sell at the bottom. This is how it always was, so it's better to just hodl if you aren't an expert trader.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

This dumpers should have first known the vision behind the creation of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Why would you let someone dictate you with what you have to do with the bitcoins you hold. Hold on to your coins and i tell you, you wont lose anything in the end. Be more patient and dedicated dont let anyone decide for you.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
forkbomb

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:25:59 PM

Yeah, I agree with Cybersoft: there are too many people who invest in bitcoin just to have "easy money" in a short time.
They heard of btc rising in price, saw an opportunity without completely understanding how it works, and now that it's falling they try to save the money they invested.

That's their point of view. Mine is that I can invest more money Wink

-----> Earn BTC Easy! <-----
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:27:58 PM

I believe these news are just manipulating the flow of BTC value. These FUD that affects unfortunately the value of BTC this past few weeks. China has big whales of BTC holders in their country. While JP morgan CEO has a lot on its plate that he can affect other afraid investors too. This shall past too. We need to keep holding BTC and dont be affected of this FUD.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:36:52 PM

Sell the BTC for FIAT fast, and rebuy it, when BTC hits 1000$ in a months time  Kiss
Quoting for reference.

BTC will NEVER EVER hit $1000 again.
Not in a months time, not in a years, never.
Hannibalis

Activity: 133

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:43:52 PM

They deserve to loose their money. I'm happy to buy their coin with low prices.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:48:20 PM

There are a lot of new people in crypto because they see the price increase and follow other people to buy bitcoin. This type of people is the one that usually panic and dump their bitcoin whenever the price decrease. They deserved to lose their money investing in something they don't understand.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:51:03 PM

Jamie Dimon have done this before right? He has been attacking bitcoin for years now. It is very weird how he is creating  this 'somehow effective' FUD. I get why your angry though, it's understandable when newbies get caught up with these FUD but i'm seeing a lot of 'experienced' or old users that still fall for this FUD.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:54:25 PM

Sell the BTC for FIAT fast, and rebuy it, when BTC hits 1000$ in a months time  Kiss
the price drop won't last a month, let alone a week. you really overestimate to what length people will care about something. this'll blow over in 3, maybe 4 days tops before the price starts to recover.

They deserve to loose their money. I'm happy to buy their coin with low prices.
its a shame though, a good portion of the people panic selling their coins are probably people that got into bitcoin and cryptocurrencies just recently after the huge price spike, and are thinking that they need to minimize their losses while they still can. had they known better, they couldve just weathered the storm, sure, but i guess at best itll be a nice learning experience on the resiliency of bitcoin for them.

I believe these news are just manipulating the flow of BTC value. These FUD that affects unfortunately the value of BTC this past few weeks. China has big whales of BTC holders in their country. While JP morgan CEO has a lot on its plate that he can affect other afraid investors too. This shall past too. We need to keep holding BTC and dont be affected of this FUD.
honestly its not impossible, i honestly wouldnt be surprised if it all came down to manipulating the markets to make a real quick profit.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:58:05 PM

It's is a simple as that.

Are people really dumping their coins because some dumb boomer whose doesn't know shit about any of this, claims it is a fraud? Haven't you learned anything yet?

http://fortune.com/2017/09/12/jamie-dimon-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-fraud-buy/

Or is it because some commie chink country decides to ban whatever the fuck?

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-ban-bitcoin-exchanges-2017-9

Really? this is it?

I am truly disgusted by how many pussies are involved in bitcoin. If you can't hold through bankster FUD, you don't deserve to hold any BTC, so actually yes, sell your god damn BTC to someone else that will not panic sell next time a bankster decides to FUD on fakestream media. You cucks will complain about how volatile BTC is, but you are causing the volatility yourselves by reacting to news like a bitch.

Touché! That's what me and my brother are laughing about. Seeing people selling off their coins saying "Oh my gosh, I can't afford to lose another dollar I need to cash it all out!" Instead of waiting for btc to rise again, which will definitely happen. So they better off lose 30% of their investment than to wait and see how high it can bounce back. Silly people. They really don't deserve even a single satoshi in their wallets.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:58:27 PM

In bitcoin people are free to make their own decisions. That includes foolish and fearful decisions. None of that changes the fact that bitcoin is revolutionizing finance. If we have a lot of new users who bought without understanding the protocol, then we should not be surprised when they make an ignorant sell decision based on nonsense.
If you believe in the project then just ignore the hype. We have seen these cycles for many years now.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:59:20 PM

All those FUDs really affecting new people who still have so little knowledge about crypto world.
Well, this is a great time to buy any coins with cheap prices (also need TAs first). Yeay!

Many bad news keeps coming in, I wonder how long will it last.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:02:55 PM

All those FUDs really affecting new people who still have so little knowledge about crypto world.
Well, this is a great time to buy any coins with cheap prices (also need TAs first). Yeay!

Many bad news keeps coming in, I wonder how long will it last.

Yes exactly many bad new upcoming because we know that there are many people who want bitcoin to destroy but it will never destroy it will reach to the sky like it will cross 10,000USD in the end of year. So who cares about rumors?
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

that asshole's whole business is a scam; don't worry guys BTC isn't going anywhere.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Mad_Machine

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:10:12 PM

Quoting for reference.

BTC will NEVER EVER hit $1000 again.
Not in a months time, not in a years, never.

Agreed, but just in case let us pray lol
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: