Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RCO - A new alternative to ICO's  (Read 307 times)
bexpos (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:56:40 PM

I am recruiting looking to build a team of people to build some energy around relaunching an older Altcoin that is still viable.  There are a lot of older coins out there that could use a relaunch and recycling from 2013/2014.

I have some HUGE idea that will fuel this project.  Branding & RCO strategy is rough right now as we are a *very* small team.

I think everyone agrees that the newer forks have left some of the older coins in the dust.

I have solid plan to virally relaunch an existing altcoin that is actively traded & liquid with a redemption conversion program.  The idea is very innovative and the community will love the framework behind it.

To do this I need a team - this is a HUGE opportunity.

Leave me a message with what your skills/abilities are to help with this - as we will need it revive the current community.

So if you are a marketer, tech/dev, investor/speculator drop me a message and we will go from there.

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:10:51 PM

So please make a mineable project. All GPU miners need good alternatives to mine.
This is just an idea for you. For a POS coin you need more and more marketing budget.
bexpos (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:20:01 PM

The current focus is ensure all members of the "cointinuum" have a seat at the table.  The balance of decentralized -vs- structure will need to be discovered.

Miners & master nodes (coin ambassadors) will definitely will have a seat via a fixed redemption purchase mechanism/voting system as well.

The most likely focus will be an ETH/DASH fork that can sustain viable forks to ensure the chains integrity.

There are a lot of flimsy ICO ideas out there now clouding the space.  Sometimes recycling an older idea (coin) is best!  Look around your everyday world today - we have tonnes of examples of innovation -built- on top of innovation.  We want to harness this....

A best-of-the-best ideas coin with a *REAL* & sustainable value seeking network fueling its growth.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: