Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is down  (Read 2119 times)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:05:01 PM

Some of person here say the reason of decrease bitcoin is China , so what the future of bitcoin if countries joined to China

One of the reason why bitcoin is falling is due to China banning ICO and Exchange. Another reason is that CEO of JPM has stated that bitcoin is a fraud and its going burst. Thus we can see that may be other couturiers may come in line and the fall of btc price below 3k may be possible now which is a sad news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emiedj01

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:54:06 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 01:08:42 PM by emiedj01

Yeah, bitcoin is now decreasing, maybe you are right, bitcoin is banned in China. And more people are panic right now because of the value of bitcoin they are selling it or cash out.
Cranidos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:26:57 PM

Bitcoin is down many more. its now 3800 usd. Is the reason for ban bitcoin on china?
how many decrease can be of bitcoin?
it can down more?
anyone can tell thw news

There would be a high possibility that the issue on China was the reason for this downtrend on Bitcoin. We may include some whales that might have triggered a possible crash. Also some weak holders out there that sold their coins because of panic selling. There could be many reasons behind this and, possibly, there could be no bigger reason at all to this. The issue on China may have contributed on the decrease but no one, especially to the elites, made this as a very big deal at all.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:56:36 PM

Bitcoin is down many more. its now 3800 usd. Is the reason for ban bitcoin on china?
it can down more?
anyone can tell thw news

There would be a high possibility that the issue on China was the reason for this downtrend on Bitcoin. We may include some whales that might have triggered a possible crash. Also some weak holders out there that sold their coins because of panic selling. There could be many reasons behind this and, possibly, there could be no bigger reason at all to this. The issue on China may have contributed on the decrease but no one, especially to the elites, made this as a very big deal at all.
the Chinese state becomes the mastermind of the current decline in bitcoin prices. the news about the exchange closing in china on 30 september 2017 makes everyone in china doing bitcoin withdrawal. because if not done then they could lose the bitcoin they have. so this is what makes the whole day a nightmare. bitcoin prices weaken and also out of control.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:02:25 PM

Yeah, bitcoin is now decresing, maybe you are right, bitcoin is banned in China. And more people are panic right now because of the value of bitcoin they are selling it or cash out.
Let's hope after this event. Bitcoin could increased their price again as everyone still panic sell because China's banned accident. However, in one or two months the situation is going back again.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:41:03 PM

Yeah, bitcoin is now decresing, maybe you are right, bitcoin is banned in China. And more people are panic right now because of the value of bitcoin they are selling it or cash out.
Let's hope after this event. Bitcoin could increased their price again as everyone still panic sell because China's banned accident. However, in one or two months the situation is going back again.
Yes bitcoin has been decreasing now possible for the panic selling that had happen. I am hoping that this is temporary and peice will recover. Btc will rise again si anyone are happy with it.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:32:54 PM

it can down more?
anyone can tell thw news
>

Yes it downs to hell. Near 3000$ .Don't know what is going to happen next. And looks like it will down more.I am too angry with china they blow up all.

JL421

Merit: 510

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:05:57 AM

ya i saw the price chart the price had fallen by really high numbers firstly i couldn't figure what happened but my felow members informed me that it was because china was banning all the exchanges in their country. I do see the price is rising back now i hope this continues for long
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:50:54 AM

ya i saw the price chart the price had fallen by really high numbers firstly i couldn't figure what happened but my felow members informed me that it was because china was banning all the exchanges in their country. I do see the price is rising back now i hope this continues for long

I am very confident that we are going to survive the challenges that we're having right and bitcoin will eventually gain it's higher value again. Currently the price is recovering if you will have to check the latest price updates.
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:10:13 PM

it can down more?
anyone can tell thw news

China will be back after they made an intensive regulation in their ICO and exchanges.
This China event that bitcoin community experienced, is only the beginning of more similar occasion that will happen again in another country.
Even if the crypto currency in China is banned, it can not greatly affect the currency.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:27:43 PM

I am very confident that we are going to survive the challenges that we're having right and bitcoin will eventually gain it's higher value again. Currently the price is recovering if you will have to check the latest price updates.
there is already a nice thing when looking at bitcoin prices in various exchanges. it seems like bitcoin has begun to forget the impact of the decision in china. other than that the market also responds quite well so now the price of bitcoin slowly began to increase. the volume is increasing and we have to wait until the bitcoin price is back at 5000 $. hopefully .
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

there is already a nice thing when looking at bitcoin prices in various exchanges. it seems like bitcoin has begun to forget the impact of the decision in china. other than that the market also responds quite well so now the price of bitcoin slowly began to increase. the volume is increasing and we have to wait until the bitcoin price is back at 5000 $. hopefully .

How amazing that i noticed that in just 2 days the price played around 2000$ increase went back up to 800$. Damn it china really did made an impact on the price but slowly it has increased again.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 12:34:02 PM

it can down more?
anyone can tell thw news
>

Yes it downs to hell. Near 3000$ .Don't know what is going to happen next. And looks like it will down more.I am too angry with china they blow up all.
The market is very volatile because of these Chinese FUDsters and panic sellers. I wish the Chinese government just ban exchanges by releasing a statement atleast so that we may know when would all these panic ends. These fake hypes are very speculative.
Anyway the price just went above $3500 now but who knows there may be another drop coming soon.

sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:05:21 PM

I am sure the BTC is not going down again as few days ago until it reaches the $3300 to make the users of bitcoin become weakened and fear of losing all. but it turns out I see again the graphic development of bitcoin growing up again which has now reached the number $3500, I am very sure bitcoin will progressively recover again at a price higher than now.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:20:06 PM

I am sure the BTC is not going down again as few days ago until it reaches the $3300 to make the users of bitcoin become weakened and fear of losing all. but it turns out I see again the graphic development of bitcoin growing up again which has now reached the number $3500, I am very sure bitcoin will progressively recover again at a price higher than now.
Yeah it will not gonna go down before October month hit and i'm sure there's a huge dip will be going to happen. I hope i am right with my instinct that bitcoin will not gonna go down below $3000 when there's a dip. Besides it is also a good opportunity to buy some bitcoin and do  a short term trade.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:46:28 PM

Yeah it will not gonna go down before October month hit and i'm sure there's a huge dip will be going to happen. I hope i am right with my instinct that bitcoin will not gonna go down below $3000 when there's a dip. Besides it is also a good opportunity to buy some bitcoin and do  a short term trade.

Ya soon the price of bitcoin reaches the value of 4000$.If it reaches so,many holders will get very huge profit.This the time to inverse in bitcoin or time to brought lot of bitcoin. Soon if the price of bitcoin will reach the old value of 4600$+.Just think how much profit you will have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jatin729

Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 03:24:11 PM

Yes there is not a point to worried about bitcoin price,
bitcoin will rise again in a few days,
And bro china not ban bitcoin.they banned bitcoin Exchanges.

Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:28:11 PM

China market volume was around 10% before the appearance of a wild PBOC

Why isn't the fall proportional to their market share?
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:31:55 PM

Yes there is not a point to worried about bitcoin price,
bitcoin will rise again in a few days,
And bro china not ban bitcoin.they banned bitcoin Exchanges.
bitcoin prices continue to show a positive rise after a few days ago experienced a very drastic decline. Chinese society has begun to calm down and can already accept the attitude given by the Chinese government. now we have to think positively that what happened a few days ago is a very valuable learning.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:49:46 PM

This is a currency based on exchanges and investors psychology (like every currency ever exists).
Volatility is a fact that everybody should consider it in every analysis or evaluation.
Bitcoin is still in use so never get afraid man.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: