Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why chinese scares so much. There are many ways to change btc back.  (Read 263 times)
newestuser1 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:59:30 PM

At moment the news talk about BTC BAN for chinese exchanges.

First its a news that pops up on many websites. I dont hear its a government confirmed news.

I wonder there are so many ways to exchange BTC fast in everything. Most can be done online. Some can be done in neighbor countries. Agents can provide services for exchange. Credit Cards that convert BTC in minutes can be use in China as well. Chinese Tourists travel everywhere and have many ways to to exchange or open bank accounts.

I do not see any reason for a panic. But there is a panic. I guess its the lack of knowledge.

Or is it a hoax to drop the BTC price?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:06:52 PM

I think it is a circulating story of uncertain and doubtful truth. Yes it may be hoax to take advantage pf bitcoin at very lowest price.
Whatever it is,chinese can still exchange and trade bitcoin anonymously through many other ways.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:08:05 PM

First its a news that pops up on many websites. I dont hear its a government confirmed news.

I wonder there are so many ways to exchange BTC fast in everything. Most can be done online. Some can be done in neighbor countries. Agents can provide services for exchange. Credit Cards that convert BTC in minutes can be use in China as well. Chinese Tourists travel everywhere and have many ways to to exchange or open bank accounts.

I do not see any reason for a panic. But there is a panic. I guess its the lack of knowledge.

The rumors are about China banning exchanges in general, not only for bitcoin. I'm not exactly sure if  China can access exchange sites like Bittrex though, as China always likes their own version of certain sites (Alibaba/Aliexpress instead of Amazon, Baidu instead of Google, Weibo instead of Twitter, the list goes on).

Can you enlighten me about "Credit Cards that convert BTC in minutes"? I've never heard of such credit cards.   Roll Eyes

There's panic because China has a significant effect on bitcoin markets or cryptocurrency markets in general. But yea, alot of false news spreading and ignorant people just straight off believing those false news.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:41:57 PM

Actually, the simplest logic is that people wants to take as much profit as possible before the price dumps. Most of the bag holders and experienced bitcoiners knew that there will be always a dip whenever there are bad news, so instead of they suffer the dip, they would rather be the one to sell first... and then there goes the domino; small time investors and the newcomers would panic because they fear loss, and after a while here goes the weak hands cutting losses. That's how the ecosystem works.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:45:38 PM

Yeah i dont understand this issue at 100%, but there is too much FUD right now, and maybe 3 of 5 news about the chineses are fake, that is why everybody is saying that China banned bitcoin, and so on... there are too many notices in this country about bitcoin. But a lot of massive media are trying to manipulate those news to make them look like the chineses really banned bitcoin, and that is not happening.
But lets see what happens, i am still waiting for the real news.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:35:10 AM

i don't know why , but after china news come bitcoin going down $1000 from ath , this will be long time to recover , or gonna be down again to the deep , just carefull for now , cant play long , anytime it can be mega dump again..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: