Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you make mining BTC ?  (Read 411 times)
storm122 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:56:44 PM

How much do you make mining BTC ?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Solomoon

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:06:42 PM

This question is unclear
I can not answer
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:46:02 PM

As being said above theres no definite answer on this one because the answer would depend on how many asic miners you do have which known being used on mining bitcoin.The more miners you do have the more earnings you would earn on a single day.If you do have large scale mining farm and with less electricity cost then for sure you would really be profitable on this field.
Moxleytgf

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:33:59 AM

I've just started, but here's my info. Most mining is done with the gpu. Use WhatToMine.com to determine your rig's profitability for mining various coins. You can also use Nicehash.com. They'll benchmark your machine, and then start mining using the most profitable algorithm for your set up.
I'm using a 5yo cheap ass gpu, and I'm getting about $1.50 to $2.00 USD per day. YMMV
You can think of your miner as turning electricity into bitcoin and getting heat as a byproduct. If you can use the spaceheater, then you're ahead. It probably works best in cool rainy climates.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:46:40 AM

maybe you think "how much do you do bitcoin mining?" if I do not do bitcoin mining because it takes a long time to get a lot of results. I better join bounty campaign to get a lot of results.

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:58:51 AM

i do not have mining rig to use for mining and i think i cant get a good result for that because of lack of funds to use. Theres so many requirements for mining one is the cost of electricity and and place for your rig.
I prefer bounty camp and trading coins instead to get bitcoin.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:02:16 AM

How much a bitcoin miner earns? I'm not bitcoin miner as difficulty gets higher for mining bitcoin. I have some friends who are into mining of alt coins and they are earning $1 per GPU and it all depends on the value of that alt coin. You shouldn't ask how much they are making as it's very unstable and no one can determine and give an exact figure for their profit in mining or else let's here it from the real miners here.

I'm using a 5yo cheap ass gpu, and I'm getting about $1.50 to $2.00 USD per day. YMMV

The same with my friends mining rig.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:04:47 AM

maybe you think "how much do you do bitcoin mining?" if I do not do bitcoin mining because it takes a long time to get a lot of results. I better join bounty campaign to get a lot of results.

Also in many countries, it is not worth mining because their electricity charges will quite high and to recover your investment you may need to mine for years or months. As you said you can join any signature campaign to earn better or invest the same amount in bitcoin and in next one year you may earn more profits than what you may get from mining.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:11:24 AM

if hearing mining is really fun, the results in mining are influenced by how much of the tools we have for the speed of getting cheap bitcoins and electricity make our own profit,
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:23:15 AM

I had an investment at Hashnest, that I sold some days ago. I had 772 GHs for bitcoin bought for a little lesss than 0.03 bitcoin, and they gave me 0.0002 bitcoin each day (0.6% / day). 0.0002 bitcoin each day was very good but I sold the 772 GHs and withdraw from Hashnest fearing the worst. Now I am wating , maybe if the price of Ghs will decrease in the next weeks, and Hashnest will stay in business I'll buy some other GHs.
skhurram007

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

"People are birds unable to fly."

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:34:56 AM

As others explained, the query should be more specific. I think if the OP asked how much you are getting ROI (mentioning investment and daily profit over it), it would have been a very good one.

I am relatively new to Crypto Currencies. I heard a lot about mining, and then also got excited enough. However, whatever rough average I got from others, the cost of electricity (rig + managing heat) drives the profit quite low. So I tried to experiment with my Laptop. It has i7 + 8 GB RAM + CPU + low level (according to mining) Nvidea GPU. Used Miner Gate which runs the benchmark and then do dual mining for the most suited altcoins. It selected Monero and Funcoin for mining. I ran it non-stop for 72 hours. The result I got was around USD 6-7 per month. And it doesn't include any operational cost of electricity.

Hope this gives you an idea.

Imran1271

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:42:42 AM

what do you mean actually..? are you a btc miner and set up bitcoin faucet.....?
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 09:44:24 AM

it depends on whether you are solo mining or mining with a pool.
in solo mining, if you find a block you get the whole reward of that block. right now it is 12.5BTC and there is always fees which can be small or big up to 4BTC even.
now the question is how much hashpower you have and how many blocks can you find per day if any with that hashpower.

if you mine with a pool, you are sharing the work so you share the reward also. and depending on how much work you do, you get a part of that reward. for example 10% of the total. but you also usually pay a fee to the pool owner.

--looking for signature--
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:19:54 AM

Actually i dont make any btc from mining since i am new on this crypto world. If i can ask anybody here, is mining promissing activity to produce huge bitcoin? Since i have experience in faucet, most likely its wasting time to roll a faucet.. how about mining?
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:12:54 PM

I do not have mines because not necessarily get good results for it's cost is high enough, I prefer to join the signature campaign to get better income, and invest it in bitcoin, than to participate in mining because it will also take a long time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: