Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How long before crypto get used in everyday life like internet is now ?  (Read 448 times)
lentzaj (OP)

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:22:40 PM

20 years ago, internet was a revolutionary technology that was already used worldwide by many people and institutions but was not really an everyday life tool like it is right now. Today, we are all connected permanently with our smartphone. My perception is that the switch between early adopters and mainstream usage of this technology happened around 2010 with the arise of smartphones.

What is your opinion for crypto. How long before it goes mainstream and that your grandma send you some tokens for your next we trip Wink ?

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
injoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:55:24 AM

There are various concept ico, but only the usable and practical ico will be used in real life quickly.
injoin is a self-sustaining project to create a sharing environment. It can be used now rather than being used in the distant future. As soon as the current injoin ico is over, we will release the alpha version quickly.

Smart contracts used by 7 billion people : www.injoin.in
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:20:43 AM

the day that
... crypto devs stopped thinking about ways of making more money and started developing some real technologies.
... scams stopped, ICOs stopped, premine never existed anymore
... users demanded usage instead of profit
... altcoins stopped just saying "we are better than bitcoin" and actually be better than it.

until that day, the market will remain as a penny stock market thing where people know there is no future and they just are interested in how much more fiat and bitcoin they can get out of it.

Buying the dip...
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:26:33 AM

the day that
... crypto devs stopped thinking about ways of making more money and started developing some real technologies.
... altcoins stopped just saying "we are better than bitcoin" and actually be better than it.

until that day, the market will remain as a penny stock market thing where people know there is no future and they just are interested in how much more fiat and bitcoin they can get out of it.

This person speaks the truth. So many coins will just spout out words like, "decentralized", and claim that they've made something of themselves. It really shouldn't be that hard for coins to put work where their mouth is and follow this simple rule - if you don't have something innovative, don't make it!

Unfortunately, this is an economy run by greed and profits. So we will keep seeing these ICOs popping into existence then disappearing just as quick after they've made a ridiculous amount of money. This kind of scammy work brings down the whole crypto world and unfortunately will turn a lot of people off. I think that it's too de-regulated to become mainstream. Something or someone would have to set up a more regulated crypto space in order to make that happen... Which is a paradox, because that's one of the whole reasons cryptocurrency was created - against regulation!
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:07:40 AM

Crypto in my opinion is a place to conduct various sale and purchase transactions that can generate profits at any time
If the initial year problem may have been around longer in 2010, it's getting to know bitcointalk.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:23:07 AM

Many people are already using it now for purchases and transactions and i don't think it would take that long before we see the crypto all over the world being used even for simple transactions. Give or take around 5years and a boom in crypto use would've already happened

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:30:43 AM

the day that

+1. Constructive opinion!

When this day come the hyip about cryptos will gone as well as profits. That is why we should pull back that day as long as we can.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Helga.Alekseyuk

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:51:48 AM

I think there will always be fiat on its side Smiley But soon with crypto payment opportunities in various retails stores, cafes, hotels, (planes and trains Wink , which are definitely more convenient for customer and retailers , more and more people will join crypto-community Smiley reOrder (https://ico.reorder.world/), for example, offers even creating a cryptowallet while sitting at your table in cafe. Just imagine, you came for dinner without crypto wallet, and at once you're a proad owner of crypto wallet Smiley You are full, you're happy and you've got dicount while paying with crypto. Isn't it a dream? And if you don't lose on exchange rate while traveling and enjoying  local food in a local restaurant, you 'll  definitely use this opportunity tto join crypto people. Crypto is good for you Smiley reOrder , do it possible around the globe, please! 
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:59:25 AM

i have no idea how long will it be, but if crypto be involved as internet do today, it will make great influence on every corner of the world, this must be a generation at least, and the most likely place is China i think
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:06:21 AM

How many people on this board actually use cryptocurrency to buy stuff? Very few, most use it simply as a speculative tool.

And if a bunch of crypto-nerds isn't using it, why on earth would mainstream people use it?

If you'd asked me this question in 2013, I'd have said it would be mainstream by 2020. Now, I think it might not happen at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
OneUserOne

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:33:55 PM

I'd say that the Internet could not be compared with crypto because appearance of the Internet was timely and highly demanded thing among people. Even though crypto market is rapidly evolving, it's still doubtful whether the day when it is used in everyday life will come eventually. There is the conventional currency highly used and lawfully regulated in comparative relation to the cryptocurrency. So, it's hard to tell for sure how much it's needed.
PowerfulGuerilla

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:47:17 PM

I regard that if people were in urgent need of cryptocurrency, it would be used in everyday life already, though there still are some difficulties for people to use cryptocurrency or exchange it into real money.
Of course, cryptocurrency opens a lot of new opportunities for people to start using the digital payment methods instead of the traditional ones. Also, cryptocurrency is considered to be the solid investment object.
I believe that this crypto market started slowly but confidently entering the everyday life, perhaps within a few decades it could be used with its full potential.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:15:03 PM

How many people on this board actually use cryptocurrency to buy stuff? Very few, most use it simply as a speculative tool.

And if a bunch of crypto-nerds isn't using it, why on earth would mainstream people use it?

If you'd asked me this question in 2013, I'd have said it would be mainstream by 2020. Now, I think it might not happen at all.

I buy myself almost every substantial with bitcoin directly, plenty of stuff can be bought with Bitcoin directly. Maybe in the middle, the seller is selling my bitcoin right away to get his fiat, but I still pay for the stuff with Bitcoin and it is very convenient.

Also, having bitcoin debit cards is also useful, for everyday purchases.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
oreits11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:32:09 PM

as gains of more with popularity and chance with the exchange to goes with the customs on regular occupation on finance as more with the utilization as entering exchange for the arbitraging of work with the brokereage trading,
the different choice of selection with the altcoins should be more popular with the decision as user to use with the daily chance of transaction.

twinstarrider72

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:46:48 PM

20 years ago, internet was a revolutionary technology that was already used worldwide by many people and institutions but was not really an everyday life tool like it is right now. Today, we are all connected permanently with our smartphone. My perception is that the switch between early adopters and mainstream usage of this technology happened around 2010 with the arise of smartphones.

What is your opinion for crypto. How long before it goes mainstream and that your grandma send you some tokens for your next we trip Wink ?

My guess? 10 years.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: