Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]TerraMiner - The First mining farm in which anyone can invest.  (Read 18858 times)
terraminer_io

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:09:12 PM

TerraMiner introduces you to the project adviser!
Mikail Gireev has vast experience in the market of computer equipment, including Samsung Electronics Benelux B.V. Mikhail invests in crypto-currencies, because he considers them to be an effective financial tool that allows him to make good profits.
- I am sure that the Crypto currency is an instrument of the future and the popularity of this tool is inevitable! Many today underestimate crypto-currencies and block, while large companies have already evaluated the promise of blocking technology. This is already confirmed by the fact that the existing Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) includes the largest companies like Microsoft, Intel, BP, and Credit Suisse.
Mikhail sure that investment in mining at the moment can be considered highly profitable and especially profitable? As courses kriptovalyut grow every day. In this case, you can get a good profit in this area by investing even small amounts.
- The project TerraMiner is interesting to me first of all because of its high prospects. Setting realistic goals, the project is a new model of ICO that is extremely transparent, understandable for investors. At the same time, the more people will invest in this project, the faster the declared goals will be achieved. At the same time, the project will be implemented even if all the claimed amount is not collected.
We are grateful to Michael for supporting our project!
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:40:00 PM

As you already know, TerraMiner is a ready made solution for investors. We save you the bother of searching for spare parts, maintaining a mining farm and keeping an eye on the gear 24/7.The project is in charge of all the issues: hardware assembling, troubleshooting, maintenance factors and warranty.
Today we want to introduce you a person who brings his software development experience to TerraMiner, where he oversees electronic circuits, data input and software operations. Meet Igor Koyda, the guardian angel of our equipment and a cost-saver who leverages his skills and experience to develop savvy software solutions that integrate seamlessly with our customized mining gear.
Igor studied electronic engineering at the Tashkent Technical Institute. He brought his profound knowledge of coding and interface development to a research and production enterprise “Pribor Gunk”, where Igor developed custom software solutions for Windows, Linux and Embedded systems. The company succeeded greatly owing to the problem solving skills and the technical expertise he provided. Igor’s computer remote management system was nothing but a breakthrough for that time. Soon Igor realized that he hit the limit and sensed a necessity to move on to find a new job that will remain challenging for him.
As a ground-breaker, Igor couldn’t ignore the cryptocurrency boom. He joined TerraMiner team, bringing with him more than 20 years of experience in devising and implementing software. He has worked many late hours to create and craft an ingenious solution that made it possible to merge numerous discrete mining rigs into a conjoint system.
It’s a great privilege to have a man like Igor as a part of the team. The success we have experienced in the past months is attributed to the efforts of Igor, who worked tirelessly to create user-friendly and troubleproof software interfaces.
By liking posts like this, you let us know that you are eager to learn more about the people behind TerraMiner. Please feel free to comment and ask questions!
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:48:50 AM

A Russian-operated cryptocurrency project TerraMiner leverages INNOSILICON A4+ chips to assemble a high-power mining rig in Shaoguan, China
As the cryptocurrency industry becomes more and more sophisticated, crypto enthusiasts realize that they must come together to create a mutual enterprise for a better partaker experience.
That’s how the founders of TerraMiner project came up with an idea of an ICO as a crowdfunding tool for a high-performance mining farm construction. To ensure a superior profitability, they started researching in order to find the best technical solution for the project. The project team scrutinized the latest releases and ascertained the reputation and expertise of companies all over the world. They also kept in mind that a partner to-be should be located not far from their future farm in Shaoguan, China, to decrease the fare expenses. It was also significant to them to obtain a fully customizable product.
It didn’t take TerraMiner long to figure out that the best option is INNOSILICON Technology LTD. The company has multinational R&D teams in China and North America that collaborate to provide customers with right-on digital solutions. TerraMiner and INNOSILICON discussed their expectations, and the mining project team were convinced that INNOSILICON are good for the job.
The parties signed an agreement on the 8th of August, 2017. TerraMiner farm will run on ASIC miners with A4+ chips from INNOSILICON Technology LTD, which are among the most high-performance chips available. These chips provide the utmost output along with a frugal power consumption.
The first batch of equipment was purchased in September, 2017. At the moment TerraMiner team assembles and installs LTC ASIC Miners based on INNOSILICON A4+chips.
TerraMiner is a ready made solution for those who are interested in cryptocurrency mining. While other farms offer investors a share for rent, TerraMiner sells it once and forever. Crypto enthusiasts from all over the globe are welcomed to join over 300 token owners who’ve already entrusted TerraMiner with their money and invested over $174 121.
TopsMops3479

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:04:59 AM

Is it too late to join the company of generosity?
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:18:17 PM

TerraMiner announces the launch of a flash mob!

If you can shoot videos and have an account on YouTube - this is a great chance for you to make money!
Anyone can become a member, just remove and upload to your account a video on the topic: "Why its more reliable" with the hashtag #terraminer

Video is accepted until November 15 and within a week after November 15 we will choose the winners. There will be three of them: the winners will receive 1000, 500 and 250 dollars for 1,2 and 3 seats, respectively! Moreover, you can get a prize in any convenient way - tokens TRM, dollars or Ethereum coins - in a word, in any convenient way for a person. Also, all participants will receive a referral link with an increased cashback and will be able to earn on an ongoing basis. Winners - authors of the most creative clips will be chosen by our jury. All good luck and I wish victory!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD4MbZTRl70&t
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:23:02 PM

Is it too late to join the company of generosity?

No! Iyr biunty program here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2181508.0
GoaHead81

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:09:39 PM

Hello, i already own some TRO from the pre ICO in 2 different wallets, i want to transfere them to my Ledger, how to set the payout BTC wallet?
onlineportal

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:17:13 AM

Bought some tokens will earn!
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:51:20 PM

Hello, i already own some TRO from the pre ICO in 2 different wallets, i want to transfere them to my Ledger, how to set the payout BTC wallet?

Hello,manual: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GtvQ5pD1lJm_UYQVYao-fYDcplKjT_SCtrUnWGtML40/edit
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:20:25 PM

Although i really hope this project succeed, the closer i look the more skeptical i get... so i have few questions:

1. Who wrote the content on the site including the white paper?
2. The Mutual Non Disclosure agreement is a bad joke and a really sad one for those who invested... is that the strongest guarantee that you offer?
3. If no serios exchange will accept TRM coin, where someone can sell them?
4. How come Pavel Kuznecov (and the rest) has 30 friends on facebook and no recomandation on linkedin?

1. Our team was engaged in drafting the project
2. We provide guarantees - a pledge agreement for an investment of $ 10,000. What kind of guarantees do you want?
3. You will be able to sell tokens on the exchange
4. Pavel is available for dialogue in social networks, you can ask him with a question if you see fit.
marchenko7897

Activity: 753

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:54:26 AM

Joined the company Facebook. I like the company. Good luck!
My https://www.facebook.com/marchenko7897
Link to review https://www.facebook.com/marchenko7897/posts/123925941618526:0
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:36:32 PM

Joined the company Facebook. I like the company. Good luck!
My https://www.facebook.com/marchenko7897
Link to review https://www.facebook.com/marchenko7897/posts/123925941618526:0

Thank you, support is important to us.
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:41:47 PM

Dear investors! CEO of the TerraMiner project Pavel Kuznetsov today at 20:00 (UTC +3 чaca) will conduct a webinar. It will be online translation on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilC6vtYiKJo
Within the webinar Pavel will answer all your questions - please send them to the mail feedback@terraminer.online with the subject of the letter "QUESTION FOR POWDER KUZNETSOV." You will also have the opportunity to ask a question in the on-line chat!

alex3921

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:57:22 AM

Interesting, one of the team members' profile says TerraMiner was established in 2014. Is that true?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2-%D1%88%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE-274136151/
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:50:26 AM

Seems like an expensive token. Maybe Ill buy after ICO to see how it develops. I just dont like ICOs.
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:31:48 AM

Seems like an expensive token. Maybe Ill buy after ICO to see how it develops. I just dont like ICOs.
This is your right to buy tokens before or after the ICO. ) Thank you for showing interest in our project
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:57:54 AM

Interesting, one of the team members' profile says TerraMiner was established in 2014. Is that true?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2-%D1%88%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE-274136151/

Thank you for showing us the error. We change the wrong year. No, the TerraMiner project does not work from 2014 onwards.
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:05:33 AM

I love mining projects, and i am enjoying looking at the photos and the way you have set up your farm. how will you be determining what to mine? and how dynamic is this process? what are the region specific positives of setting up a mining farm in Russia. are you concerned about changes to governments view of crypto and ICO's in general?

A Russian-operated cryptocurrency project TerraMiner leverages INNOSILICON A4+ chips to assemble a high-power mining rig in Shaoguan, China
As the cryptocurrency industry becomes more and more sophisticated, crypto enthusiasts realize that they must come together to create a mutual enterprise for a better partaker experience.
That’s how the founders of TerraMiner project came up with an idea of an ICO as a crowdfunding tool for a high-performance mining farm construction. To ensure a superior profitability, they started researching in order to find the best technical solution for the project. The project team scrutinized the latest releases and ascertained the reputation and expertise of companies all over the world. They also kept in mind that a partner to-be should be located not far from their future farm in Shaoguan, China, to decrease the fare expenses. It was also significant to them to obtain a fully customizable product.
It didn’t take TerraMiner long to figure out that the best option is INNOSILICON Technology LTD. The company has multinational R&D teams in China and North America that collaborate to provide customers with right-on digital solutions. TerraMiner and INNOSILICON discussed their expectations, and the mining project team were convinced that INNOSILICON are good for the job.
The parties signed an agreement on the 8th of August, 2017. TerraMiner farm will run on ASIC miners with A4+ chips from INNOSILICON Technology LTD, which are among the most high-performance chips available. These chips provide the utmost output along with a frugal power consumption.
The first batch of equipment was purchased in September, 2017. At the moment TerraMiner team assembles and installs LTC ASIC Miners based on INNOSILICON A4+chips.
TerraMiner is a ready made solution for those who are interested in cryptocurrency mining. While other farms offer investors a share for rent, TerraMiner sells it once and forever. Crypto enthusiasts from all over the globe are welcomed to join over 300 token owners who’ve already entrusted TerraMiner with their money and invested over $174 121.

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:27:55 PM

Dear investors! We received a ton of positive feedback from investors regarding the first webinar by Pavel Kuznetsov,CEO of TerraMiner project. For that reason we decided to have one more webinar,this time for English-speaking audience,which will be held on Thursday 26.10.17 at 20.00 (UTC+3 hours).
The link to the stream on our YouTube channel will be sent later.
During the webinar Pavel will provide the answers to all your project related questions - please e-mail them to the feedback@terraminer.online with the subject of the letter "QUESTIONS FOR PAVEL KUZNETSOV." You will also have the opportunity to ask your questions in the on-line chat!

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:39:46 PM

Dear investors! We received a ton of positive feedback from investors regarding the first webinar by Pavel Kuznetsov,CEO of TerraMiner project. For that reason we decided to have one more webinar,this time for English-speaking audience,which will be held on Thursday 26.10.17 at 20.00 (UTC+3 hours).
The link to the stream on our YouTube channel will be sent later.
During the webinar Pavel will provide the answers to all your project related questions - please e-mail them to the feedback@terraminer.online with the subject of the letter "QUESTIONS FOR PAVEL KUZNETSOV." You will also have the opportunity to ask your questions in the on-line chat!

wow, my first time here so I'm curious to learn more about your project and thank you for sharing this idea about the webinar so interested investors will learn more about this said project, I will wait for the link and try my best to watch it from youtube, regards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: