Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:23:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]TerraMiner - The First mining farm in which anyone can invest.  (Read 18858 times)
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:32:09 PM

The profit is in bitcoin. And will be credited to your bitcoin wallet. After ICO TRM will be issued on the  exchange. And you will be able to sell their tokens. Or continue to receive income from mining. But if you sell your tokens then you will not receive income from mining. But it's your choice to sell the tokens or to profit from mining. Use the calculator on our website to calculate your income. We are going to redeem tokens for 8.4$. 10% of the total income we spend on redemption of tokens from investors. On the  exchange EtherDelta we will place orders for the  ransom of the token at this price.

How will you pay the dividends in BTC?
Never ever was asked my BTC address!

I'm getting more and more doubts every time!

I already asked before, but got lost in the topic (or someone chose to ignore)
How do I associate me ETH Address with TRM Tokens to my account in TerraMiner Website??
When I bought there wasn’t an account in the website!
terraminer_io

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:33:05 PM

hi, i am from argentina, but i have one question, i am deposited in your page of terraminer but the amount of tokens is not be credit me, why? the transation paying with btc is confirmed, please i need one solution, thanks

this is the hash transation

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/d9dc45c2323cfaa1c875583ac592d5e7e9d22bec234d8d773c41d909b8e4ec32

Good afternoon! do I understand that you paid the tokens, but they are not credited to your wallet? Please tell us your MyEtherWallet so that we can check.
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:35:23 PM

TerraMiner obtains a batch of freshly released J&W motherboards with an option to plug in up to 8 hashboards
An update from China: our QA officer Ruslan Sharamet has just visited our partners at the J&W Group to negotiate the terms of purchasing a batch of their freshly released motherboards.
J&W Group provides a full cycle of hardware development, that includes research, assembling and testing of the equipment. We are going to use their motherboards in assembling our miners. The motherboards will be connected to hashboards with A4+ chips. We also plan to purchase J&W hashboards as well. We consider it a great advantage to leverage the option of connecting up to 8 hashboards with a single motherboard to achieve the desirable productivity. The other advantage is the hardware’s pricing: Ruslan managed to obtain a good price due to a considerable amount of items to buy.
Our team is so eager to lay their hands upon the gear! We can’t wait to assemble everything and pull the switch.
Reminder: you can also get on board and buy a share in our mining farm’s capacity.Check out the details here ► https://terraminer.online/ And stay up to date!

Could you share some pictures of your rooms filled with mining rigs? Do they even exist?

At the moment, we purchased the mining chips - we are selling power on the farm under construction, our farm will be built in China. Soon we will receive the equipment in the near future
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:42:45 PM

The profit is in bitcoin. And will be credited to your bitcoin wallet. After ICO TRM will be issued on the  exchange. And you will be able to sell their tokens. Or continue to receive income from mining. But if you sell your tokens then you will not receive income from mining. But it's your choice to sell the tokens or to profit from mining. Use the calculator on our website to calculate your income. We are going to redeem tokens for 8.4$. 10% of the total income we spend on redemption of tokens from investors. On the  exchange EtherDelta we will place orders for the  ransom of the token at this price.

How will you pay the dividends in BTC?
Never ever was asked my BTC address!

I'm getting more and more doubts every time!

I already asked before, but got lost in the topic (or someone chose to ignore)
How do I associate me ETH Address with TRM Tokens to my account in TerraMiner Website??
When I bought there wasn’t an account in the website!

Do not create a panic if you go to the site and click on the "Register" button, all the questions you have will disappear.

When making an application for purchasing power on the site, you will enter your MyEtherWallet and ur BTC wallet (we will receive profit on it) - we request this information from each investor.

If you bought on pre-ICO - you make an application and a smart contract reads the balance of the tokens on your MyEtherWallet
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:54:40 PM

For 1 ETH, you get 0.03 ETH everyday (on the first page)? Did they take in account that the difficulty is increasing everyday? I don't know how it is possible. Cloud mining cost more than they usually give you...
Something wrong with this project? And some people already want to sold their coins?
I am selling TRM tokens at the rate 1TRM=0.0155eth
I have 140 TRM tokens for sale. PM for more datails.

Already cashing out?
Something happen? Stop believing in the project?

TheCryptoWhisperer

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:28:42 PM

TerraMiner obtains a batch of freshly released J&W motherboards with an option to plug in up to 8 hashboards
An update from China: our QA officer Ruslan Sharamet has just visited our partners at the J&W Group to negotiate the terms of purchasing a batch of their freshly released motherboards.
J&W Group provides a full cycle of hardware development, that includes research, assembling and testing of the equipment. We are going to use their motherboards in assembling our miners. The motherboards will be connected to hashboards with A4+ chips. We also plan to purchase J&W hashboards as well. We consider it a great advantage to leverage the option of connecting up to 8 hashboards with a single motherboard to achieve the desirable productivity. The other advantage is the hardware’s pricing: Ruslan managed to obtain a good price due to a considerable amount of items to buy.
Our team is so eager to lay their hands upon the gear! We can’t wait to assemble everything and pull the switch.
Reminder: you can also get on board and buy a share in our mining farm’s capacity.Check out the details here ► https://terraminer.online/ And stay up to date!
https://pp.userapi.com/c639631/v639631474/57ac3/KHcznom8lnA.jpg

Could you share some pictures of your rooms filled with mining rigs? Do they even exist?

At the moment, we purchased the mining chips - we are selling power on the farm under construction, our farm will be built in China. Soon we will receive the equipment in the near future

But how will we know it is real? Will there be proof of it once it's ready?
fenzo2412

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:53:09 AM

hi, i am from argentina, but i have one question, i am deposited in your page of terraminer but the amount of tokens is not be credit me, why? the transation paying with btc is confirmed, please i need one solution, thanks

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/d9dc45c2323cfaa1c875583ac592d5e7e9d22bec234d8d773c41d909b8e4ec32

Good afternoon! do I understand that you paid the tokens, but they are not credited to your wallet? Please tell us your MyEtherWallet so that we can check.

Hola este es mi wallet de ether

0x561476F5C30234d548ec33e3fa85d60584832670
clartedscunner

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:54:22 AM

I just wonder where will you get all those miners from and where will you put them? Because after a time you wont have place to put it at?
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:43:02 PM

I just wonder where will you get all those miners from and where will you put them? Because after a time you wont have place to put it at?

did not understand the question.) We are building a big farm in China. our investors will profit from mining.
TheCryptoWhisperer

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:46:33 PM

did not understand the question.) We are building a big farm in China. our investors will profit from mining.

1. Claims of "investors making profit" can only be evaluated after at least 3 months of mining. There may be profit, there may be a loss.
2. Why are you dodging the question about requests of pictures of the mining equipment?
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:56:21 PM

If you sent funds from MyEtherWallet - you need to "load" tokens. To do this, go to your wallet and click Add Custom Token;
Specify the address of the smart contract 0x241684ef15683ca57c42d8f4bb0e87d3427ddf1c
Specify a character: TRM
Decimals: 8
fenzo2412

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:01:51 PM

If you sent funds from MyEtherWallet - you need to "load" tokens. To do this, go to your wallet and click Add Custom Token;
Specify the address of the smart contract 0x241684ef15683ca57c42d8f4bb0e87d3427ddf1c

Hola, no, los tokens lo compré con btc
1Destroy

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:27:12 PM

Today the last day of the week, according to the CEO Pavel Kuznetsov when photos or videos from future farm in China have to be posted.
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:25:11 PM

1. Claims of "investors making profit" can only be evaluated after at least 3 months of mining. There may be profit, there may be a loss.
2. Why are you dodging the question about requests of pictures of the mining equipment?

1. There are risks in any business. Our business is based on a working business model. We already have a mining farm in Moscow, now we are building a big farm in China
2. We do not have photo of mining equipment because now we bought chips and collect equipment.
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:47:03 PM

Today the last day of the week, according to the CEO Pavel Kuznetsov when photos or videos from future farm in China have to be posted.

See photo link https://www.facebook.com/terraminer/posts/1907629976121115
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:52:12 PM

Hola, no, los tokens lo compré con btc

If you pay in BTC please make a screenshot of the payment and inform us your MyEtherWallet for accruals tokens on mail trm@terraminer.online
GeorgeBo

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:44:53 PM

SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT!!!

Nice rigs, what are they? they seem new.  Tongue

that is the last red flag!

DO NOT INVEST

TheCryptoWhisperer

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:01:49 PM

1. There are risks in any business. Our business is based on a working business model. We already have a mining farm in Moscow, now we are building a big farm in China
2. We do not have photo of mining equipment because now we bought chips and collect equipment.

So, you are asking us for our money but you can't provide any pictures or a Google Maps location of the building where this farm will be hosted, the parts, chips, equipment or anything?

A big red flag.
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:38:23 AM

Nice rigs, what are they? they seem new.  Tongue

that is the last red flag!

DO NOT INVEST

Please be polite. Why do you say that our project is a scam? We did not deceive anyone! This is a real photo of equipment - new equipment.

terraminer_io

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:40:25 AM

So, you are asking us for our money but you can't provide any pictures or a Google Maps location of the building where this farm will be hosted, the parts, chips, equipment or anything?

A big red flag.

Look at the photos in our social networks. Yesterday we posted photos of the equipment that was bought by us. Which documents are you interested in? Our company is officially registered in Bulgaria. In the near future we will have a contract for renting a place for the farm and we will be able to show it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: