Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:48:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]TerraMiner - The First mining farm in which anyone can invest.  (Read 18858 times)
terraminer_io

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:34:00 PM

what platforms do you use on your token?
Mining on the scrypt algorithm through the nicehash service
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:38:46 PM

First of all, I want to support your project! And with the naked eye can see that your approach to business is serious!
Soon the end of the ICO. Do you have a hard cap? Do you have enough money to implement your plans?

mastergornyak

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:00:50 AM

Tell me please, what am I doing wrong? Why do I have "zeros"?
I fulfill all the requirements of the company. My number in Facebook is in the electronic table 274. Look and correct, please.
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:12:03 AM

Official TerraMiner statement on Sichuan energy company crackdown on miners
We deem it necessary to comment on a Sichuan energy company internal document that’s been making rounds on the internet. On November 4, the company ruled its local administrators to cut off power from miners since Bitcoin is illegal. This Caijing article has sparked heated discussions in cryptosphere, namely, on Reddit and Twitter.
Does that mean China is imposing a ban on mining and is cutting off power from farms? Let’s preface this with saying that Sichuan energy company, just as any other, has no legal power declaring activities illegal, this is up to the government. @cnLedger on Twitter has already confirmed the company admitting the mistake. They blamed it on rushing, and now assure that they don’t take on the role of the government in deciding whether mining is legal or not.
The same account explains that decision with the company’s concern for small and distant villages’ power supply. The point is, six out of nine Sichuan hydro power plants provide power to miners. The company was worried about prioritization issues that would lead to power outages in certain towns and villages, and decided to take measures.
Therefore this internal document is no reason to believe that China is imposing a ban on mining. If a major gas station chain decided to stop servicing black cars, would that mean the country outlawed driving black cars? Not in the slightest.
Are there grounds for concern to TerraMiner investors and TRM holders? There are none, here’s why:
1. Shaoguan, where the TerraMiner farm is located, is a 20 hours drive from Sichuan. Whatever their energy company decides has no bearing on the local power grid.
2. Shaoguan belongs to a free economic zone, providing more favourable business conditions compared to other regions in the country. Therefore any legal rulings will be adjusted with free economic zones in mind.
3. Even the most pessimistic scenarios don’t include a complete ban on mining. Energy power companies want miners to buy power for market prices instead of reduced rates. One of the largest players in the cryptosphere, Bitmain, are already buying ene
rgy for market prices, and their mining revenue still exceeds energy costs.
4. Let’s consider the extreme scenario of an outright ban on mining by the Chinese government, or restrictive measures so tight that mining becomes unprofitable. Dr. Craig Wright, one of the chief scientists at nChain, reminded his Twitter followers that there are 20 more countries out there where energy is even cheaper than in China. In case everything does go south, miners can leave China and get a better deal elsewhere.
5. To conclude, let’s give TerraMiner a closer look. As we said before, Sichuan decisions don’t affect us one way or another. If the Chinese authorities do set out to ban and restrict, the project has a backup plan in Russia, Irkutsk, where electricity is even cheaper than in Shaoguan. When it comes to Russia, judging from the government statements, we can see there is no drive to ban these activities, but regulate. First Deputy Chairman of the Central Bank of Russia, Sergey Shvetsov, has recently commented on the matter, unveiling plans to develop standard legal requirements to mining and ICO, and legally define cryptocurrencies, blockchain and smart-contracts by 1 July 2018. “We must create regulations that won’t smother businesses and at the same time protect investors from obvious scams”, said First Deputy Chairman. We can draw the conclusion that cryptocurrency operations and mining will remain legal in Russia, while tax and registration initiatives will come into the picture no sooner than Q1 next year. We hope this information clarified the issue for concerned investors. Any questions and comments are welcome in our Telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/EirtT0FmYMoFY7P12HjGhQ
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:26:13 AM

First of all, I want to support your project! And with the naked eye can see that your approach to business is serious!
Soon the end of the ICO. Do you have a hard cap? Do you have enough money to implement your plans?

More than 600 thousand dollars of investment we received. This is enough to buy equipment, rent and other expenses. Now our founder and his assistant in China. They decide these questions.
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:26:57 AM

I fulfill all the requirements of the company. My number in Facebook is in the electronic table 274. Look and correct, please.

Please explain. tokens have not been accrued?
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:44:06 PM

Shaoguan, Here We Come!
TerraMiner CEO, Pavel Kuznetsov, says hello from rainy Wuhan! South-east China is pleasant at this time of the year, with 19-20°C outside, albeit the rain is driving humidity up. The local time zone is 5 hours ahead of Moscow, so for Pavel, as well as our new supervisor Rustam Itaev and chief engineer Ruslan Sharamet, this workday began early – at 5 am Moscow time.
As a destination, Wuhan was primarily interesting to us because of our key partner there – a hardware manufacturer INNOSILICON LTD, located in the Optics Valley. The meeting proved to be productive, and the parties agreed on mining hardware delivery terms and dates. INNOSILICON LTD agreed to prepare a contract, set the exact delivery date and hashboard specifications.
Those who have dealt with Chinese companies know that specifications rank number one on the list of importance, otherwise the manufacturer may ship something the buyer never requested. No doubt that a major and respected company such as INNOSILICON LTD will not risk its reputation, but TerraMiner team decided to cover its bases and secure some guarantees that would protect the investors' interests.
It's late night in Guangdong now, and the team headed by Pavel Kuznetsov is having some rest at the hotel. Early tomorrow morning they are setting out into the mountains – to the hydro power plant supplying the TerraMiner farm with electricity. Pavel is planning to solidify all the terms and agreements in documents as well as inspect the power station and make sure it's capable of supplying the power our future farm needs.
The rest of the team in Russia is excited for the news coming from Pavel. The project has reached the home stretch, and in just a few days the process of building the farm begins, thanks to more thaan 800 investors from all over the world!
We would like to remind you that the end of post-ICO is just a few hours away. You can still buy TRM tokens for $8.4, and if you buy 200 TRM and more, you get a 60% bonus. If your investment exceeds $20 000, you receive a 100% bonus. Don't miss your chance, there isn't much time left!
Stay tuned for updates! If you have any questions, head over to our Telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/EirtT0FmYMoFY7P12HjGhQ

terraminer_io

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:11:46 PM

It’s the last 3 hours of TerraMiner post-ICO!
You still have the opportunity to participate in our project by purchasing TRM tokens for a fair price of $8.4.
If you buy over 200 TRM, you are granted a 60% bonus on your investment.
If you invest over $20 000 you'll get 100% bonus
HURRY UP!
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:00:34 AM

Hello, Torra & terraminer_io!

I participated in SM bounty campaigns since 16/10/17:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2181508.msg23064120#msg23064120

Why do I have in the Twitter spredsheet (#387) 0 stakes Huh

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:43:10 PM

Good news about terra miner bounty end. not in vain I follow this project to completion and it turns out to bring the good news. good job for ceo and all team. hopefully your project will bring unexpected results.
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:11:23 PM

Fresh news arrived from China this morning, where TerraMiner CEO, Pavel Kuznetsov, our new onsite project supervisor Rustam Itaev, and our chief engineer Ruslan Sharamet, are making final preparations before building the mining farm in ShaoGuan. Yesterday we released the first news and pictures from the road. In case you missed the post, fill yourself in here: https://www.facebook.com/terraminer/posts/1914023725481740
Do you remember that Pavel and his colleagues are in a different time zone? When you were just drinking your first coffee this morning, our CEO and the team in Wuhan were boarding the train to ShaoGuan. A few hours' trip ahead before arriving at the location of our future farm.
Pavel and his colleagues will check all the partnership documents signed with the hydroelectric power plant, and begin preparing the premises for hardware assembly and installation.
Perhaps you heard the rumors about the recent “ban” on supplying power to miners imposed on Chinese hydroelectric stations. This is not true, and we gave a detailed statement on the issue here:
https://www.facebook.com/terraminer/posts/1913913698826076
Everything goes according to plan, and now we wait for the next batch of news and photos from our colleagues in China.
We would like to remind you that the post-ICO phase is over, and you can no longer buy TRM tokens off terraminer.online. You can, however, buy some on the EtherDelta exchange ►EtherDelta. Unfortunately, you can't receive bonus tokens buying TRM on an exchange, like it used to be during ICO. It's still a profitable investment while the prices haven't changed much from what we'd been offering. Tokens will begin appreciating in value as soon as we launch the farm, so if you missed ICO, head over to ►EtherDelta!
Stay tuned for updates! If you have any questions, post them to our Telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/EirtT0FmYMoFY7P12HjGhQ
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:30:01 AM

Hello, Torra & terraminer_io!

I participated in SM bounty campaigns since 16/10/17:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2181508.msg23064120#msg23064120

Why do I have in the Twitter spredsheet (#387) 0 stakes Huh

write to mail trm@terraminer.online
mastergornyak

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:47:42 PM

Tokens have not been accrued.
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:05:03 PM

Tokens have not been accrued.

What are you talking about? Did you buy the tokens and they were not credited?
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:58:25 PM

We have a fresh batch of news from China, where TerraMiner CEO Pavel Kuznetsov is on a business trip along with out onsite project supervisor Rustam Itaev and chief engineer Ruslan Sharamet. We have previously released some pictures and news from the road. If you missed these posts: Day 1 ►https://www.facebook.com/terraminer/posts/1914023725481740
Day 2 ► https://www.facebook.com/terraminer/posts/1914399195444193
Yesterday Pavel and his team took the train to ShaoGuan, from where they took the car to the mountains, far away from big cities, to visit the dam – and our hydroelectric station. There, Pavel, Rustam and Ruslan met with the administration to make sure everything is on schedule. Later that day TerraMiner team returned to ShaoGuan where Pavel had another business meeting. In the evening Pavel and his colleagues took a car to Guangzhou.
Yesterday we told you about one peculiarity about doing business in China, namely, the need to request the precise equipment specifications. Another distinct feature is that you can't expect to do business in China from the comfort of your office in Moscow or New York. If you want to be sure everything is going as you want it to – you will have to get down there and get your hands dirty.
One more important point – in China, business people and government officials value personal relationships more than anything, you should rather meet your partners in person once than exchange a thousand emails. Some people have been asking why Pavel went to China, well, this serves as another reason for that.
Stay tuned to all our updates and reports from the TerraMiner trip to China.
A lot of you have been asking whether or not you can still buy TRM tokens off our website. Since ICO and post-ICO are over, this is no longer available. However, TRM is listed on the EtherDelta exchange ►EtherDelta. Tokens will begin appreciating in value as soon as we launch the farm, so don't lose your opportunity now!
If you have any questions, post them to our Telegram chat
https://t.me/joinchat/EirtT0FmYMoFY7P12HjGhQ
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:17:56 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 05:56:37 PM by terraminer_io

A Quick Rundown on Terraminer
As you might know, during the ICO, Pavel Kuznetsov, our CEO, held a few webinars answering viewers’ main questions. We decided to gather all the questions and answers in one place and post in on our website so you can always find this information. Don’t get upset if you missed the webinar: you can get a quick rundown here. If you watched the webinars, you can also skim through these posts to refresh the key points in your memory and make sure you got everything right.

When will you finally launch the farm? How many days behind schedule are you?
✔The hardware manufacturer has notified us about delivering on December 15th. Thus, we’re lagging 5 days behind, which is insignificant. I would like to remind you that we’re not buying a ready-made solution — we design our own, higher performance miners.

Why is the launch postponed? Haven’t you raised enough money during the ICO?
✔We have enough money to launch the farm at the stated capacity.

When will we see the first dividends in our wallets?
✔As it was stated earlier, the payouts begin after the farm is launched, late December.

When and why are you going to China? Why have you postponed the trip?
✔On Monday we fly to Shaoguan to sign a lease agreement with the power plant as well as a mineral oil cooling baths installation contract with the respective manufacturers. We already have visas and tickets. The trip was delayed because we were looking for the best candidate to fill the onsite project supervisor position in China. The supervisor has been found, and he’s flying with me to China, where he will stay to control the farm building process and its launch. I will return to Moscow after 10 days.

How many miners will you install?
✔According to the declared hashrate of the farm, we must make 53 miners. However, we will make more — 60 miners, to have about 20% of output as backup. This ensures that even in case of force-majeure, the farm will provide the required output.

Why is the company registered in Bulgaria?
✔I would like to remind you that the original aim of this project was to pay for all the services and equipment in cryptocurrency only, avoiding operations in fiat money and bypassing the banking system. Therefore, a legal entity in Bulgaria was created as a formality, to conclude lease agreements and hardware contracts. We are under the Bulgarian jurisdiction, but all our payments in China are made in cryptocurrency, bypassing the banks.

What guarantees can you provide to investors?
✔Token holders own the hashrate. The hardware manufacturer offers a three year warranty, and this is enough to protect the interests of TRM token holders. With those who invest over $ 10,000, we additionally conclude a pledge agreement. All payment documents with manufacturers and landlords will be released on the website upon my return from China.

When the farm is ready, will anybody be responsible for the safety of the
equipment?
✔We conclude a three year lease and register it officially. It means that the landlord will be fully responsible for what is happening on our premises.

What is your plan in case mining and cryptocurrency operations in China are banned?
✔ We have a backup project ready in Irkutsk, Russia. Electricity there is even cheaper than in Shaoguan at just 5 cents per kW. We are ready to launch the Russian project as soon as we hear the official position of the authorities on the issue of cryptocurrency and mining.

How many tokens are planned for issue, and will there be a subsequent offering?
✔I would like to remind you that each token is backed by a fraction a mining farm, 1 token is equal to 1 megahash, therefore their limited number is exactly 104,600. Additional tokens can occur only if the farm gives output, which is more than the planned one.

Why can’t I buy tokens for fiat money?
✔As I’ve already said, the idea of ​​the project was to create a real business with virtual money, and we succeeded. That’s why we do not accept investments in fiat money — only in the cryptocoins.

What are the privileges for those who invest over $ 10,000?
✔Those who invested over $ 10,000 receive a bonus in the form of additional tokens to increase their share in farm hashrate, sold by private subscription.

When will you start redeeming tokens on an exchange?
✔As it was mentioned earlier, we will redeem tokens on an exchange, on 10% of our profits. We will begin after the project launch and its first payouts, namely, sometime in January 2018.

Will it be possible to buy tokens in December?
✔In December, you will only be able to buy tokens off an exchange, if someone from existing investors wants to sell them. Therefore, I advise you to buy them now, directly through the website. It is a good deal even at price of $8.4.

Will there be new ICOs?
✔Yes, there will be new ICOs, as we will be raising more money to expand this farm. In the future, we are planning to build a 3 terahash farm. At this point we have raised about $500,000, but we would like to raise $15,000,000. The next pre-ICO period will last 2 months, so that we can hear the opinion of investors who have already entered the project with large investments, and agree on the terms.
If you still have questions on these topics, ask them in this chat and we will answer. Stay tuned and share our project with people interested in cryptocoins and investments.
mastergornyak

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:27:55 AM

I diligently disseminate information about your company, fulfill all your requirements. Why in the spreadsheet, where I am on Facebook at number 274? all zeros.
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:28:00 AM

I diligently disseminate information about your company, fulfill all your requirements. Why in the spreadsheet, where I am on Facebook at number 274? all zeros.
What are you talking about? Did you buy the tokens and they were not credited?
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:25:49 PM

Why bounty manager closed bounty thread? Why I need to post here? Strange...

I asked bounty manager in telegram if I can delete signature and he said - yes.
You must participate till the end of the ICO +3 days
To receive bounty, you must participate till the end of the ICO +3 days

So after 3 days after ICO I deleted signature.

Next statement in rules is:

The final list of tokens owned by each partner will be available in 10 days after the ICO

So waiting next week to see stakes!
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:06:50 AM

Why bounty manager closed bounty thread? Why I need to post here? Strange...

I asked bounty manager in telegram if I can delete signature and he said - yes.
You must participate till the end of the ICO +3 days
To receive bounty, you must participate till the end of the ICO +3 days

So after 3 days after ICO I deleted signature.

Next statement in rules is:

The final list of tokens owned by each partner will be available in 10 days after the ICO

So waiting next week to see stakes!

I have some questions about the bounties also!

What is up with the blogging spreadsheet??
No one will receive blogging bounty?

I didn't read that outrage rule about 3000+ followers! How can you see is a blog as 3000+ followers?
That rule is a bit crazy! I think the do not want to pay bounties!

I'm getting more and more disappointed with Terra Miner...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: