Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins actual price is $2700  (Read 1055 times)
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:15:23 PM

There is no such thing as the actual price of bitcoin. There is a concept of the market price of bitcoin, which is established on the basis of supply and demand. Therefore, the discussion of the actual cost of bitcoin at 2,700 dollars is nothing more than an unsubstantiated demagogy that costs nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:15:34 PM

I don't think 2700 will happen but back when btc went to 1k everyone was also screaming prices below 500 were impossible to ever see again...until we saw sub 200..
And there are many more examples.
Never say never.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:16:21 PM

Ok, I'll buy one from you.

We can settle on an escrow.

So here are your terms.
I pay $2700 USD and receive 1BTC. I will even cover the transaction fee. Ok?

I would love to see OP sell you his Bitcoin at his own price valuation. Smiley .  I think it is a fair trade since he think that the right value of Bitcoin is that price, if he can't then I think he also believe that Bitcoin is higher than what he stated.

Nice time to invest and buy bitcoins if you have..
money  Undecided
China banned bitcoin then?
Does anyone have reliable sources about this? Or I would have to assume it is BS.

I don't read this as China banning BTC, but some people are interpreting this notice from China's central bank more broadly than the ICO "ban".

http://www.pbc.gov.cn/english/130721/3377816/index.html

It is an ICO ban i guess but those who wanted to take advantage of the confusion spread FUD and possible article that can mislead people into panic selling their Bitcoin.  After all those bad people who wants more bitcoin and have the capacity to buy more always play this kind of dirty trick
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:21:25 PM

True. It is a good time to take advantage of Bitcoins low price. It might not ever get this low again. I think those who really believe will buy now in the masses. I doubt the price will drop too much. I had a good feeling things just getting ready to heat up and become very serious. It is annoying that the price went down but let us make the best of a bad situation.
I am fully agreed with you.Its best time to take advantage buy of bitcoin.no doubt its the best time to buy bitcoin.I think never bitcoin will dump like that.so who are clever, they must buy bitcoin now.But i have some bitcoin so why i am sad also for the decreasing of price.
I am agree also.If bitcoin price fall down $2700,you will buy bitcoin.Because Bitcoin will be at a very low price.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:21:41 PM

Right now is another really good opportunity to hop onto the bitcoin boat if you haven't already. Like op said buying at 3800$ is a bargain if your in for the long term. Next run might be to 18k who knows.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:40:47 PM

Many media figureheads and chinese bureaucrats are launching attacks at bitcoin and the price is barely moving.

I wonder if globalists and cronyists are surprised at the relatively small amount of damage they've inflicted. Its almost as if most people aren't listening to them anymore? As they're saying bitcoin's price "should be $2,700" they may be projecting the price to near half. That could be their end goal. I'm happy to see their attacks fail.

Does anyone get the impression this is a coordinated effort between china and media spokespersons? This was planned by someone?
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:30:35 PM

I wonder this type of things will effect the crypto scene in the future. I don't care if it keeps dropping in the price as long as it goes up again but we keep calling this system "decentralized".If it's keep going to crash just because someone complains and who is clearly controls fiat and wants cryptocurrencies dead then it's not a nice future.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:35:18 PM

the current bitcoin price around $ 4930, yesterday had reached the lowest point of $ 3780, from here it appears that prices tend to rise so I'm not sure the price will reach $2700.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:43:21 PM

Right now is another really good opportunity to hop onto the bitcoin boat if you haven't already. Like op said buying at 3800$ is a bargain if your in for the long term. Next run might be to 18k who knows.
Yes who knows when the bitcoin price will continue to rise again. But for me it is the best time to grab the opportunity to buy the low price. Though we cannot predict when it will recover but buying and holding btc is a good moves to ride at the moment. 
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:30:24 PM

As an avid bitcoin follower that has been following bitcoin prices for years I have witnessed the ups and downs my experience places bitcoins current price at $2700 - $2900, my actual price always differs  from the market price as I realise the market tends to over state highs and lows there is usually a safe median. However, with all the doom and gloom there has been way too much good confidence in current events before the negative news that has a community of cryptos that will lift prices beyond their recent highs. I predict the current news will only temporarily dent prices. Once china regulates, the adoption will enter much wider domains and $5000 will look like a bargain. Now is the time to buy, every price now is a bargain as long as you go long. BB

This is not financial advise, please do your own research and seek professional advise. These are just personal opinions.
This is the real truth in the bitcoin field that you can't make success to follow the old concept of fluctuations in the price of the bitcoin because fluctuations in the current time is totally depends upon the Market news of particular coin and also new nee news about the bitcoin .
Here recent example of the down in the price of the bitcoin was of the news of the ban of ICOs in china that was totally regardless to that of the price or value of the bitcoin but still the market of the bitcoin get fully fluctuated .
So here to follow the successful bitcoiners is not a better option to get success , we need to get experience to handle the situation and also manage our work with the perfect timing to make decision to work with virtual currency market volatility ( trading with high fluctuations ) .
But here you Should never think about the fluctuations that happened in the past , and come to live with the real predictions .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: