Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of bubble, recovery impossible.  (Read 1507 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:54:57 PM

This is the end of the big hype/bubble. This nonsense drama will be over soon and the entire marketcap will move to crypto 3.0 coins.
For people delusional that Core coin will just recover as it did in the past, no it will not.
We are in a completely different situation now where we have so many alternatives that are vastly superior in every aspect to Core coin.
People will refuse to (re)invest in Core coin as it will be considered the original but failed project.
The seed which allowed us to develop a proper coin.

It's too bad Core coin is now controlled by the corporate banksters otherwise development could have continued and it could have grown into a huge success.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
cashodler

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:09:27 PM

Ethereum and OmiseGo (OMG) is the future, both will be PoS and implement Plasma (1 million tx/second), maybe even KyberNetwork Decentralized Exchange... not this slow crapcoin with incredibly large fees programmed by incompetent developers.

Bitcoin has brought us a new idea, but we have better uses than crippled bitcoin for it.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:11:17 PM

Forget about all the other times I was wrong. This time... this time it's for sure.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:24:09 PM

Forget about all the other times I was wrong. This time... this time it's for sure.  Cheesy

I cannot understand for what you have said as sure. Will it recover back in value or price will decline to lowest value. I expect bitcoin should recover with in a week of time. I have some money for personal commitment. If this runs like this badly I cannot able to manage the situation also. Exactly bitcoin price is started falling when the time 00.01 UTC. We need to identify the cause of this.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

I cannot understand for what you have said as sure. Will it recover back in value or price will decline to lowest value. I expect bitcoin should recover with in a week of time. I have some money for personal commitment. If this runs like this badly I cannot able to manage the situation also. Exactly bitcoin price is started falling when the time 00.01 UTC. We need to identify the cause of this.

Look at the post history of kwukduck for the punchline.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
cashodler

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:27:14 PM

Forget about all the other times I was wrong. This time... this time it's for sure.  Cheesy

Don't invest more than you can afford to lose, rule number 1.

I expect bitcoin at $2000 in November, because a lot of FUD is coming and the november fork fud hasn't even started yet and we see bitcoin dropping a thousand dollars.

If you remember July, two weeks before August 1, then expect something similar... but twice as big.
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:15:52 PM

Look at the post history of kwukduck for the punchline.  Wink

A broken clock is right twice a day, remember that! Personally, I think we have found an interim bottom in the $3700s and will form an inverse head-and-shoulder reversal later today. This could give us a very healthy daily close that says the correction is over.

But I am also keeping an open mind. I am very uncomfortable with how bullish sentiment remains. That makes me worry that the top really is in, and that retail investors are about to get dumped on for months.

Those that were around in 2013-2014 know: when the PBOC makes a move, pay attention. Undecided
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:25:19 PM

Do not worry about bitcoin. The price falls due to the fact that some people deliberately invented negative news, which very upset the newcomers. Panic sales began. It is necessary to use the moment and buy cheap coins

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:30:02 PM

When kwuckduck posts doom is that time to buy?
steelboy

Activity: 756
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:52:25 PM

Confirmed  Grin
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 11:22:23 PM

Forget about all the other times I was wrong. This time... this time it's for sure.  Cheesy

Look at the post history of kwukduck for the punchline.  Wink

For sure Bitcoin will start to recover now, and probably form another "bubble"  breaking its current ATH.  I always look at kwuckduck post as indicator on where Bitcoin price go.  This time as you said I am sure too Smiley  It seems FUD effect is weaken now.  I see Bitcoin price recovering back to $4k and with OP's post, now I am certain about my thought Smiley

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:42:31 PM

Confirmed  Grin
Yeah just notice everytime  he posted the price of bitcoin was increasing so for those who seen this better to buy more bitcoin right now because there is possibility this is another signal for us ..
we know kwuckduck always posted worst or some bad news about bitcoin but reverse happening in bitcoin..
So i can say sooner or later the price can be increase back again or recovering bitcoin price back soon.. Cheesy
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:46:25 PM

This should just be the OP.

Yes, we went up 500% and there was a correction after huge news in China. What did you expect? A rocket to the moon!? That's unrealistic.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:13:56 AM

Ethereum and OmiseGo (OMG) is the future, both will be PoS and implement Plasma (1 million tx/second), maybe even KyberNetwork Decentralized Exchange... not this slow crapcoin with incredibly large fees programmed by incompetent developers.

Bitcoin has brought us a new idea, but we have better uses than crippled bitcoin for it.

What do you think about the problems mentioned in the following article?
https://medium.com/@muneeb/the-road-ahead-for-ethereum-b5b090bcd1a

Some of the mentioned problems haven´t been solved by some of the brightest minds
in computer science in the last 30 years. What makes you think that Vitalik & the rest
of the Ethereum developers will be able to find a solution for these issues?

Furthermore, it is also debatable, whether Proof-of-Stake can actually
work in the long-term.
vroom
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1681

a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:46:29 AM

I'm pretty new in this forum but I know that kwukduck is only spreading fear. look at his post history and ignore him.

a Cray is the only computer that can run an endless loop in under 4 hours
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:20:56 AM

With bitcoin the price recovery is quite common and it happens in unexpected time. Importantly most of the people feel panic of price drop and focus on selling their long term holdings. This will be used as an opportunity by the people who believe in the upcoming price pumping and buy as much possible. The recent price pumping towards $5000 was termed to be a bubble, but that's not the real fact. The growth is all because of increasing adoption.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:42:27 AM

I'm pretty new in this forum but I know that kwukduck is only spreading fear. look at his post history and ignore him.
It was not, and that seems the fact that the price of bitcoin already decreased into the bottom, to hold the bitcoin take a lot of the risk in this time. The price already falled around 3590 which it can be determined as the real reason for this thread.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:58:51 AM

June all over again, just buy cheap coins. Eventually it will recover. Buy coins, forget about them for a month and come back to see the market recovered and your profits doubled.
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:17:52 PM

Knukduck back again.Why i am not surprised? you always seem to find the right time to spread FUD again.This is nothing but panic sellers selling due to 'China banning bitcoin exchange'. FFS why not the rest of the world ban China? The soon china is out of the picture of bitcoin the better for bitcoin growth.Price will recover sooner then later and this is a very good time to buy cheap coins.You won't see these prices again Cool

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:39:59 PM

This is the end of the big hype/bubble. This nonsense drama will be over soon and the entire marketcap will move to crypto 3.0 coins.
For people delusional that Core coin will just recover as it did in the past, no it will not.
We are in a completely different situation now where we have so many alternatives that are vastly superior in every aspect to Core coin.
People will refuse to (re)invest in Core coin as it will be considered the original but failed project.
The seed which allowed us to develop a proper coin.

It's too bad Core coin is now controlled by the corporate banksters otherwise development could have continued and it could have grown into a huge success.

The only alternative is Gold  http://www.bitgild.com/1kg-gold-bullion-heraeus-gold-bar-1000gr.html   Forget all the rest. Crypto 3.0 coins are just a mirage.  It is time to forget Crypto 3.0 coins  and Crypto 2.0 coins and Crypto 1.0 coins and finally return to Crypto 0.5 coins. That is Gold!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: