Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mitiger l'UTXO ... le prochain défi du réseau Bitcoin.  (Read 546 times)
Meuh6879 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:45:34 PM

Source : https://medium.com/@thepiratewhocantbenamed/my-thoughts-on-your-thoughts-17474d800dda

It corrects the economic misalignment of user incentives relating to growth of the UTXO set while in the same swoop solving transaction malleability by restructuring transactions to provide better functionality to payment channel systems.

It also makes upgrading Bitcoin’s script easier, and makes many other things such as chaining transactions safer.

Schnorr Signatures then gives a more efficient signature algorithm, which in turn lays the foundations for Aggregate Signatures to close the gap in terms of data externalities versus its fee price that is introduced with Segwit.

As another benefit it comes with sorely need privacy improvements.
MAST then reintroduces more powerful scripting capability while also greatly reducing the data externalities of more complex scripts.

To really drop the cherry on top, Lightning Network introduces a way for users to transact with much more efficiency regarding UTXO creation while maintaining privacy.

Intéressant comme constat ... un développement en cache donc 4 autres.  Cheesy
J'adore ça.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Meuh6879 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:13:29 PM

Whether people like it or not, the cost of validating is intrinsically tied to whether or not users can utilize Bitcoin without trusting anyone else.

Without relying on third parties that can choose to act as gatekeepers.

When I am confronted with the types of ultimatums, arguments, emotionally manipulative pleas(such as the ones in your article trying to stoke fear of a contentious hardfork while at the same time advocating for one) from people who seemingly fail to grasp the true complexities and nature of Bitcoin’s scaling issues, I see it as people attempting to take control of my money.

I will never accept that.

I will never compromise that. That’s not because of tribalism, or “blindness” to the non-technical aspects of Bitcoin. That is because I am here for a trustless immutable money.

If that is what you are here for, there is no need for compromises, just patience.

La dernière phrase est ce que je ressens déjà depuis 2016 (je suis dans le Bitcoin depuis 2014).

L'impact de départ est maintenant lancé et la politique diffusée lentement par le développement du Bitcoin reste constant et persistant malgré les attaques régulières sur tous les fronts.

Les gens utilisant le Bitcoin comprennent, mieux que ceux qui ne l'utilisent pas, que c'est pas qu'une monnaie ...

c'est une idée,
une solution,
un but,
un travail,
un projet,
une construction

... un flux permanent d'évolution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: