Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PIMPLES!! is it on bloodline or you are just not clean to your face ?  (Read 188 times)
ynatopak14 (OP)

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:12:56 PM

i am one of those people who has a problem with pimples .. i don't know why till now but everytime i stay late it will pop the day after tomorrow .. i am clean to myself and i know that for sure .. but still those pimples are popping .. they said i am just not clean and not cleaning my face .. but WHAT THE i am .. i tried so many soaps and those are not good.. now all i used is water and i am not having that pimples except when i am staying up late for 2-3 continues night Cry papaya soap is not an advice for me because it causes me more of it
willagon20

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:19:27 PM

i think having an active acnes popping out even if you are old is hereditary since my self still getting acnes and pimples even though i always wash my face, drink plenty of water, sleeping 8 hrs, eating fruits and vegetable. Despite all of that i still have pimples Sad
Katariah

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:14:44 AM

There are low number of teenagers that did not experience  a pimple stage in their puberty age, most of them did. I for one belong to the percentage of the population that had pimples in my face and because I am cautious about it and insecure I did buy different creams and facial washes just for it to be remove I even go for extremes such as going to dermatologist and have them remove but all of these sacrifices was worth it because now I am enjoying my look pimple free and I can condifdently say that my face is pimple free Wink.
daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:14:09 AM

Never though that I would read smth like this on bitcointalk)
I am convinced it is pre-determined by your genes.
We are always told that diet has a huge impact, but I know many people who eat super healthy and their skin is far from perfect and on a contrary, many people who eat junk food and have obesity enjoy flawless skin.

Life is not fair)
mimedo

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:31:00 AM

Both are factors that may cause acne problem. But, I think there is a hierarchy of the factors not to mention hierarchy for frequency.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:38:51 AM

It's also about your diet, in my opinion. When you eat to much protein or oily foods, the excess goes out somewhere in your body some way around, for example, pimples. Start by actually eating clean and always keeping for faces oil-free. Always rub your faces gently to prevent some sort of scratching that may lead to infection, worsening pimples.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:27:32 AM

I think it's all about personal hygiene that would keep pimples away. There are also lots of articles as to what is the reason behind pimples and how to prevent and cure them.

Keshia Faye

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:02:40 AM

I think it is about the way you clean your face . Because if i dont wash my face at night, when i woke uo the next day a pimple surprised me . So yah .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: