Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion Scams !  (Read 1065 times)
igotek (OP)

Activity: 2058
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:24:34 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 10:53:31 PM by igotek

DeepOnion Scam...

Please read all of this thread...

They banned my account after I post this. Please read it.

I Dont Support Deeponion Anymore !!!

I applied to DeepOnion Airdrop with Novaexchange DeepOnion Wallet Address.
After I received my first Airdrop, I realised it s not true on the rules.

So I decided to create a thread about it. I want to change my DeepOnion Airdrop wallet address to my Windows Wallet and I will keep all of my airdrop in my windows wallet. No reply from the dev. I wait but he only I see is I m in the blacklist for future airdrop.

I sent a few private message to dev via bitcointalk.org and the dev told me they have no time to fix it but if i wait they will do it. If they dont do it, i have to send private message to them. I wait. I wait. Nothing done about the blacklist. I sent private message to dev again. no reply after days.

I wrote many time on this comminuty forum about it. Nothing done from the dev.

I was thinking the DeepOnion will be perfect buı I was wrong. So I have just sold all of my DeepOniıon coin by getting mining and airdrop and bounty and the ones which I bought in NovaExchange. I have sold over 2000 USD worth DeepOnion in different amounts and the prices.

I thought DeepOnion will be darkweb money and it will be the perfect match for BTC. No !! If you dont support your reliable users you cannot get a good place.

I m a really active user in bitcointalk.org and i sell Baikal miner to the people and I tell them mine DeepOnion, it promise for a future TOR hidden secure coin. It will be the best. It is a perfect match for BTC !

Oh my GOD !

I told them they will get more money if they mine Cannabiscoin. Yes ! Many many Baikal users will switch to CANN from DeepOnion.

Check my post on bitcointalk.org I sold many Baikal Giant + A2000 (1600 MH/s for DeepOnion)

I created many topic on bitcointalk.org and this community forum in Turkish language to support DeepOnion. I will not delete them. I hope you take care your users nd will rise on the other cryptocurrencies. I like TOR integrated systems of the DeepOnion but i will not use it anymore.

I change my signature from DeepOnion signature to "No More DeepOnion Signature Because They dont give support !" I feel bad about that I wrote this. But I had to. I sent several private messages and I had always written many many messages how to fix this black list thing even if before I got in the blacklist.

So I fell sorry. I will not support DeepOnion anymore and I sold over 2000 USD DeepOnion and I stopped all of my Baikal miners for DeepOnion and I m calling all of my Baikal users who I sold Baikal miner to stop mining on DeepOnion.

I wish you have a good progress in this risky cryptocurrency market.

Regards.

Who will banned the account for this thread ? It is not etchic. They can reply my message kindly. But they didnt do it.
I never liead anything about this DeepOnion things. I also ishes the best things for this coins. But they banned my account !!!!
it is ridiculous. Not a professional.

I m just lauhging with my ass !!!!

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kollom

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:42:21 PM

This is a typical story)
The developer does not have time to solve your problems, they have other priorities.
maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:10:27 PM

I do not support this kind of accusations. I my self is also blacklisted but i have never complained and try to blackmail the developer, I am still mining like hell ONIONCOINS, i dont try to blame my short comings to other, in ONIONCOIN forums they have a proper method how to relist yourself again, first of all did you try to follow the rules or not AND I AM VERY HAPPY THAT DEVELOPERS DONT HAVE TIME FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU BECUASE DEVS MAIN WORK IS TO DEVELOP THEIR COINS AND ITS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE DOING THAT.
STOP FUDDING AND COMPLAINING.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Franzinatr

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:44:20 AM

You are very wrong in the 1st place,

Why did you applied airdrop using Novaexchange wallet? That's 100% Dump! Developers of DeepOnion don't know if the address is software wallet or web (online) wallet, if they find out that address is from web, 100.1% will blacklist you, no wonder why you get banned. After devs sending onions to Nova, that's already 0% value to them and can't be staked, that's the one reason why the onion price decreased...

Also, don't mine using your own online wallet, you'll get 2nd trouble doing that.

You get your account blacklist, your feelings is like you're getting in jail because of your mistakes? There's another altcoin airdrop to join, not only DeepOnion. The reason why DeepOnion is very strict to newcomers it's because cheaters and scammers would like to participate and get only onion profit, not supporting projects. Learn how to follow rules, they can change it without notice it that's why you need to be very active at the point of changing rules.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:34:37 AM

Deeponion is just perfect . Stop Fudding please !
Even that i'm not in the airdrop and i'm blacklisted and waiting for two weeks, i didnt give up !!
My dreams are bigger than anything else buddy, I keep supporting when they blacklisted me and i understand that the devs are totally busy !
I know, it's frustrating but you have acted as a newbie. You got something in your bag, if you have staked that amount of airdrop you'd got many onions coming into your wallet .
Also, the problem is on your side. You haven't followed the rules ! that's why you got banned !
Sorry, But DO is just perfect.
Jozz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:22:01 AM

No scam. I have yet to have any issue.
Joefamwork

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:53:36 AM

Author, rlly? Do u think they have free time on starting of project to fix your problems? They promised you to fix it later so all you need - just wait.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
AlexHrap

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:55:51 AM

SCAM?Huh Don't be silly. 250+ people get onions every week and all of them are happy!
plbartie

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

ALTCOM wallet: AYGDb1Zwf3vfs2xC4D1G63wwy9RLU5Kb5r

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:59:02 AM

You made a mistake, learn from it and move on.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:01:27 AM

So childish thread. They dont give me coins - so thye are scam.
Did bitcoin or etherium give you they coins for free ? no ? so maybe they are also scam ?
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:15:31 AM

Why or why people nowadays cry publicly about their own faults like the whole world owes them?

dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:01:20 AM

Just because you can't read the rules doesn't mean the rest of the world can't. So stop crying, eat some bread (with onions on), and move on.
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:04:57 AM

To the OP, I think there was some initial confusion about the concept of the airdrop and the rules associated with it.

By setting up an exchange address as your airdrop address you made a major mistake as those coins can then not be tracked to be certain you are not gaming the system.  I am not accusing you of doing so, just indicating that since you did that, you made it impossible to verify you were not doing anything against the rules.

DeepONION, and yes, I am a supporter so admittedly I am biased, has been very easy to work with from my own experience.  The few snags that have cropped up have been dealt with openly and I think fairly to the entire community.

Since there are specific tutorials available for handling the issues that may come up from dealing with the clients own use of "change addresses", I would have thought it was obvious that using an exchanges wallet (or any wallet you don't have the keys to) would ultimately not work.

Anyway, I would personally have hoped you wouldn't have ranted about DO being scammy, I haven't seen any evidence of a scam, and would prefer that people are simply more patient and understand that you can only reply, post, code, speak to so many people in a days time and the community has continually grown making it an even bigger job.

If you hadn't posted this, I would think there would have been a much better chance of continuing with the project, but you seem set on not being involved anyway.  Best of luck next time an opportunity comes around and try to think a couple more steps ahead. Smiley  I really hate to see anyone miss out on something like this, still, better luck in the future Smiley.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Ben271286

Activity: 434

I love this Game!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:14:14 AM

Sorry for u mate but to me it seems 100% your fault why u have been blacklisted or banned. Dont blame other ppl! I guess it was a move u will regret later on that u dumped all your onions...but its your decision! I would say dont deny yourself but learn to apply yourself! So many ppl waiting fir weeks dont make any trouble of their situation...sorry guy but posting this here is just childish! You say you are a big one then please also act like a grown man! Onions will go on...without you.
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:11:23 PM

Keep sucking up, deep onion nerds lol. Or should i say: slaves.  Cool

Cheesy
Steven3iii

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:18:24 PM

Keep sucking up, deep onion nerds lol. Or should i say: slaves.  Cool

Cheesy

Slaves? When Deeponion was 2USD I was getting more in the airdrops than working part time. Best job in the world in that case!  Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: