Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Kudos - The decentralized protocol for the service economy  (Read 2310 times)
blockchain_activist

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:37:54 AM

It seems like the Kudos protocol aligns with the push toward equality and empowerment of the labor force. Through its protocol, tipping discrimination should drastically decrease if not disappear altogether. Is this something the team is building around and planning to market to business owners?
KudosProjectOfficial (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:21:09 PM

Absolutely! We believe that Kudos will dramatically reduce discrimination in tipping. Users will no longer be asked to assess the worth of a worker, take money out of his/her own pocket, and calculate an arbitrary tip amount.

Users will simply have to select 1-5 stars based on the question "How was your experience?" which will proportionally reward workers automatically. Not only will this be an improved user experience, but it should help evaluate performance more fairly.
Mr_Faceless

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:12:48 PM

So from my understanding Kudos is to help the service industry in bringing trust by allowing the users grade those supplying the service. Those who conduct the service will then be rewarded based on the level of grading they receive. Early implementation appears to be focused on Skedaddle and using Kudos in unison with driver ratings. My question is on growth. What other companies does Kudos not only hope, but expect to be implemented in? How will Kudos become more than a service just for Skedaddle (which I had hardly heard about up to this point)? If I am wrong in my understanding of Kudos I would appreciate any help in better understanding what its goal is in this young state.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:20:59 PM

So from my understanding Kudos is to help the service industry in bringing trust by allowing the users grade those supplying the service. Those who conduct the service will then be rewarded based on the level of grading they receive. Early implementation appears to be focused on Skedaddle and using Kudos in unison with driver ratings. My question is on growth. What other companies does Kudos not only hope, but expect to be implemented in? How will Kudos become more than a service just for Skedaddle (which I had hardly heard about up to this point)? If I am wrong in my understanding of Kudos I would appreciate any help in better understanding what its goal is in this young state.

Great question. Kudos is designed to be the main payment and rewards protocol used by other marketplaces and service-oriented businesses from ridesharing apps to coffee shops to restaurants. We expect to be heavily used across all two-sided marketplaces in the gig economy first and then grow from there. Skedaddle is already moving 70k riders a month where Kudos will be initially exposed.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:28:52 PM

Does this team have experience?

We were founded in 2015 and have a growing team of 24 employees. We built the product from zero to 70k riders a month and have raised over $5m in venture capital. Our team hails from Amazon, Ebay, JPMorgan, Instacart, and more.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:08:45 PM

It seems to be a good ICO but there is not much information or advertising in media. Why? There is no need for new investors?

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:55:11 PM

It seems to be a good ICO but there is not much information or advertising in media. Why? There is no need for new investors?

We have purposefully quiet during our private pre-sale. Look out for some big announcements soon!
courteoustimid

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:15:14 AM

Dev, where is your team?

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:43:49 PM

Dev, where is your team?

We have a 24 person team based in NYC and Boston.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:47:36 PM

We're excited to share an announcement on our project and the pre-sale! http://www.businessinsider.com/uber-for-busses-startup-launches-ico-to-end-tipping-altogether-2017-11
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:25:24 PM

How many tokens have been purchased by early investors and what price did they pay?

What price will we have to pay for tokens?

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:58:51 PM

How many tokens have been purchased by early investors and what price did they pay?

What price will we have to pay for tokens?

Hi there, our private pre-sale is still on-going so we don't have the final amount at this time. Prices will be announced as we get closer to the public sale date.
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:46:35 PM

You douchebags sure got off to a good start.

https://twitter.com/LisaMcIntire/status/932298481686818816

zckeles

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:28:43 AM

what is ico price an total tokens?

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:50:15 PM

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/the-kudos-project-17099 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!

Thanks for the notice!
deltasniper73

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:04:47 PM

is this ICO dead?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: