Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:21:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: do you PLAY DIGIMON WORLD in PS 1 ? need NUMEMON  (Read 193 times)
s31joemhar (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

hi there its been 3 years and 26 days on my calendar at digimon world and still not having NUMEMON ..
i want that digimon so i cana wear monsaimon costume at toy town but still been doing anything and still dont have him ..
been pooping all around the city and some other maps .. waromonsaimon is the only digimon i need to get to have 100 prosperity and in addition whos on the #12 on the digimon card  at the card collector list that is the only one i need too !!!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:45:15 PM

PS1?

Are you a time traveler from the past?
s31joemhar (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:06:10 PM

PS1?

Are you a time traveler from the past?

NO sir .. i am just playing it again through emulator Smiley well i did play it beefore on PS1 itslf but i didnt finsih the game i was not even on halfway now i am on it even the walkthrough is not helping i can find anything on it .. Sad been playing these for just 3 days and im almost done sir .. before on PS1 i played this for like 1-2 months or even more Smiley do you have any idea for my problem sir ?
imunk

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

Iam sory I didn't play digimon in PS 1 but are you sure not type wrong? PS1? Seriously?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: