Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:04:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with 2000€  (Read 891 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

I would suggest to keep moving around this forum and find yourself a comfortable threads that will help you to decide where to put your money, investment
always accompany of a big risk so better to be well prepared before doing any actions, I think if you are also considering trading with alt coins try first to visit
the section inside this forum and look for a quality project that will allow you to gain in the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EGOR EXACT

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:09:54 PM

I think u should buy bitcoin on 1000 euro and 4-5 different altcoins on 1000 euro.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:11:47 PM

so you must invest on eth and some other erc token right now, it will give you an advantage in the next few months

Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:33:15 PM

You can do anything with your money.its your choise. But i am going to give you a good idea about your money.just invests them into good coin.Now BTC,waves and Ethereum coin price is so cheap.You can buy them now.Also you can invest your money into ICO, but most of the ICO has scamming change.you need to select good one.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:43:38 PM

i don't suggest to invest an ICO to you,
You prefer to buy bitcoin half of your money, and you can buy some altcoins with the rest of it which are top listed on marketcap.
You could research some good ICO's maybe while your coins growing up.
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:49:19 PM

Since you're European, create an account on iconomi.net, and put your money into the BLX blockchain index fund. It's a professionally managed basket of crypto assets.

In order to deposit on iconomi.net you'll need to get your hands on either some ether or some bitcoin, but the fact that you're posting in this forum in the first place tells me that's something with which you're already familiar.
zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:02:06 PM

As you are new to this I don't suggest you do anything outside bitcoin, eth and litecoin. you need more experience with all other altcoins. it made me lost some money in past. So I can warn you.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
neuro-artisan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:19:43 PM

Buy some BTC now and some more later maybe.
I've heard rumors that when BTC will be getting Segwit2x upgrade there might be some some sort of price crash. Not sure about it tho, people talked same thing before August 1. And the price actually went bullish up to 5k.
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:23:39 PM

buy Bitcoin if you are an holder.
If you like play with altcoins, you could buy some Iconomi i see before, it's a great choice. Or Taas is great to give you some ROI. You can hold both of them 5 years.
You could speculate on some news altcoins. It's always a good choice to make a little X2, X3 in few months.

But the whole cryptoworld rises. So , just the real question is :

What to do with 2000€ in XX time.

But at the least, bitcoin will rise with the total volume of $ in the cryptoworld. So, there is some way to have bigger in less times = speculate ^^

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:56:45 PM

My advice would be that you should not rush into buying alts now. Bitcoing is going down and with it, alts will dip. Wait for a week or two and then invest.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: