Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone from 2020 contacted me  (Read 5703 times)
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:41:11 PM

He sent me this pic:

I cannot but laugh at this and how people in 2020 arrived at that figure without taking into cognisance the basic mathematics surrounding it to make a fundamental error as pointed out by earlier poster and they just cooked up some figures based on imaginations. Whether this will materialize or not, the only thing we can do is to wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:18:45 PM

it is great to have some fun sometimes. A lot of the time this section can be pretty boring Wink

Ithink BTC will have to be over 10,000 USD by end of next year.

there are simply too many people buying in and using it now. The demand is going to go up even more now that it is being covered more in the news and such.
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:17:41 PM

He sent me this pic:

It is really nice joke but i dont say it for bitcion price what your friend said to you  , i said it for your friend who come to from future. I think he said lie because bitcoin price is not enough for 2020 i hoped 20 000 $.
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:39:38 PM

He sent me this pic:

It is really nice joke but i dont say it for bitcion price what your friend said to you  , i said it for your friend who come to from future. I think he said lie because bitcoin price is not enough for 2020 i hoped 20 000 $.
It all depends on Bitcoin's future competition. Between now and 2020 you can expect some very good coins to launch that will revolutionize everyday items.   In 2020 30% of people could be in electric cars, maybe we buy/sell power using Crypto?
In 2020 we could have had World War 3 and banks do not exist?
In 2020 Cryptocurrency could be banned worldwide.

There are many factors which could continue to drive Bitcoin's growth or even decrease it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:08:57 PM

He sent me this pic:

Looks  more like promotion of OmniseGo Grin This would be cool, but as for me i think in 2020 we wouldnt see in this list LTC and Omnise Wink
Maybe even BTC wouldnt be on the top Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:24:08 PM

He sent me this pic:

Looks  more like promotion of OmniseGo Grin This would be cool, but as for me i think in 2020 we wouldnt see in this list LTC and Omnise Wink

Which coins do you think that we might see instead of these then? I expect bitcoin and ethereum to be 1 and 2 for at least the next 5 year and probably the next 10.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
kryptopath

Activity: 280

Just letting you know right now, I'm kinda weird.

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:17:38 PM

Holy crap. 2020 is just over a couple years away. It seemed like such a far off year for... well my whole life.

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:16:03 AM

He sent me this pic:

Looks  more like promotion of OmniseGo Grin This would be cool, but as for me i think in 2020 we wouldnt see in this list LTC and Omnise Wink

Which coins do you think that we might see instead of these then? I expect bitcoin and ethereum to be 1 and 2 for at least the next 5 year and probably the next 10.
Bitcoin and ethereum is an automatic coin who while be there in the market or coinmarketcap in the next 5 years and even 10 years because the bitcoin and ethereum is the coins that has a big community and stable supporters so i think bitcoin and ethereum will stay here for a long time and also litecoin because it is just like the back up for bitcoin since it is a copy cat.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:21:17 AM

He sent me this pic:

I cannot but laugh at this and how people in 2020 arrived at that figure without taking into cognisance the basic mathematics surrounding it to make a fundamental error as pointed out by earlier poster and they just cooked up some figures based on imaginations. Whether this will materialize or not, the only thing we can do is to wait.
I think the price of about 12k in 2020 looks very small, I'm sure by 2020 the price could reach at least $ 20,000, a sign that way we will soon see in 2018 because the price in 2018 could reach $ 10,000.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:26:22 AM

He sent me this pic:

Someone sent you that? You mean that picture travel from the future up this time? Who sent you that? Can I contact your friend? I am terribly laughing right now. Well if it is a joke or not, even if it just an edited picture of you it is a good thing for all of us. I hope that is true, I really hope that really happen. You know what? I really captured your post and I will for the year 2020 to come then I will compare the price and post again in this topic. I will also monitor the price of the bitcoin, if the price of the bitcoin reaches 12000$ before the year 2020, you seem much funny and liar. Oh not a liar sorry for the word, a very good joker.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:45:16 AM

It's pretty awesome that OP has the "Back to the Future" ability Cheesy

Seriously, I'm pretty delighted to see this situation, even though it's not become a reality yet  Cheesy

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:18:38 AM

He sent me this pic:

Although this is not a sure thing, because no one can really predict bitcoin prices in the future, at least this is quite encouraging news, which obviously bitcoin prices will continue to rise as the numbers on the market today are limited, but none really know how much the price increases.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:50:26 AM

He sent me this pic:

You should have asked that we are still alive until 2020 thank goodness. But kidding aside this is a very funny post and I think it kinda aims to bring us hope and not point us to the depressing lows that Bitcoin is currently experiencing right now.

bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:01:05 AM

If this is true I hope it's 2020 already so that we become rich already but this is so impossible. Anyway, there is no problem in dreaming. Maybe it can be real, may be it can not. But I know we are all hoping.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:07:55 AM

He sent me this pic:

Joke? Thank you its funny I am laughing right now. So you mean that picture travel from the year 2020 up to the day you receive it? How did you distinguish it is from the future? Who sends that to you? Hmm, if it is a joke or not I am seeing a good thing, prices are high compare to now, bitcoin is still the digital currency leading but I have observe that the year 2020 is three years from now, don't you think that amount is quite a small amount? (That question only appear on my mind). At the beginning of this year bitcoin reaches 2000$ then later on, in the month of August, bitcoin price reaches 4000$. Very quick. What if in the next year it double for two times again? Hmm,but anyway anything happen for a reason, what if that picture is right? The important is that it increases the price.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:13:26 AM

funny jokes, but hopefully the price is higher than the one in the picture, the higher the better but if the price is not in accordance with the picture does not matter too
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:46:45 AM

it seems funny but not impossible Smiley  I think we can find many people who will tell you that these prices are absurd and ridiculous, if you are talking about the current prices at such a long time ago. but now we have come to those prices. When it comes to 2020, it seems as if we can meet a photograph that this friend shares. I do not know if I can wait that long, but the prices seem very tempting.now this is the only topic where we can just chat and laugh, maybe years later, may be the cause of regret.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:43:40 PM

He sent me this pic:

hey you people would be surprise after hearing that 2 minutes later he contacted me the recent rates of bit coins at first i thought he send me his contact number but i was dumped with surprise when i saw that the following  complicated number was the prize of bitcoins and u know what the number was 34857340458 dollars
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:51:18 PM

He sent me this pic:

You must watch movie " Back to the Future" too much , man. This is totally F12 and this man isn't from the future. Bitcoin's price is base on some prediction but will not going like this. You're trolled by some guys giving pranks.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:58:56 PM

He sent me this pic:

This is the most ridiculous joke I've ever heard, how could anyone from 2020 give something like this while next year alone we have not felt any increase in the value of bitcoin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: