Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: blockchain developer looking for projects  (Read 147 times)
Markley (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:26:02 PM

custom bitcoin and monero solutions. top 15 cs degree. incremental payments due upon completion of each iteration. can also do whatever web app bull you need. pm
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

custom bitcoin and monero solutions. top 15 cs degree. incremental payments due upon completion of each iteration. can also do whatever web app bull you need. pm

Markley, we have a fairly new project 9-months old, with coins already listed at multiple exchanges. It is called DeepOnion with many innovations and a promising roadmap. The coins are being distributed to the public for free, yet at some point, the price reached $20 due to high demand. We want to expand our team of developers  Grin  so if you are interested to join us, please contact me or post your twitter and I'll send you a private message.

Kind regards,
twitter: @SEVENCE

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
TheONLY-1

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

Expert to setup Cyrpto Coins Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

I need little help with some algo integration into a pool, an existing script. Certainly you are well versed in C++, everything is ready just need integration. I'm sure this task is peanuts for you, if you are interested, please PM me with your email and skype and we'll go from there. I can give you projects time to time.

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: