Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Money With Crypto Speculation - Top Crypto Picks And Analyses  (Read 1795 times)
vervainagospoda (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:30:00 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 12:00:22 AM by vervainagospoda

Hey guys, I am putting much effort into analyzing different coins every single day and making my tips. I tend to do really well and made money for several different people. Now I want to share my tips here with you. I am going to charge the fees of:
35$  a month or 150 $ for lifetime

Termonology I will be using is:

Short-term - Coins we will sell very soon, can be one day - one week or less
Mid-term - Coins we will hold for 1-2 months before selling.
Long-term - Coins we will hold for 6 + months

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:38:42 PM

Give us some free tips to prove your liability. I will not pay nearly hundred bucks for just 10 lines introduction. Proofs needed, trading history needed.

vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:45:54 PM

Give us some free tips to prove your liability. I will not pay nearly hundred bucks for just 10 lines introduction. Proofs needed, trading history needed.

I will be posting free signals tomorrow to gain some trust Smiley

jahead

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:30:26 AM

Grin this will be interesting, im for sure not interested in your service,
but for the signals as a proof of your liability, so take the chance and try to do your best!  Wink
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:44:02 AM

Hi waiting for these free signals I got some Bitcoins at major exchanges and if these free signals work Ill be glad to buy some.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:13:07 AM

Very nice offer mate,
And seems you job is great, analyzing everything in such coin
but, what if you put some of your works in here? I guess there were some published writings of yours. Better have it here in you OP so we can see how broad is your scope.
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:03:52 AM

Be careful dealing with this user, alt of a known scammer that ran away with BCT investors money.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2160922
isanx

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:06:03 AM

there would be no fools who would pay that much, just for unproven tips
kenikat

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:38:28 AM

so OP makes money with the crypto speculation, from us  Grin

please post some proof!!
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:52:41 AM

Buddy, who will invest or pay you money for a service which doesnt have any proof that you will provide the trading tips continuously for a month or lifelong.But if this is a legit service, then I hope it will be useful for many crypto users and traders. Since you are going to post free signals here today to gain some trust, I will be eagerly waiting to test that.
vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:29:21 AM

Buddy, who will invest or pay you money for a service which doesnt have any proof that you will provide the trading tips continuously for a month or lifelong.But if this is a legit service, then I hope it will be useful for many crypto users and traders. Since you are going to post free signals here today to gain some trust, I will be eagerly waiting to test that.

Just woke up. I won't be posting free trading signals only today but for a couple of days. Why should I not run that service for a quite some time. It would be helpful all of the time at all

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:35:35 AM

Hey guys, I am putting much effort into analyzing different coins every single day and making my tips. I tend to do really well and made money for several different people. Now I want to share my tips here with you. I am going to charge the fees of:
-0.03 BTC a month or 0.1 BTC for lifetime

your price is quite high i know channel in telegram who provide at .01 per month and there signal are quite strong i have tested there free signal and it work ..why your monthly price is high ..lowering will may get you more user as trading in cripto current is good right now
vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:46:08 AM

your price is quite high i know channel in telegram who provide at .01 per month and there signal are quite strong i have tested there free signal and it work ..why your monthly price is high ..lowering will may get you more user as trading in cripto current is good right now

Well actually my price I am offering them elsewhere is 0.05 a month. That's why I lowered it here to bring some more customers. But I may consider lowering the price a little bit for the moment. My picks are good and once people learn about me it won't be a problem

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:15:48 PM

I always wonder why do anyone who is going to charge for their business first do not give any trial to make people understand that why they worth to be paid . Just asking for payment due to some service does not make any one comfortable to pay upfront without you being existed for years ago or a very popular in bitcoin world. As a a development process of business first give a week trial or some  tips which will make your worth more than at present.

vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:26:30 PM

I always wonder why do anyone who is going to charge for their business first do not give any trial to make people understand that why they worth to be paid . Just asking for payment due to some service does not make any one comfortable to pay upfront without you being existed for years ago or a very popular in bitcoin world. As a a development process of business first give a week trial or some  tips which will make your worth more than at present.

Exactly what I am going to do ?

jahead

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:18:39 PM

Just woke up. I won't be posting free trading signals only today but for a couple of days. Why should I not run that service for a quite some time. It would be helpful all of the time at all

we are here and we are not going any where else, so where are the signal my friend, maybe you have to check at first some protrader-twitterchannels  Cheesy Roll Eyes
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:47:03 PM

It will be advisable for you to publish the results of your speculations here so that we can analyze how accurate you are. If you cannot published your results then at least make your signal free for some traders here that are interested in analyze it and tell us how good you are before demanding this huge amount for the services.
Lounadolcy

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:54:44 PM

I think the price is so expensive bro .
Thanks.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:25:40 PM

The price is not that high if his service is genuine but this is status he must first earn. I don't believe he will find a single client paying on blind.
If you have a decent trading roll and he's correct at his short-term signals, the price will be paying itself's with just few trades.
vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:03:08 PM

NEO pump is ongoing now. Massive pump has been pouring into NEO now, as NEO has suffered the brunt of the china ban last 1-2 weeks. Massive correction underway. Currently at 0.0054, won't be surprise if it hits the 0.007

Buy sc 125-130
sell :

Trustcoin (TRST)
BUY 0.00007250 - 0.00007360
SELL 0.00007650 - 0.00007900

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: