Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:53:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex order took too much time!?  (Read 240 times)
catfishftw (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:46:52 PM

I have been trading in dash coin and using tap trader and the order has been processing for a long time like 5-6 hours is that okay? I have to sell my coins because the price went up now but i cant
Time is money yo!
How can i solve this?
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:47:17 AM

I have been trading in dash coin and using tap trader and the order has been processing for a long time like 5-6 hours is that okay? I have to sell my coins because the price went up now but i cant
Time is money yo!
How can i solve this?
Some time its take more then this time because few days back I trade Dogecoin and this order filled after nearly 12 hours because too much orders and volume was also too much you don't worry about this as its filled this will appear in your account Bitters is currently handling more then 100000 Bitcoins daily so its take time in trading is very common
catfishftw (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:49:09 PM

Time is money yo!
How can i solve this?
Some time its take more then this time because few days back I trade Dogecoin and this order filled after nearly 12 hours because too much orders and volume was also too much you don't worry about this as its filled this will appear in your account Bitters is currently handling more then 100000 Bitcoins daily so its take time in trading is very common
The price went back to it's original so I had to sell. That was disappointing, but I keep watching.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:55:31 PM

The price went back to it's original so I had to sell. That was disappointing, but I keep watching.
[/quote]
Your sell order may seem mismatched. you can not sell for the price you want
Sell Orders =  Buy Orders : done

Make me great again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: