Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you turn faucet peanuts into big cash?  (Read 386 times)
descaboy (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:39:41 AM

Hello guys,

I know many of you claim bitcoin from faucets, and I know faucets are only paying some peanut at a time and the best way to earn big is to get many active referrals claiming with you; so my question is where to advertise our faucet referral links to have plenty of referrals? I would like to know. Forums, blogs and any other sites that can bring referrals. Please feel free to share below!

Thanks  Cheesy
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:52:49 AM

Hello guys,

I know many of you claim bitcoin from faucets, and I know faucets are only paying some peanut at a time and the best way to earn big is to get many active referrals claiming with you; so my question is where to advertise our faucet referral links to have plenty of referrals? I would like to know. Forums, blogs and any other sites that can bring referrals. Please feel free to share below!

Thanks  Cheesy
You can try some forum: emoneyspace, coinbox forum, thebot.net,...
Or make your personal blog to post your ref link and SEO it (my favourite method)
descaboy (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:51:13 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks  Cheesy
You can try some forum: emoneyspace, coinbox forum, thebot.net,...
Or make your personal blog to post your ref link and SEO it (my favourite method)

Ok I would take a look. There are plenty of opportunity online to make money, but my main problem is to send traffic. Having something potentially rewarding and not being able to show it to other you can't make money from it.
russen

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:02:38 AM

Hi!

I wrote a post about paying faucets and updated it at least once a week. This is where I get my referrals.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:00:50 AM

It's not easy job to get many referrals, I can say from my experience. Best way to get referrals - start your blog/faucet list or rotator. You can use free hosting and domain, or use platforms like Blogger, Weebly and etc. You don't need to have fancy website.
Try to collect as much as possible faucets and update faucet list as often as you can.
For new website it will be hard to get traffic. Promote your wbsite on crypto related forums, spam your link on Facebook pages and groups. Use Mellowads faucet and use these satoshis to buy advertisement of your faucet list.
I have blog with faucet list and it took few months to start getting decent profit from referrals.

BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:40:49 AM

It is just a waste of time trying to promote your refferal link from faucet. It takes a lot of time to get a real good website and after that how much can you earn? 100k satoshi every day for a 2-3 months struggle? You also have to change faucets every week, or maybe every day because most of them either disappear, either their balance is at 0.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 07:14:00 AM

It is just a waste of time trying to promote your refferal link from faucet. It takes a lot of time to get a real good website and after that how much can you earn? 100k satoshi every day for a 2-3 months struggle? You also have to change faucets every week, or maybe every day because most of them either disappear, either their balance is at 0.

You don´t really have to change the site everyday. There are not so many faucets like old days. So you can keep a short and solid list to make your daily job easier. The real challenge is promoting your list. I have been doing it for couple of years now and seeing some results took months in the beginning. You can earn 100k satoshi/a day as a passive income and this is not bad if you are going to make long-term deposits.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: