Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is playing us  (Read 4218 times)
Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:50:08 PM

Literally every day for the last two weeks since China/Asia started FUD'ing cryptos (again) we've seen the same shit. We north Americans pump it up during the day and they dump when they wake up and we're going to bed. It keeps happening. They release FUD news, everyone dumps, market calms for a few hours, north Americans drive the prices back up by buying at "cheap discount prices" then they wake up and sell. There's a bunch of dummies here who keep losing and they keep raking it in. Does no one else see this? They're constantly selling after we're buying.

It's not FUD anymore, Chinese exchanges are ceasing operations, Chinese holders are cashing out before they aren't able to.

Probably there will be a license and regulated Chinese exchanges in the future, for now price will go down as Chinese holders dump their coins.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:51:30 PM

I strongly agree on OP's statement

Chinese people has one problem with them, emotions.

Most chinese only look for short term profit, fast and easy cash. Therefore when FUD happens, chinese is always the first one who dump on everything.

Source : I am a chinese, i know how chinese works x)

Well the chinese ruined the party.  Im not going to eat chinese food this week
Maybe next week on the afterparty.
Nalienn

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:52:10 PM

Most chinese only look for short term profit, fast and easy cash. Therefore when FUD happens, chinese is always the first one who dump on everything.

Most people look for short term profit, period. That's not exclusive to the Chinese. And it's not just about monetary profits either. The vast majority of humans only think and live in the short-term, which is why they have so many problems and why depression and suicide rates are on the climb.

If you don't think about the future you will inevitably get fucked one day and that's exactly what is happening world-wide.
dineshary

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

what chinese gonna do tomorrow morning
dsddffsa

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:24:31 PM

China closed a large BTC trading platform today, so the Great Falls
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:43:20 PM

China is play is to us is such an idiot because they trying to stop the nonsense but this what they are now altcoin and bitcoin is widely spread in the world if there is change to fight. But they will not stop the altcoin as well bitcoin itself.

Aquazi

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:53:50 PM

so basicly:  Theres a bunch of chinese who keeps losing and americans that keeps on raking it in?

I dont see how this is bad in anyway (if you are an american crypto investor)

No it's the other way around. We buy and drive up the price and then when they wake up and see the price is up, they sell. look at the price of bitcoin. It keeps dropping everyday around the same time Chinese get up and start trading.

So you confirm his opinion. If they keep selling high and buying low it's them losing on it.

Regardless, BTC and ETH lost much more ground on chinese yuan than we did on USD, so by your logic it's them losing.

While I believe that some shit's going on in China and there's definitely some truth to some exchanges alting their fiat-btc exchange there's still nothing official.

I keep accumulating bitcoin tho, and I don't care much.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:35:25 PM

what chinese gonna do tomorrow morning

Based on what happens, BTCC closed down causes the first dump.  If Major bitcoin exchange is gone, i would say 80% of the chinese will dump on their coins

If you follow the china scene, there's a huge stock market rekt previously. What causes it? Trend followings
It work like A bought stock Z, A earn some money. B saw it? B bought and told C, C then follow.
In the end, when you ask them why you buy stock Z? Majority of them have no idea what they actually buying.

This is also why China is heavily regulated on cryptocurrency.
If you can actually read, go look at the china scene cryptocurrency. I have a friend, where he tell me he traded cryptocurrencies on a china platform, when i look at the exchanges. Most of the coins listed there are just HYIP, Scheme coins, those coins does not even have a blockchain.
Then i ask him, why do you buy that coin? (Random Coin), he told me : someone tell him that coin might raise soon. Everything is based on : Listen to others
thompshma

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:37:08 PM

What do you guys think is going to happen to NEO?
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:05:59 PM

I personally have no faith in NEO. I give it max $30 in the future, but no more.
Regarding whats happening right now, it will continue falling in the $8-$10 range.
dineshary

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:17:51 PM

checkout the latest tweet from Charlie Lee

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/908375715279597570
thompshma

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:30:42 PM

checkout the latest tweet from Charlie Lee

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/908375715279597570

Would this turn the fud around?
dineshary

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:34:32 PM

i think this adds fuel to the fire.

without any prior communication from chinese regulators it is unnecessary to meet them. we ll find out tomorrow
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:39:41 PM

drop back to 15, china gets it shit together whilst general interest grows, value goes back up to around 25-30 within 2 months, positive news from china brings the value back to the high 40's, small retraction to 30's, ico's are legal again in china, coin goes to triple digits but drops back to 80. More and more interest and a collaboration between neo and a massive enterprise like microsoft or alibaba catapults it to 150$. In 5 - 10 years neo will be 500$/coin and a market cap of 50 billion

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
EthereumPY

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:40:37 PM

drop back to 15, china gets it shit together whilst general interest grows, value goes back up to around 25-30 within 2 months, positive news from china brings the value back to the high 40's, small retraction to 30's, ico's are legal again in china, coin goes to triple digits but drops back to 80. More and more interest and a collaboration between neo and a massive enterprise like microsoft or alibaba catapults it to 150$. In 5 - 10 years neo will be 500$/coin and a market cap of 50 billion

and finally i woke up
MiBambino

Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:21:00 PM

and finally i woke up

Haha :p what do you think is gonna happen? The reason I said what I said is because the market is clearly bearish right now. It's supposed to drop a little more. Second, NEO is forming a flag with support at 15$ (give or take a few $$). Also, China is still cracking down on ICO's, which usually had NEO as its funding currency. Still, the overall interest in crypto seems to be growing, with everyday working class people considering investing a few hundred bucks. This will only grow whereas China can only regulate things in their own country. Eventually, the market will start to pick up a bit, taking neo with it, up to 25-30$. At this point (probably Q1 of 2018), China will have regulations in place surrounding cryptos, so the market will see a rise again, bringing neo back to 40-50$. At this point a lot of investors are gonna cash out, bringing the price back to 30-40$. We'll see some more ICO's happening, including some regulated in China, and some listings on big exchanges like coinbase, poloniex, ... bringing the price up to 100$, where a lot of people will be cashing out again. At some point in time sooner than later, Neo will be working with a big company, because neo is faster, more versatile and more secure than ethereum. This will boost prices up really quickly.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:33:28 PM

Literally every day for the last two weeks since China/Asia started FUD'ing cryptos (again) we've seen the same shit. We north Americans pump it up during the day and they dump when they wake up and we're going to bed. It keeps happening. They release FUD news, everyone dumps, market calms for a few hours, north Americans drive the prices back up by buying at "cheap discount prices" then they wake up and sell. There's a bunch of dummies here who keep losing and they keep raking it in. Does no one else see this? They're constantly selling after we're buying.
You say the very right thing, china people are too much in this world, and I know how they aim, the things they do are very predictable, but some people panic with this issue, I advise not to sell your coins, crypto it casual

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:09:18 PM

When you sleep (North America) is when China sell Bitcoin and that makes the Bitcoin dump strong, after efforts to push btc prices up by everyone. It seems that China knows the FUD information before and plays us all ( not only in North America alone). I guess they want to try to make the btc value as low as possible so they can buy cheap btc. That's bad! Hold your position. China can not manipulate the entire world market.
Krakatoa87

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:21:12 PM

I think it's a good thing for those who were waiting for a downstreak to start buying cryptos, like me. It's a decentralized market, so even if China want to try to regulate it, they would only be able to do it on their soil, so it's just a bad thing for china people (like with a lot of China's government decisions).

waynechong1995

Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:25:58 PM

Good times for us to dip though, I wonder how long would this price drop, perhaps the 2.7k - period where China are not seriously involved.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: