Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE FALL IN THE PRICE OF THE CURRENT COIN  (Read 2023 times)
ROT13

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:12:22 PM

Set your buy orders, walk away, come back in a week or two.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:22:34 PM

Now all the coins have decreased in volume and price
and I'm losing my coins, how long does this coin go down ? or next week will go up ?
Please answer my question because this very important for me and you guys  Wink

Nobody can predict the future, you can try to short sell and make some profit while keeping your coins, it's risky if don't know what you're doing, don't ragequit and you need to stay relaxed.

Big swings happened in the past and bitcoin keeps going higher, this time it won't be different.
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:27:59 PM

many things happen on this week. Btc-e comeback, China close some exchange, China ban ICO, CEO Morgan... no good news for this week. that's make all market fall down.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:35:30 PM

I would buy more if i could, but it would go against my principals and i would invest more money then i have. But its very tempting. Wait a few days and buy the bottom (hopefully). Na better stick to the plan
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:50:50 PM

Yes the the sky is falling for those people who bouth @ $4000. But if thos3 people hodl for 3-4years they will buy lambos for sure...i have seen worst then this fall..from $1300 to $150...yes many p3ople crying panick and sell off their bitcoin, but they are crying a lot this years..
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:00:27 PM

The whole market are faced many manipulation and ppl panic sale it's crased again and again. May be continued little more. Truly, It's a bloodbath today on the whole cryptomarket. Let's go shipping.
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:00:57 PM

I expect we could go back to the ATH of May at 2400-2600€.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:43:18 AM

and I'm losing my coins, how long does this coin go down ? or next week will go up ?
Please answer my question because this very important for me and you guys  Wink

If you haven't sold you haven't lost any coins.

Value is a different story. And for that you need to look at the charts for the last several years. These kind of swings are normal, they don't happen often but this is nothing new.

Give it this week to see if there's a quick (but smaller) bounce back. If so, this is business as usual. If there's no bounce we know the sell off is for real...and it's healthy. We need a sell off.
ScriptYoYo

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:45:41 AM

The price of bitcoin and altcoins fell by 25% and that many panic do not believe. Everyone understands that it's temporary, now it's time to just walk away and wait a week, maybe a month. But the rise is obvious, someone else doubts. So stick to your plan.

myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:12:07 AM

Unless you're selling you're not losing volume, people are just panic selling. Like Warren Buffet said,

"Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”

It's time to be greedy.

Good quote. One more from Warren:
Stock Market is to transfer money from impatient to patient.
BreakingSlow

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:42:05 AM

I would buy more if i could, but it would go against my principals and i would invest more money then i have. But its very tempting. Wait a few days and buy the bottom (hopefully). Na better stick to the plan
Yes i agree with you. You can buy bitcoin now, but what if it falls even lower. You could buy it when the btc is very low at price. Thats what Im waiting for to buy btc when its very low and to sell it back when the price is higher like 4000 dollars again. If the plan fails and btc will never rise. Yeah then we have lost.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:16:16 PM

Looking at the technical analysis, I saw several predictions that bitcoin could fall to $ 2900. But still there is a fundamental analysis, which depends on the news in the world. I think it arose because of the overheated market + news from China, but in the long term, the cryptocurrency will grow. So be patient and wait  Grin

You are making people afraid but you are right. I don’t know the either your technical analysis comes true or maybe we will have different situation of an abrupt little jumps to $5000 next month. Still coming news from  and other countries accepting bitcoins in amazing and it will definitely rise. So you are right we need to be patient and save it for more time.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:39:35 PM

No coin will fall...all will goes up. Even shitcoin will goes up. This blockchain technologies is mind blowing. Yes there are so many enemy want destroy it. But they cant success.. the pandora box has been opened..no body can put bitcoin in to that box again...

Hry banker....you need to face this..and take the reallity..your fiat is trash !!!
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:46:06 PM

Just keep holding for now and wait for everything to get settled. Chinese ban on ICO and FUDs are causing the price to get down. If you can take advantage of this low price and start investing as much as you can.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:52:19 AM

I expect we could go back to the ATH of May at 2400-2600€.

And I was right. Too bad I had no more fiat to buy that dip.

Next time.

Good quote. One more from Warren:
Stock Market is to transfer money from impatient to patient.

It's easy to be patient when you don't need the money and will never need it anyway, though. Buffet just watches his billions grow but what does it do for him ? Not much.

If I was a billionaire I would rather be launching rockets like some are, even if that's not profitable.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:29:02 AM

Unless you're selling you're not losing volume, people are just panic selling. Like Warren Buffet said,

"Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”

It's time to be greedy.

Absolutely,buy as much bitcoins as you can because this situation seems to change very soon since china has not planned to ban bitcoin exchanges completely any more and the price would soon start rising.Th price and volume of trading of crypto coins would increase substancialy very high within a small period from now.So,don't sell your coins.Even if you are able to buy more,start buying immediately as golden chances does not come every time.
Dip is the opportunity to increase the present digits of our bitcoins. Still, many cannot buy a whole bitcoin at one time which mean it is an expensive currency for newbies at least. The people who are going to invest in bitcoins now are the smart ones indeed. Soon the price will increase.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:42:07 AM

There is no certainty. I can't tell you what will happen next. But my advice is just balance everything. If you're thinking you can't afford to lose anymore, then sell your coins, else, if you can still wait for some changes, then risk. Success doesn't come in just one blow. It comes through series of failure before it comes in hand. So try harder, but with improvement in second time around. Still, balance everything.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: