Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:43:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Notary Platform [Down]  (Read 14256 times)
JohnUser (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:52:03 AM

make your last post today please. Most only need 2 or 3 more, so I have stop counting to give you time.

What an admirable consideration . As a campaign manager , I will indeed endorse you if some projects need your service. Keep it up .

Thank you, I do what I can to help honest people. But cheaper try to f*-* me. Nevermind.
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:57:55 AM

We have the most positive and understanding manager, we are always ready to help) Thank you, it is pleasant to work with us) I hope tomorrow we will succeed, the project is very interesting!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:06:39 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 03:09:51 AM by JohnUser

As I said you have 16 hours more (GTMT), I will count new week before this 16 hours of course, don't worry. Stop PM me please, I wrote everything here. (I have 30-40 PM's now and I can not answer every one).

every rank are update.

Not every manager give more time, so don't PM me for that, I did it cause I feel it, nothing more.
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:56:41 AM

As I said you have 16 hours more (GTMT), I will count new week before this 16 hours of course, don't worry. Stop PM me please, I wrote everything here. (I have 30-40 PM's now and I can not answer every one).

For screenshot about telegram, here is the best place, but PM don't disturb me.

every rank are update.

Not every manager give more time, so don't PM me for that, I did it cause I feel it, nothing more.

Tommorow ico starts great
JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:29:09 AM

every rank are update.

don't forget to be on the wishlist. (don't request for bounties)
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:33:06 AM

every rank are update.

don't forget to be on the wishlist. (don't request for bounties)

I just sign in to the whitelist
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:56:54 AM

I think I got stakes

More than 30 my old posts got deleted, and I saw in the spreadsheet I only made 13 posts, but from week 4 (2.10-8.10.) I made 28 posts, please consider about this issued.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=929472;sa=showPosts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=929472;sa=showPosts;start=20

Thank you

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:08:01 AM

I think I got stakes

More than 30 my old posts got deleted, and I saw in the spreadsheet I only made 13 posts, but from week 4 (2.10-8.10.) I made 28 posts, please consider about this issued.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=929472;sa=showPosts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=929472;sa=showPosts;start=20

Thank you
yes me too please pay us sir johnuser if this is campaign of sir yahoo he will pay us even some of our post got delete please sir pay us

whats wrong guys ? it's delete what can I do ?
JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:55:52 AM

Sir please pay us because even some post are delete we actually post in minimum this week,the post for this week didnt delete so you have to pay us please like sir yahoo if you cant pay us for the past week means we dont have campaign now in notary?please answer this

I don't think you have the right to demand  to JohnUser. He was very good to you. For your information if you already forgot, you were already banned for applying to other campaign but he consider you back. I saw your name in spreadsheet "highlighted red" before meaning you were banned.

Please stop it already. You're spamming this thread.
I hope you understand.

I have already notice but thank you ;)
JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:13:35 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 03:51:24 AM by JohnUser

Some need a Little more post for this week (week 4 on the spreadsheets), if you have join telegram give me a proof please, I will reconsider your post, only 35 have stakes this week, thank you for this 35 one's that spreed the word 'notary". One day you will need it and said 'fuck, why did I spend my bounties ?". or for traders "fuck, why didn't I wait this x5". Its life ;)

TG : https://t.me/joinchat/F2wLskHLoA8UUhb3Iomt_g

pm me if you need @johnuser

thanks all, the ICO start, its now live.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:30:42 PM

Do i have to be on the whitelist to collect bounty? Thanks

Cheers
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:07:32 AM

Some need a Little more post for this week (week 4 on the spreadsheets), if you have join telegram give me a proof please, I will reconsider your post, only 35 have stakes this week, thank you for this 35 one's that spreed the word 'notary". One day you will need it and said 'fuck, why did I spend my bounties ?". or for traders "fuck, why didn't I wait this x5". Its life Wink

TG : https://t.me/joinchat/F2wLskHLoA8UUhb3Iomt_g

pm me if you need @johnuser

thanks all, the ICO start, its now live.
i get you sir thanks for the stake then i do 30 post this week
christian07

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:39:15 AM

Sir i will change my signature to member because i rank up can you move me also in payments of member rank?please
christian07

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:55:39 AM

Sir please pay us because even some post are delete we actually post in minimum this week,the post for this week didnt delete so you have to pay us please like sir yahoo if you cant pay us for the past week means we dont have campaign now in notary?please answer this

I don't think you have the right to demand  to JohnUser. He was very good to you. For your information if you already forgot, you were already banned for applying to other campaign but he consider you back. I saw your name in spreadsheet "highlighted red" before meaning you were banned.

I hope you understand.

for your information also that is not ban i register twice in campaign because first my eth wallet registered in scam site thats why i create new eth wallet address then i also register again in bounty of notary campaign,the red message means wrong address only not ban
PoornaFaruk

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

joined with twitter and facebook campaign
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:28:59 AM

I just joined the signature campaign, I strongly believe in this project and hope we'll make it a big success !

darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:47:43 AM

sir can you update my signature camp? i'm a member now can you advice me if i'm going to change it or still wear my signature camp of junior thank you i hope that this post be notice by dev thank you for positive response in my post.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:04:07 PM

hi there this campaign for blog and press only ? whether for video not available ? please answer
JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:12:17 PM

pm me for details please, thank you.
JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:40:40 PM

I don't think you have the right to demand  to JohnUser. He was very good to you. For your information if you already forgot, you were already banned for applying to other campaign but he consider you back. I saw your name in spreadsheet "highlighted red" before meaning you were banned.

I hope you understand.

for your information also that is not ban i register twice in campaign because first my eth wallet registered in scam site thats why i create new eth wallet address then i also register again in bounty of notary campaign,the red message means wrong address only not ban

Lols. You still could not accept you're banned. There's a NOTE below in the spreadsheet before indicating that highlighted RED are BANNED and you're not alone that time, many were banned. I remember your name because you had sent a message to me.
Do not lie.
Your name is very opposite to your character.  Grin

If I were you I will apologize to JohnUser for demanding a pay and also comparing him to other bounty manager.

And now you're asking a favor to update your rank in the spreadsheet? Wow what a thickface  Tongue

Sir i will change my signature to member because i rank up can you move me also in payments of member rank?please
i dont lie and dont post anymore like this
But i saw your profile wearing other signature  Angry
When i click your link in the spreadsheet.

I thought before we are going to be friends because you sent a message to me so when i see the red I immediately check your link then I found out.

I really planned to delete my first post but you had already replied.  Angry

I did not know but maybe you had apply for other signature campaign because your eth address was a scam. Then you apply back here.

no its not i never change my eth wallet address i add eth wallet address because the first wallet is from scam site so i replace it,i also never change my signature,i dont know why you post like you know the story but the truth will come out,check again now the spreadsheet sir john user pay us stake,you really need to delete your post because many of your words are not acceptable here in bitcointalk forum

maybe, but I also notice you pm me many times.

Let's See...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: