Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️💰💰500.000+ Cryptocurrency Traders Email List 💰💰❤️  (Read 33665 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:01:40 AM

When you say "scrape" are you collecting emails which are already public or have you managed to download the databases of several different sites which were obtained illegally and are now trying to earn a quick buck off of them.
piotr580

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

Only $99 today !!!

do not buy from him, he is a scammer!!
piotr580

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

always available

scammer, do not even try to buy something from this user!
ICOleads

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:22:38 PM

This is an email only list that is generated by "extracting" what I consider garbage emails and is dangerous to use. Real cryptocurrency leads that have full records and are surveyed can be found online at places like http://www.leadbull.com - remember you get what you pay for. 

Here is a new database from an exclusive source (never offered before) over 500,000 BTC/Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Investors Database. We will be selling limited files of this database to stay within our data contract.

This is a database of cryptocurrency investors that hold, buy, or have purchase/traded Bitcoin in 2018
Just like cryptocurrency itself the data is “decentralized” and sold as a global database – If you need USA only cryptocurrency leads – we have those as well as a different offering. This 2018 database is verified and had been part of a telephone survey campaign to verify the authenticity (phone verified). We also have pinged all of the email address (where possible) and the reports are 90% good (valid email) ping responses.

Header Example Below: First Name,Last Name,Email,Phone,IP,IP Country,Country Full,Country Code,Country Phone,County Name,Deposit,Volume,Profit,Withdrawal
saleslaeads521

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:35:09 AM

Hi, i have 7.5 Million Plus, Highly targeted Cryptocurrency Traders Email, mobile Leads available Bitcoin,Ethereum, Monero,Zcash

100% targeted Cryptocurrency Traders email, mobile leads, complete genuine leads for ICO & Cryptocurrency product promotion.

NOTE: These are not some opted random  targeted emails, these are 100% actual leads real people who use and trade the crypto currencies daily like, And some leads are with the mobile no's, names also.

Bitcoin (BTC) , Ripple XRP), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Cardano (ADA), Litecoin (LTC), IOTA (MIOTA), NEM (XEM), Stellar (XLM), Dash (DASH), Monero (XMR), NEO , EOS , Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Zcash (ZEC), Ardor (ARDR), Stratis (STRAT), Populous (PPT), Bytecoin (BCNKMD), Dogecoin (DOGE),

So if you have any interest or more questions about it or for free samples, kindly please contact me.

With best regards,
Luther.
saleslaeads521

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

Hi, i have 7.5 Million Plus, Highly targeted Cryptocurrency Traders Email, mobile Leads available Bitcoin,Ethereum, Monero,Zcash

100% targeted Cryptocurrency Traders email, mobile leads, complete genuine leads for ICO & Cryptocurrency product promotion.

NOTE: These are not some opted random  targeted emails, these are 100% actual leads real people who use and trade the crypto currencies daily like, And some leads are with the mobile no's, names also.

Bitcoin (BTC) , Ripple XRP), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Cardano (ADA), Litecoin (LTC), IOTA (MIOTA), NEM (XEM), Stellar (XLM), Dash (DASH), Monero (XMR), NEO , EOS , Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Zcash (ZEC), Ardor (ARDR), Stratis (STRAT), Populous (PPT), Bytecoin (BCNKMD), Dogecoin (DOGE),

So if you have any interest or more questions about it, kindly please contact me.

With best regards,
Luther.
AIS01

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

can you please send me sample copy. if possible.

check my profile. you got the email address.

Thank you. Smiley
Liberty4BTC (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:25:39 AM

can you please send me sample copy. if possible.

check my profile. you got the email address.

Thank you. Smiley

I'm sorry but i do not send sample anymore.
AIS01

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:45:40 AM

no problem.. Thanks

Good Luck. Smiley
Liberty4BTC (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:02:05 AM