Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:30:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signatum, is it profitable coin?  (Read 404 times)
Karen23 (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:48:25 AM

Hello, I am new to trading. While reading some topics here Signatum was recommended many times as profitable coins in trading. What can you say about this coin? Is this a reliable coin?

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:52:30 PM

Hello, I am new to trading. While reading some topics here Signatum was recommended many times as profitable coins in trading. What can you say about this coin? Is this a reliable coin?
I have not heard much about this coin so far. I think you need to wait a little bit before making any decision especially concerned with investing in Signatum is concerned. This might be possible that it turns out to be the best coin in the future but it will be too early to say this thing.

veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:31:17 AM

I have not heard much about this coin so far. I think you need to wait a little bit before making any decision especially concerned with investing in Signatum is concerned. This might be possible that it turns out to be the best coin in the future but it will be too early to say this thing.

Signature is one way to collect coin

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
KaffkaN

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:37:38 AM

The coin is very dark, and even in terms of price movements, everything is as simple as it might be, it may not be worth investing in a black hole, nothing will come back. Cheesy
asadul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:10:59 AM

This point is so important to us, we've included it in our Top Ten Commandments of Cryptocurrency: number eight, “Love Thy Crypto.” We believe the attraction to digital currency should be a personal and passionate one; investors who relate strongly to the concepts behind the currencies themselves usually have the staying power to stick around for the long haul. In a nutshell, it's cool if the profitability of cryptocurrency investing is among your influential factors—but it shouldn't be the main reason you're a part of it.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:49:52 AM

The profitable or not depend on the volatility of the token itself, but signatum already listed in top 100 cryptocurrency which it can be determined as a good token too. That was including on reliable coin as far as i do with my own research.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: