Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain D3 Antminer (any success in orders?) - Alternative sites to purchase?  (Read 770 times)
Pchahal (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:55:41 AM

Hi,

Has anyone managed to successfully order an Antminer D3 on 'Bitmain' website and recieve it? if so how did you manage to secure an order?
I've been awake since 4am UK time, (official time they released the D3 batch) and i added the D3 to my shopping cart when all of a sudden the website crashed. I waited an hour and then it was back up again but i never made it passed the captcha verification stage at which point it told me that the D3 was out of stock! I was so frustrated, how can i increase my chances of getting one next time?

Also, does anyone know of any alternative 'legitimate' suppliers to Bitmain?

Would really appreciate advice! Thanks in advance.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:33:49 PM

You'll see a few people here and there who are selling their ASIC miners from BITMAIN. Actually not selling, but asking for a bit premium price as they have successfully booked a slot from their account on the BITMAIN site.
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:44:44 PM

You should wait for the d3+ , if you cant order the first or second batches of new miners these days the ROI plummets, but if you must have one https://www.eastshore.xyz/shop/antminer-d3-x11-asic-miner-for-dash-mining/

mellonballer

Activity: 33
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:48:49 PM

Bitmain seems to have a lot of problems with their site, which they do not seem to show much interest in fixing. I had a similar experience as op. Stuck on the math page forever and solving the capcha over and over made no difference. Today my orders show up in the Users Order section and they are marked 'expired'.

I think I echo the sentiments of many others here who are frustrated. I'm glad to see this thread where we can discuss the bitmain ordering system. I'm very curious if anyone outside of mainland China was able to get an order in during last nights shitshow.

They had the website under maintenence last week, and it appears they changes the ip address of shop.bitmain.com, which suggests they did make some change to that server, its passport.bitmain.com that seems to be a bottleneck now.

host shop.bitmain.com
shop.bitmain.com is an alias for 709q87tphoo31hek.gfnormal01ac.com.
709q87tphoo31hek.gfnormal01ac.com has address 118.178.214.174

host passport.bitmain.com
passport.bitmain.com has address 103.218.243.35

shop.bitmain.com is hosted in alibaba 'cloud services' , a knockoff of amazon web services with all the same terminology.

If anyone here would like to collaborate on a programatic method to streamline ordering, let me know.

bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:35:15 PM

I also tried continuously for 3 hours but it always failed to proceed further after captcha verification
Scaapy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:48:05 PM

You'll see a few people here and there who are selling their ASIC miners from BITMAIN. Actually not selling, but asking for a bit premium price as they have successfully booked a slot from their account on the BITMAIN site.

Hi crypto-friends,
I'm Francesco from Italy ... I have an order correctly run on the bitman site.
Is anyone interested in sharing payment? The dead line for payment certifications is in this day...

The order was created on 19-09-2017, to be paid by bank transfer.

I started my trip to the cryptocurrency in May ... I created my first two multi GPU miners and I just mined different type of coin...

My current budget, corresponding to the generated earnings is around 500-600 €, but the bitman's order exceeds 1300 euro with DHL delivery...

so I was forced to sell this order or sell the pre-sale ...

Crypto-friend HELP MEEE!!!

bossbit

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:10:20 PM

Im shopping around my D3, send me a message if your interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: