Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Profit - mobile service for crypto currency  (Read 707 times)
Coin_Profit (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:34:37 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 01:44:07 PM by Coin_Profit

We are small but enthusiastic team of developers in a thrive to make the world better with mobile apps. We decided to simplify some problems for cryptocurrency investors and created an app for convenient cryptocurrency assets management which is called Coin Profit. This is our contribution to the society and we need your help here.

What is already done by now:

The app is free for iOs and Android, with minimum service, though there are a lot of advantages and peculiarities apart from existing apps:

1. Simple and intuitive UI, available in 8 languages;
2. Options for grouping currencies in independent portfolios;
3. An option for estimating your portfolio not only in USD, BTC, but also in ETH;
4. The cryptocurrency exchange rates are taken from coinmarketcap.com by now.

What do we need from the community:

We’ve got tons of ideas, which can be implemented, but still we don’t know whether they’re needed or not. We also can’t estimate the priorities of development all by ourselves. This is the way you can help us! We would like to hear your first and genuine impressions from the first version of the app. Your suggestions about services, options, design, interface and other details are also needed. This is essential and hard to underestimate.
   Together we can make a really useful and comfy application for the crypto-community worldwide!

Download from Play Market - Download
Download from App Store - Download

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:07:51 PM

I have downloaded and installed on my android. the appearance of the app is interesting and easy to understand. whether in the future you will add another altcoin?
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:24:45 AM

We are small but enthusiastic team of developers in a thrive to make the world better with mobile apps. We decided to simplify some problems for cryptocurrency investors and created an app for convenient cryptocurrency assets management which is called Coin Profit. This is our contribution to the society and we need your help here.

The app is free for iOs and Android, with minimum service, though there are a lot of advantages and peculiarities apart from existing apps:

3. An option for estimating your portfolio not only in USD, BTC, but also in ETH;

We’ve got tons of ideas, which can be implemented, but still we don’t know whether they’re needed or not. We also can’t estimate the priorities of development all by ourselves. This is the way you can help us! We would like to hear your first and genuine impressions from the first version of the app. Your suggestions about services, options, design, interface and other details are also needed. This is essential and hard to underestimate.
   Together we can make a really useful and comfy application for the crypto-community worldwide!

Download from Play Market - Cкaчaть

I am excited to try this OP, I will download it in once I am on my device and will provide my feedback regarding to your apps. Thank you.
Coin_Profit (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 08:16:32 AM

I have downloaded and installed on my android. the appearance of the app is interesting and easy to understand. whether in the future you will add another altcoin?

Sorry, we didn’t get your question properly. You can use the current base of 1000 altcoins. We will go on with coin database seeding, of course. More new altcoins to come.
Coin_Profit (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 08:20:25 AM

Download from Play Market - Cкaчaть

I am excited to try this OP, I will download it in once I am on my device and will provide my feedback regarding to your apps. Thank you.

We are eager in getting your feedback as soon as possible))!
Coin_Profit (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:44:30 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 01:45:06 PM by Coin_Profit

We have launched the application for iOs! Cool Download it and share your experience with us! Download
fanatseal2

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:52:55 AM

Looks good. I think there's not enough schedules. Preferably interactive and not static as in the blockfolio.
lycos

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:07:41 PM

Nice jobs. It would be great to be able to reorganize our coins.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ APRIL 25
Coin_Profit (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:16:23 PM

Looks good. I think there's not enough schedules. Preferably interactive and not static as in the blockfolio.
We plan to introduce graphics in the next update
bobismyname

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:27:16 PM

Looking good, would really like to give this a shot.
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:25:33 PM

I am downloading the app at this moment. If I understand correctly, this is not a mobile wallet but you can enter data how many coins you have and the app calculates the value at the moment?
This is very helpful and better than Bitcoin Checker app that I'm currently using but you can't enter the amount of each coin, how many you own. However I like the way notifications work in Bitcoin Checker app so I hope yours is similar regarding notifications.
I will post my opinion after some use.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:34:19 PM

I just downloaded your app and tried. The first impression is: awesome. Easy handling, lightweight, suitable interface and very fast, even with old android. Will play a bit around and return with more feedback. Many thanks for your great app.
Coin_Profit (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:24:21 AM

Nice jobs. It would be great to be able to reorganize our coins.
Thanks for your comment. Please clarify us what do you mean under "reorganize coins"?
zakalwe

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:56:10 AM

My thoughts after one day of using the Coin Profit app... Fantastic, I love it! I can finally monitor all my coins from different wallets and exchanges in one app and see the value of all my coins together. Of course, the app is not connected to my actual online and offline wallets so if I move coins or exchange them to another coin, I have to manually update this in the app, but I prefer this over the option that I would have to transfer all my coins to some kind of universal mobile wallet.

My suggestions so far:

- Option to move different wallets. At the moment, when you add new wallet, it shows at the bottom, but I would like to move it higher.

- Price of 1 coin, for example I added 0.2 BTC to wallet "xy" and it says 698.7 EUR, but I also want to know the price of 1 BTC in EUR. I suggest that you add another column to the table, so the table will look like this:
Coin    | Price       | Balance | Profit
Bitcoin | 3506 EUR |  0.2        | -2.12%

- Notifications: I really like how notifications work in the Bitcoin Checker app and if you add notifications to your app, I will not need to use Bitcoin Checker anymore. There is option to receive notification and alarm on your mobile phone, when the price of one coin drops bellow set value and so on. I don't know if this is possible in your app, think about it.

These are just MY suggestions, if you think they are not useful, don't use them, but please explain why you decided so.
Coin_Profit (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:12:39 AM

Looking good, would really like to give this a shot.
Thanks. Will wait your feedback.
zakalwe

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:19:17 PM

Hey, Coin_Profit, what do you think about my suggestions?
I found out that you can check the price of 1 coin if you tap on the coin so ignore that suggestion.
But I miss the ability to move wallet up and down on the list. I want some of my newly added wallets to be on top of the list, but they are at the bottom.
And what do you think about notifications, is this too complicated to add to your app?
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:54:56 AM

Download from Play Market - Download
Download from App Store - Download

i already download the app and its looks promising, elegant and very easy to use for a newbie like me. It maybe good to compared with blockfolio for tracking my coins. Do you plan to add more coins in the future? Thanks!

Coin_Profit (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 07:52:09 AM

I just downloaded your app and tried. The first impression is: awesome. Easy handling, lightweight, suitable interface and very fast, even with old android. Will play a bit around and return with more feedback. Many thanks for your great app.
We are very glad that you like our application. Waiting for your next feedback!
Coin_Profit (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:35:36 AM

My thoughts after one day of using the Coin Profit app... Fantastic, I love it! I can finally monitor all my coins from different wallets and exchanges in one app and see the value of all my coins together. Of course, the app is not connected to my actual online and offline wallets so if I move coins or exchange them to another coin, I have to manually update this in the app, but I prefer this over the option that I would have to transfer all my coins to some kind of universal mobile wallet.

My suggestions so far:

- Option to move different wallets. At the moment, when you add new wallet, it shows at the bottom, but I would like to move it higher.

- Price of 1 coin, for example I added 0.2 BTC to wallet "xy" and it says 698.7 EUR, but I also want to know the price of 1 BTC in EUR. I suggest that you add another column to the table, so the table will look like this:
Coin    | Price       | Balance | Profit
Bitcoin | 3506 EUR |  0.2        | -2.12%

- Notifications: I really like how notifications work in the Bitcoin Checker app and if you add notifications to your app, I will not need to use Bitcoin Checker anymore. There is option to receive notification and alarm on your mobile phone, when the price of one coin drops bellow set value and so on. I don't know if this is possible in your app, think about it.

These are just MY suggestions, if you think they are not useful, don't use them, but please explain why you decided so.
- We understand that the possibility of integration with exchanges / wallets is necessary and we are currently working on this function.
-New wallets are added from above in the list, if you did not use sorting. If the sort was used, then the added wallet will be displayed in accordance with its settings.
We will think about the input of such a function as moving wallets in the list, but if you use the move, the sorting will be reset.
-Alerts will be implemented in the next version of the application.
Coin_Profit (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:42:39 AM

i already download the app and its looks promising, elegant and very easy to use for a newbie like me. It maybe good to compared with blockfolio for tracking my coins. Do you plan to add more coins in the future? Thanks!
Thanks for the feedback. Coins and exchange rates are synchronized with coinmarketcap service
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: