Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:21:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cheap coin is coming???  (Read 1050 times)
CUNÉGONDE (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:05:50 AM

should I buy now? won't miss the last opportunity to the moon. I want to come with you
vroom
Legendary

Activity: 1303
Merit: 1681

a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:50:27 AM

maybe it will become even cheaper in the next days but nobody knows for sure. if you want to hold it for a longer time, I think it's save to invest now.

a Cray is the only computer that can run an endless loop in under 4 hours
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:11:23 PM

should I buy now? won't miss the last opportunity to the moon. I want to come with you

It`s funny how every time when the btc price does down 20-30 people post here threads about "should i buy now,should i wait".Nobody can predict the market.If there was someone that can predict the market,he would never share this info because he wouldn`t miss the opportunity to get big profits.
I hope that the panic selling would stop at the end of the week.

Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3434
Merit: 4368

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:15:13 PM

Just buy with small portions, we dont know where it ends.
ravenjt

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:16:54 PM

Now is a much better time to buy than last week was!
The only people feeling panicked are people who intended to sell when it was higher, but missed their chance.
So buy now! Buy as much as you can! Remortgage the house!
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:38:07 PM

If you like risks then wait if bitcoin falls to 3000$ and then buy.If you prefer confirmed profits then BUY NOW and forget about them for 2 years.I am sure price going to be tripled or more by that time.It's your money so you decide. Roll Eyes

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:42:50 PM

I would advise you to not wait and enter the market now. The price is going down so its pretty cheap. You might be better to buy in small portions and not go buy 1 BTC. Try to observed the market and see if the price is going down further then buy more. If the price is going up then you can still get as well because it will not go up suddenly, maybe a swing of $100-$200. So its gonna be a win-win situation now for those  who are waiting to enter the market and ride the hype train once again. I don't want to miss this opportunity so I'm also buying later.  Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:42:58 PM

Rit is tred market now then you have the opportunity its up to you if you really want to buy but nake sure that you accept the risk however if i were you i'll buy those alternative coins that has very potential to increase with in a week to guaranteed your profit.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:24:59 PM

i think time to buy now and take profit when altcoin and bitcoin up again, i don't think its cheap coins time
for now i'm buying altcoin and hold it next take profit from it, just believe there is no guarantee
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:33:34 PM

It depends to you if you buy bitcoin or not But I will suggesy to you as of now its better to buy now but its your choice. Because as of now the price of bitcoin is down at 3800 dollars and for sure after few days or maybe few days it will increase agin or it will recover again. But we dont know what will happen exact in bitcoin. But I hope it will increase so we can make a lot of money
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:13:38 PM

You should buy faster now or else you won't get another chance like this again. I think this is the cheapest price that bitcoin had reach so far. This is so cheap now you should hurry before the price get back up again and you won't get the profit that you want if you want to invest more in bitcoin. Just watch the price chart and your target before you sell your bitcoin so you'll get a fair profit from it.

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:07:49 PM

Bitcoin seems to be chaep compared to end of August.
Bitcoin seems to be expensive compared to beginning of August.
Nobody knows where we are heding at the moment.
But what is really important is not to use more money than you can afford.

It's me!!!
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:29:46 PM

bitcoin price still above 3000 dollar
is bad crash bad issue maximum down price only reach 2000 dollar, if under 2000 dollar i think bitcoin price can  down again until 1000 dollar

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:37:18 PM

That is for you to decide on your own. We may encourage or influence you but you have to take note that you yourself must have the responsibility about your volition. Trust your guts. You've seen that Bitcoin is on a downtrend now so it is an opportunity to buy some. Asking someone and waiting might be a wrong move since the time is running. Bitcoin might increase anytime ans asking and waiting is just waiting some time.

cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:43:24 PM

You need to take everything and put it in to context. Bitcoin has crashed nearly 30% from its all time high, but similarly it is up still 350% so far this year so there is really no certainty about where the price may end up. Personally I believe that there is likely to be further falls to maybe around the $2500 ball park before things begin to recover. I don't think we will see prices of $5k again this year. But really, who am I to say? Just another guy with an opinion and most of us will be wrong and most of us change our minds pretty regularly.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:03:54 PM

Rit is tred market now then you have the opportunity its up to you if you really want to buy but nake sure that you accept the risk however if i were you i'll buy those alternative coins that has very potential to increase with in a week to guaranteed your profit.

Well that's not certain if cheaper coins for now will be rising soon, because the current situations could not be predicted due to current effects of some speculations coming out. This was just the same old stories like what had happened lately last August 1, but if those positive people wanted the price to increase I guess it's profitable if ever there's possibility.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:08:40 PM

just watch the price maybe it will go lower more.  but just study the flow of the price if you think it's raising again you should buy bitcoin asap . but this is a great price correction so im expecting to get more lower priceof bitcoin in order to buy bitcoins in acheaper price and sell it once the price go bubbles again.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:43:44 PM

Bitcoin decreasing now days. Due to some banning reason in china. so i think its ok to buy now. Most of my friends said it will increase at the end of 2017 and i don't see it will increase till January 2018. Its your time to buy and you will gain upto 25 to 40 % profit in about 100 days.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:46:09 PM

Yes you should buy now the price is quite low now, you just missed the $3,200 part but now it's $3,500 but it is still cheaper. Buy now as the Chinese gov't will be removing the ban after giving license to the following that will comply with their requirements. And besides McAfee answered the allegation of Daimon that bitcoin is a fraud.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sictalfia

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:10:59 PM

Yes you should buy now the price is quite low now, you just missed the $3,200 part but now it's $3,500 but it is still cheaper. Buy now as the Chinese gov't will be removing the ban after giving license to the following that will comply with their requirements. And besides McAfee answered the allegation of Daimon that bitcoin is a fraud.

I shall start buying when the price drops another 5 to 10%. That shall be the bottom as there are still demand for bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: