Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18165 times)
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:41:32 PM

Be patient. Wait for the price to fall down then buy a bunch of 'em. Bitcoin is demand reliant which is based on our community. Bitcoin will surely rise again then after that, you can surely sell your bitcoins with some profits on hand. Just be patient and be as updated as possible on what's happening in the community.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:01:53 PM

Bitcoin price is at the bearish position currently and the best time to buy bitcoin is now. You should not sell now as after this correction bitcoin will head back to $5000. The good strategy of this market is that you buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. never trade with emotions and fear of losing especially if you buy at the lowest price as price must rise again. Never buy at the bullish momentum market and never sell at the bearish market.

You are correct! I actually bought some yesterday though a friend of mine who is a good trader told me that bitcoin might still go down a little bit more I am confident that it won't go below $3,400. I am waiting for October to come because I can see that bitcoin will hit $5,000 and go on until December.
Can Bitcoin increase again to $5,000? This is a difficult question while I think next time is the trend of altcoin market. Bitcoin had increased from June till September, that is a good time to the end this trend and changes to new trend or withdrawal funds to FIAT.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:14:00 PM

I really want to buy now but i have to wait until next week to finalize my decision. For now, i will  just hold and wait what will happen in the next few days if bitcoin will continue to go down or eventually it will pump again at least @$4,000.
The best thing for now is to just chill and monitor the market. For those who have been able to buy at dips, it is best to just relax and see what happens next. At this stage when activities are not that much, it is because every one is trying to be careful so as not to end up making the wrong decision. In the situation where we see bitcoin bullying up or bearing down, then you will start seeing activities and at that stage, it will be easy to make a decision but for now, the risk is high and any prediction now is a gamble.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:36:35 PM

sell or buy bitcoin? now is the right bitcoin buy time, and sell your bitcoin after the end of the year, then you will experience tremendous profits.
I think you are thinking of long term investment in bitcoins. What you are advising is that hold your bitcoins for a year and wait for the peak time of the bitcoins when their prices are too much high in the market and then sell them to make huge profits. For short term investments I will suggest to buy low sell high. This is the only key to keep earning money from bitcoins.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:20:51 AM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

I believe this is time to buy, not sell. Trading with cryptocurrencies is only 1 direction, not 2 like currency trading. That's why, crypto trading similar as investment. When the price fall, we only need to hold ( if there's chance to raise again ) and sell if doesn't. If you still believe bitcoin has future, just buy again with wise money management. Hope will help and have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:40:26 AM

Be patient. Wait for the price to fall down then buy a bunch of 'em. Bitcoin is demand reliant which is based on our community. Bitcoin will surely rise again then after that, you can surely sell your bitcoins with some profits on hand. Just be patient and be as updated as possible on what's happening in the community.
Trading can be exampled as gambling. You decide when you are going to buy and sell your bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin is high enough that you cant afford then dont buy, but if you want to sell it and your lucky that it was at high pricing value then be it.

Y U MAD AT ME
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:19:44 AM

Trading can be exampled as gambling. You decide when you are going to buy and sell your bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin is high enough that you cant afford then dont buy, but if you want to sell it and your lucky that it was at high pricing value then be it.

Not at all so.Because gambling is based on your luck and some knowledge.But in trading, luck not included. Only fully depond on the knowledge. If the price reaches the minimum means, you need to brought and if it reaches the maximum means, you need to sell.It's the principal of trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:47:19 AM

I want to buy more BTC, I believe it will grow but... what would you do if price goes down under $2900?
That's really fablous thing from you that you are buying bitcoin i also buying bitcoin because bitcoin is growing on daily based and people are keep watching that bitcoin will pump to 5000USD next month so good luck to you.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:47:30 AM

If Bitcoin is used as an investment, it is now good to buy Bitcoin because i believe the price will go up in the future. Although there is a negative news about Bitcoin the price will go down temporarily but will rise again because the enthusiasm of the world community is very high with the technology that Bitcoin has. Day by day, month by month the more people who want to have Bitcoin and use their technology for other business model.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:05:43 AM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
The right time to sell our coins is 10 years from now. we need a lot of patience to hold our coins in a long time. For sure that holding is the best way to make profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:08:23 AM

Bitcoin is very hard to put down, if its having a down thread then be happy because its your time to buy bitcoin without spending too many. There are lots of people who invested in bitcoin so definitely its gonna go for a spike after the fall. So do not sell your bitcoins just yet, wait and be patient, you will not regret it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:14:03 AM

I think its time to buy bitcoin because in future the prices of bitcoins are most likely to rise, if you buy, you might get alot of profit in  future, but at the same time if alot of people though the same and bought bitcoins, i dont think the price will rise that much. I think people should observer the price rise/fall a bit longer before making a decision
Yeah you are right, people should start buying more bitcoins as much as they can because in future prices of bitcoins will be so high that it will be out of range of ordinary people and at that time you can sell your extra bitcoins to make money and to build your physical assets.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:05:14 PM

I believe this is time to buy, not sell. Trading with cryptocurrencies is only 1 direction, not 2 like currency trading. That's why, crypto trading similar as investment. When the price fall, we only need to hold ( if there's chance to raise again ) and sell if doesn't. If you still believe bitcoin has future, just buy again with wise money management. Hope will help and have a nice day.
To buy or to sell the bitcoin is a tricky question indeed .one could decide it through his present financial status .if someone is in an urgent need of money, then he could sell the bitcoin but the best is to keep them with you until or unless the prices are at the highest possible point. Moreover, the other option to earn via bitcoin is to buy them when the prices are low and sell them immediately when the prices shoot.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:19:09 PM

My advice is , time to buy. Why? Because china dramas no more. It's time for bitcoin to pump and go to the moon,  since some company or businesses will use bitcoin in the next month, like amazon. Bitcoin price could fly to the moon, it's good entry point for now.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:35:43 PM

It seems that you are panicking. You should overcome your fear because it can be tge reason for you to lose all your money. The bitcoin is going down, but I am sure that it will rise up again.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:50:24 PM

The question is what is your plan, in trading bitcoin you have to set your plan in order for you to make money and be patient, if you think the price of bitcoin hits your buying price then buy it, and sell if it reach your target selling price, dont just base on any speculation, better to study on your own so you will not loose big money.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:53:15 PM

Right now I think bitcoin is in a bit of a sweet spot at 3600. I am expecting the price to fall slightly to around 3300 at some point but eventually to rebound back above $4k, so really right now you could go either way, sell and look to buy back in if the price falls (riskier) or hold and wait for it to recover some more.
now is the time to buy Bitcoin. spend all your money to buy Bitcoin now. see the price is so cheap. if you want to sell Bitcoin please wait 1-2 months. surely you will profit.

I agree! Buy when it's low, but the risk is you have to be sure that it will rise again. But with bitcoin, I'm sure it will go up again, i mean right now it is steadily increasing, though slow. So you have to really wait a heck of a long time

Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:53:16 AM

there is a hard fork problem lying front of us. after that to the moon!
kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:33:55 AM

If your bitcoin holding is on negative side and not on profits then selling on this point is really a bad decision and just you are like doing suicide.Infact if you do have the money to spend on then buying on cheaper prices would really be ideal but i would say lets wait a little bit more because im sure we would hit up 3k flat price again and i think its the best time to buy cheaper bitcoins.
The best time to buy more bitcoins is the dump period when the prices of bitcoins are falling in the market and the best time to sell bitcoins is the pump period when the prices of the bitcoin are rising in the market. This is the only way you can make a lot of money from bitcoin through proper trading.
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:24:56 PM

If you have a target price for selling then it might why you sell that coin and same thing in buying that coin seeing that it might go in lower price price that you think you can double your money when you sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: