Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18165 times)
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:04:16 PM

The best time to sell is NOW. Cause bitcoins price is like on fire it's just rising and rising! So if you really want to make some good money go for it! Sell your btc for good profit! All the best.
And it's not advisable to purchase bitcoin right now cause it is possible it's price mighy go down!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:43:32 PM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

At the time of writing this article Bitcoin has exceeded the threshold of 16000 dollars. At the time of writing that article you invested in Bitcoin, you now have become rich, and now should not invest because the current price is very high. Experience shows that buying low is always high so this time should only sell out rather than buy because the risk will be high.  Embarrassed

Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:00:42 PM

really deal with you.. it's time to buy bitcoin before you missed the ticket to bitcoin skyrocketing. put your investment as much as you can, but dont sell your home Grin like in other threàd i read that do they need to sell their house to buying bitcoin. that's really reckless decision.
Always buy bitcoin when you come to know that the price is low because all the investors are doing it and I’m also doing it from long time because it’s also a source if income and there is no doubt that it make a lot of people rich so I think when the price go down then everyone they are buying bitcoin and then they keep it on hold and then start for a right time when the price go high then they sell bitcoin and take a good profit from it.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:24:20 PM

Yeah! It is time to sell some of my bitcoin. I never thought I'll see this kind of price ever! Bitcoin did it and it did it really BIG! I will never forget what bitcoin has done to my finances!

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:34:57 PM

I think it's a good time to be patient and hold the bitcoin.
In early December the bitcoin price was really unexpected, very high and amazing But we all do not know what will happen by the end of this month.
I always see bitcoin price movements all the time, because i have a target and the right time to sell it.

Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:21:37 AM

As i know the price of bitcoin  now is to high its better to think twice if you sell your btc or you hold .Sometimes bitcoin is going down  so if you have much bitcoin now sell the other while bitcoin is good dont waste the oppurtunity .
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:09:21 AM

I never had good timing in buying or selling , but as history proves , if you buy and hold it definetly pays out in your favor Smiley 
Yes, if you buy Bitcoin, you will see worthy someday. As of now, it's time to sell Bitcoin if you are satisfied with its value. I the best buy is last year, I hope I found out  Bitcoin earlier so I have something to sell right now.
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:47:17 AM

this is not a good time to buy, bitcoin price is rapidly encreasing and still making more people can not afford it, so we should buy bitcoin when it price drop below 10000$, and i also dont think this is a good time to sell too because bitcoin is still rising and bringing us more profit.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:00:01 AM

obviously on the off chance that you mean to offer bitcoin might be the opportune time to offer it, yet I recommend possibly on the off chance that it doesn't have an earnest need it is smarter to hold it in the following couple of years since it appears bitcoin costs will at present proceed to increment and unquestionably have an opportunity to get greater benefits
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:23:31 AM

Most of the traders/investors here will take the advantage of bitcoins' decreasing price to buy more coins,,, just like what we have right now, there are people who bought bitcoins on the time when you posted this topic (where the price decreases) and now they are currently enjoying the ath

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:47:21 AM

I think it's time to buy bitcoin and hold it waitting the price increase again.
I think the word buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price is expensive is a common word that the system is like that, but now bitcoin does not go down and lately is always increasing rapidly so there will be no chance to buy at high prices because in fear it will go down .. my advice better keep it just waiting for the right time when the highest price arrives. because it will most likely increase and do it all wisely and appropriately in order not to get big losses.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:04:15 AM

I think we need to fix some income before New Year asap! There is a reason - CBOE will start trading with BTC futures soon, i dont think that whales will want to buy BTC at 15k$ price...
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:37:12 AM

It seems many bought when btc drops today in $13k, they took the chance to buy so they have a good profit and it's really profitable tho.
Personally, I'm holding my bitcoin too tight until it reaches in $20k then I'll sell some of it.

deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:54:52 AM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
a few hours ago. the price of Bitcoin drops to $ 14K I think it would be safer to buy Bitcoin at that price.  Grin

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:01:47 AM

to my opinion, this is a good time to sell bitcoin. i always set up my target before i invest bitcoin, so when i reach my target, i surely will withdraw from that investment and make calcutions clearly before continue investing, a good stragetry can always be better than nothing, specially in trading.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:50:43 AM

I think it's time to buy bitcoin and hold it waitting the price increase again.
I think the word buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price is expensive is a common word that the system is like that, but now bitcoin does not go down and lately is always increasing rapidly so there will be no chance to buy at high prices because in fear it will go down .. my advice better keep it just waiting for the right time when the highest price arrives. because it will most likely increase and do it all wisely and appropriately in order not to get big losses.
Currently, if you want to call "Bitcoin has increased in value reasonably", you are wrong!
Therie is no techinical analysic, no market, no experienced trader ... accepts the growth of Bitcoin in this month.
Increased more than 100% within one week while its value is high, is it really reasonable?

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:35:35 AM

according to the time management rule as we know that the growing rate of bitcoin for this year is stopped so wait for the next year because as i am thinking that in the coming year the bitcoin will be use for many reasons. the transactions are big so there will be a high demand for bitcoin in the future as we should keep safe our bitcoin for the right time.
Some people are thinking that the price of bitcoin is now very high and they are selling their bitcoin but I want to tell them that this is the right time of buying bitcoins because the rate are increasing just like a bullet and in future it will be very high then present rate.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:22:33 AM

I think still have a chance for get profit. bitcoin can touch 20000$ brfore 2018. So think if you buy bitcoin now then still have a chance to gain profit. i dont have enough money  Cry otherwise i can buy bitcoin

Julia_KA

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:44:13 AM

Today bitcoin price went up from 14k to 16k. Seems like everyone who was waiting for the bitcoin to go down to buy some just rushed to buy when it hit 14k. And this got it back to 16k. Insane
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

yes of course if you intend to sell bitcoin may be the right time to sell it, but I suggest maybe if it doesn't have an urgent need it would be better to hold it in the next few years because it seems bitcoin prices will still continue to increase and certainly have a chance to get bigger profits.
For me, still depends on your necessities if you wanted to sell bitcoin. Yes bitcoin price have the bigger chance to increase triple times than today. If you wanted it for long term much better profit will also increase.

For me, it is the right time to sell bitcoin because the price is getting higher and higher. It's up to you if you will take the advantage of the higher price  so you can enjoy the benefits.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: