Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Cryptopay  (Read 5343 times)
cryptopay_support

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:35:43 PM

i think if true can big succes
but iam read in announcement thread in cryptopay only 3 comment, and thread starter not reponsive in there
and then without promote use open bounty, i think is not promote very dificult can success

We are there (in the original thread) and are trying not to leave anyone unanswered Smiley
Please check this link to learn more and join our Bounty program: https://ico.cryptopay.me/#about

We are creating a seamless bridge between crypto and conventional assets
Join us
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:57:33 PM

Is anyone able to explain how to buy these tokens?
How to save the bought tokens?
Is there a minimum of money to invest into ICOs?
How to do it? Step by step, please!

Hello!

Everything's explained in our WhitePaper here: https://ico.cryptopay.me/#about
Check it out and contact us if you need anything else clarified  Wink

Join us
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:02:52 PM

Just tried their service 3 days ago. My virtual debit card is already being processed over 6 days.... Really doubt whether how they operate.

Hello!

Please contact us using the live-chat on the website or write to suppor@cryptopay.me - that is the best way for us to find out what is wrong with your card order.
Keep in mind, that we are still finalizing the setting of the new card program (we have switched from VISA to MasterCard) and that is why, for example, USD and GBP virtual cards cannot be issued.
We are doing our best to set the new card program as soon as possible, but this is a serious process, so we can't put its speed before its quality.

Join us
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:17:01 PM

Cryptopay is well established project, I don't see the point that they want to have additional funds to support their business while they are already operating and they are already success. Being centralized is a shit in crypto.
Seconded.I dont know whats the reason why they do decide to have crowdfunding seeing that they are already successful into their service and I agree being centralized is really a shit on crypto.I do have still some second thoughts on this one and maybe interest would be lessen specially to those people who do really like anonymity but well we wont know actually what would happen on their ICO launching if people would still stick to this one or jumped out on another service.

You are right, we consider out ICO not only a fundraising event but also a great marketing opportunity. We hope to get more users who share our goals and views and with whom we can reach the ambitious milestones faster. As claimed in the whitepaper, depending on the amount raised, we will decide what products we are going to develop - a financial services platform, a banking institution in the EEA or a P2P platform.
We consider being centralized a good way to build a convenient all-in-one solution that the community really needs at the moment. We are talking about a centralization that has nothing to do with the monopoly but something that allows everyone to get the most out of blockchain. Anonymity in the bitcoin world is now not what it once used to be, and in this changed reality we plan to create a unique one of a kind service and we need your support in this difficult and time-consuming task.

Join us
stefek99

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:11:42 AM

Some of the questions from the forum could / should be converted into FAQ Smiley

You have the best customer support ever.

You are able to scale 10x.

Example - I uploaded my verification documents - proof of address was not right. I didn't have to reupload the passport - it remained in place...

Great customer service and robust computer system.

rodik888

Activity: 155
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:47:10 AM

CryptoPay is an awesome company with brains behind it. I'm a huge supporter of these guys. For those of you who are interested in investing into them, contact me in private msg for discount opportunities.

Cheers!

Bitcoin OTC & Blockchain Business Development into practical world adoption.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:45:41 AM

Really take my attention, it's a big company, right? And they trying to collect more money, as they said; taking the business to the next level requires more capital to scale our impact. ICO is a cost effective mechanism for raising funds and provides an opportunity to engage with the community and build products in consultation with token holders and experts.
in order to advertise their services imo. One of project that will be successful I guess, 62,73 ETH raised so far.
nickneal

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:04:05 AM

Does this ICO has a bounty campaign or free aridrops round? If there is im in!
stefek99

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:36:35 AM

Here is the official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185324.0

I think that successful companies do not need extra promo - they are going to sold out anyway.

(look at BAT / Decentraland)

cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:06:17 PM

Some of the questions from the forum could / should be converted into FAQ Smiley

You have the best customer support ever.

You are able to scale 10x.

Example - I uploaded my verification documents - proof of address was not right. I didn't have to reupload the passport - it remained in place...

Great customer service and robust computer system.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. There is already an FAQ section on the ICO webpage - https://ico.cryptopay.me/faq/ - but you are right, we need to make it even more detailed. Will keep working on it!

Join us
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:08:16 PM

Does this ICO has a bounty campaign or free aridrops round? If there is im in!

You can learn more about our bounty program and get enrolled here https://ico.cryptopay.me/#bounty

Join us
spacezx

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:16:11 AM

Cryptopay is well established project  Smiley Smiley Smiley
prettyij

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:13:01 AM

Cryptopay is well established project, I don't see the point that they want to have additional funds to support their business while they are already operating and they are already success. Being centralized is a shit in crypto.
rodik888

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:20:51 AM

expansion requires money.
They want to connect Btc to Actual stocks. I don't think that's a cheap thing to do...

CoinFreedom

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:16:43 PM

Other Bitcoin debit cards are stopping service outside of Europe from mid-October.

Is CryptoPay affected by the same new regulations? If not, how did they get around them?

Is that why the limits are lower than other crypto debit cards?
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:25:10 PM

Another Bitcoin debit card? Hm, could be interesting
RedR00t

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:14:27 PM

Hey guys,

I just got the message Cryptopay is planning an ICO.

https://ico.cryptopay.me/?utm_source=email_promo&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ico_cryptopay#roadmap

How do you think about that?
Is it worth to invest?

Best regards,
Robert

it is very bad company i see in all my life ... if very bad Support , very bad Techn ,very bad if you ask about anything what they can say "Sorry"

don't join in the ICO if you joined ask to return back your money ... i made this and try so see other company have good service
jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:04:52 AM

Exciting stuff, definitely will be keeping an eye on the project. Nice to see cryptopay support in this thread answering questions, definitely instills confidence in their community management.

Great find!

rodik888

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:16:50 AM

Another Bitcoin debit card? Hm, could be interesting

They already have a working product for many years. They're using the ICO funds to connect Btc with purchasing stocks

kuskus2016

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:50:06 PM

Hey guys,

I just got the message Cryptopay is planning an ICO.

https://ico.cryptopay.me/?utm_source=email_promo&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ico_cryptopay#roadmap

How do you think about that?
Is it worth to invest?

Best regards,
Robert
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: