Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Wave coin online without any investment??  (Read 692 times)
vsrsatish (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:54:58 AM

How to earn WAVE coin online for free without any investment? is there any highest/good paying Wave faucet? I heard that with Wave coins sometimes we will get some Altcoins or tokens also, so to claim them which is the best wallet for Wave coin??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:52:20 PM

Use wavesdrop.com for free waves coin, I'm not sure though if the website is all dried out or not but I was using this site way before and just tried to see if I could really get free coins which I eventually did.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:25:59 PM

Use wavesdrop.com for free waves coin, I'm not sure though if the website is all dried out or not but I was using this site way before and just tried to see if I could really get free coins which I eventually did.
Wavesdrop and wavego faucet are quite good. Though I'd recommend joining a waves token based ICO bounty and selling the token on DEX for waves. Fastest way I earned my waves. Faucet would have taken forever
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:36:19 AM

How to earn WAVE coin online for free without any investment? is there any highest/good paying Wave faucet? I heard that with Wave coins sometimes we will get some Altcoins or tokens also, so to claim them which is the best wallet for Wave coin??
Yes there is a wave faucet, you just have to search it in the internet. Its possible that there is a good paying faucet but it will take time and lot of effort to earn it. If you want , just join to a bounty campaigns that gives waves as a reward for participation. You can earn it depends on the end of the bounty campaign.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:15:18 PM

Earnings with faucets, especially wave faucets are very slow.There do not exist many as they do for bitcoin and the amounts of claims are very poor. You could choose an indirect way. Claim Bitcoin and established altcoins on faucets, gambling sites (including faucets) and if you are experienced at good posting, participate in signature campaigns or bounties. Then go to bittrex and exchange your earnings to waves.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:40:01 AM

you can get it from faucet, for its wallet you can use official wallet from waves, this link www.waveswallet.io
christianBALE1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:20:45 AM

you have to search once in google here you get every solution for your problem. many people trying to invest in waves. in alt coins it is one of the best and safest one so most of the people interested to invest money here. if suppose people here invested then they have chance to earn profit easily and they get knowledge about trading and  coins. so you have to take this coins for your needs. it is best way to earn coins.and once you have to check in blockchain technology here everything available for coins.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:39:07 AM

The easiest way is to just buy some WAVES, get them onto the waves lite wallet, and lease them out. Very small returns of course, but over one year or more you can see you will earn a lot more than even some banks at the moment. There used to be a Waves investment scheme at yobit also, but at the moment funds have dried up. If you want, just wait for it to replenish. You can earn 0.1% for active investments a day, which is 3% a month. 36% a year is incredible profit to anyone.

Not recommending, by the way, only suggesting.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:01:30 AM

You can try claiming on faucets. Here are some of the faucets I used to claim before when the price of Waves is still good. Check them out if you want.

1) https://wavesdrop.com/

2) http://www.wavesgo.com/faucet

3) http://freewav.es/

4) https://wavesdrop.com/?faucet=fountainperpetua

5) http://wavesplatformfaucet.com/

6) https://wavesdesk.com/faucet-free-wavesdesk-tokens/

7) https://www.earncrypto.com/join.php

Hope this helps.

lungile011

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

you have to search once in google here you get every solution for your problem. many people trying to invest in waves. in alt coins it is one of the best and safest one so most of the people interested to invest money here. if suppose people here invested then they have chance to earn profit easily and they get knowledge about trading and  coins. so you have to take this coins for your needs. it is best way to earn coins.and once you have to check in blockchain technology here everything available for coins.

Google Coin is also ideal way to collect their coins free. Go for google coin register and collect as much as you can. However they are busy discussing how much would they rate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: