Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTCUSD break $4000 level?  (Read 586 times)
Compradora

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:37:53 PM

I think Bitcoin will break $4000 level by the end of this week. Rumors are also there that Amazon Inc. will accept Bitcoin Payments. What do you think? Suggestions and comments appreciated.

For more information read my article here: https://atozforex.com/news/25-30-september-bitcoin-technical-analysis/

It already broke that level but then started to go down once again. The equilibrium is stron and established between $3,500-$4,000. If this is broken in any side, the action will be fast. Up or down, no mater.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:00:32 PM

I think Bitcoin will break $4000 level by the end of this week. Rumors are also there that Amazon Inc. will accept Bitcoin Payments. What do you think? Suggestions and comments appreciated.

For more information read my article here: https://atozforex.com/news/25-30-september-bitcoin-technical-analysis/

It already broke that level but then started to go down once again. The equilibrium is stron and established between $3,500-$4,000. If this is broken in any side, the action will be fast. Up or down, no mater.
It did actually reach but it has really a strong resistance which it did go down again when it bumped into that price and now we are playing around on 3900 price but i do have a feeling that the price is just fueling up for a sudden pump up on upcoming days but cant still be sure because we wont know if the price would dip down again on the end of this month.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:27:20 PM

It did actually reach but it has really a strong resistance which it did go down again when it bumped into that price and now we are playing around on 3900 price but i do have a feeling that the price is just fueling up for a sudden pump up on upcoming days but cant still be sure because we wont know if the price would dip down again on the end of this month.

The price is just above ~$3900 right now. I'm excited to see broke this price and push to $4100 because I believe that if we ever din breach $4100, I'm expecting another good run to maybe $4500 before facing another resistance. But unfortunately,  $4000 should be set as the new mental barrier. So we need to wait for a few more days before seeing any positive gains otherwise the price could go south again very fast. Either way, its much better to hodl and see where it will take us in the long run.

For now its just a couple of days before the local Chinese exchanges closes its operation. And maybe this is one factor that makes the market the difficult task to breach $4000 right now. The China effect is still lingering around the corner we can hide that fact. But once its over and dust is settled, we can forget about them and move forward for a brighter future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:43:48 AM

we are closed to your speculation as bitcoin has go up significantly today.  I expect us to be above $4000  before the closing of work tomorrow. Either Amazon adopt bitcoin or not $4000 is already in sight as China bitcoin's trading volume has dropped from 90% to around 4.5%! I do believe that the bearish market is over.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: